• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2zt9cw9.jpg

Leon Davis​
A 34-year-old man is behind bars after a toddler died Sunday from a brain injury, according to the Aiken County Sheriff's Office.

Leon Marquis Davis is charged with homicide by child abuse, according to the sheriff's office.

Deputies and Aiken County EMS responded to 337 Camp Rawls Road around 9 a.m. Friday after receiving a 911 call from Davis, according to the sheriff's office. The child was unresponsive and was transported to the hospital.

Investigators were called to the hospital after doctors reported the child had injuries consistent with signs of abuse, according to the sheriff's office. Davis was arrested at the hospital for three outstanding family court bench warrants.

The child was pronounced dead at 10:02 a.m. Sunday
[...]
Davis was already in custody.

An autopsy performed Monday morning shows that the toddler died from blunt force trauma, Carlton said.
[....]
http://www.wistv.com/story/24806808/coroner-rules-aiken-co-toddlers-death-homicide

[....]
The toddler, from Wagener, was pronounced dead at Georgia Regents Medical Center Pediatric ICU Sunday at 10:02 a.m., after the child was discovered to have incurred a significant brain injury.

An autopsy performed Monday morning in Newberry, South Carolina confirmed that the cause of death was due to blunt force trauma.
[...]
http://www.wjbf.com/story/24807263/south-carolina-toddler-dies-from-abuse

Same story, different day, POS mom leaves kid with POS deadbeat, kid killed. Its really sad because I have become numb to these stories.

I feel that way too sometimes Booty-J. It just feels like WTF? But, these stories still tug at my heart and make me sad. That's what separates us from them.

Latest posts

Back