• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I can't watch the video for my own sanity and don't feel like crying today, but what a cunt! I'm glad she's being charged!

This is horrendous!! You shouldn't even yell at your older kids like this!! How can you scream things like that at a little baby over a stupid charger!! TAKE YOUR FAT ASS TO THE STORE AND BUY ANOTHER DAMN CHARGER!! It's not like anyone is calling your ass anyways.. And for the 17 year old, there is not an excuse in the damn book for that one. At 7, a child should know what's right or wrong and especially when it is happening to your little brother or sister. I have NOT AN OUNCE of sympathy for her. We, as parents, all lose our shit sometimes but no child deserves to be mistreated and abused for ANY REASON..
I hope they throw the damn book at her!!

My cat was on my lap when I was watching and was horribly offended by the sounds and pictures coming out of my iPad. He looked at it closely, pulled back his ears and his eyes got huge and he backed away and puffed up before running away.
Fuck, even a usually indifferent creature, a cat ffs!, knows this is wrong! I'm not even a huge fan of toddlers, but I wanted to pick up this little boy and take him away from his crazy ass "mom" and the rest of the family that witnessed it and didn't even hold him or tell his mother to get a grip and pull her shit together. Ffs I live alone and have four different chargers from old phones! Sounded like several adults were present. Could no one provide the bitch a charger to at least calm her ass down?

While a judge initially barred Kennedy-Flores from having any contact with her son, or anyone else under 18, that was changed Tuesday. The judge ruled Kennedy-Flores may have limited, supervised, therapeutic visits with her son. However, he can't come to her residence and she can't be alone with him.

Kennedy-Flores did not speak in court or to reporters after the hearing.

She's expected back in court in October.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ted-to-facebook-gets-some-visitation-with-son

Was he taken the next day? Or did they have a few days to heal? Just curious. Poor baby.

I'm not sure, only that it specified the picture was taken when they took him into protective custody. By the color, I would say they are at least 1-2 days old.

I'm not sure, only that it specified the picture was taken when they took him into protective custody. By the color, I would say they are at least 1-2 days old.
Thanks... I was just wondering. That poor baby. I just watched the video again( couldn't watch the whole thing) and the most telling is the way that poor baby screams every time she takes a step. I can't imagine the absolute fear his little body responded with, and it is obvious that this has been happening his whole short life. I don't understand and I never will, how someone could torture and torment a small baby or child in this way. It is sick that the degenerate "mom" gets off on making him freeze and go insane with terror. You can see and hear that she enjoys his fear and her power over it.
As a single mom, and trying to run a business, there have defiantly been times that Devon has pushed me to the breaking point. You can literally feel your body responding to the stress, frustration, anger and guilt, not to mention being so physically and emotionally drained you can't function some days. Anytime I felt like this and she would act like a Typical baby, I would walk away and breath for 10 sec and there were times that I felt like I was going to blow! But I placed her little butt in her play pen and let her have her little tantrum and that was it, it was over. She cried in a safe environment or had a tantrum and 5 min later all was good again!
There were defiantly times where she lost things, once she took my truck key and once my ID... Both are still lurking in the black hole till this very day. Lol .... Yes I was frustrated, but never once did I blame HER! It was my dumb ass fault for letting her Have access to it, or not putting my purse in a place she couldn't play with it! At 2/3 years old, ALL kids want to do it mimic mommy/daddy and play, not to mentioned feel loved!
This poor little guy obviously has had a hard life. The beatings, terror tactics, having an unstable mother, being around strangers and strange places and not having a loving and stable home environment. They were living with this woman for a few weeks and has no perm residence, if I remember correctly. There are so many factors to this abuse and it goes beyond the physical. He wasn't just smacked (that is serious abuse also) but he was literally tortured mentally and emotionally also, not to mention had no stability throughout his poor little life.
I hope and pray he is with a family that is tucking him in a clean bed every night with a full warm belly of food and he hasn't had to experience terror since she has been away.
What is heart breaking is that this POS will get him back and they will return him after she completes some bullshit course or jumps through some legal hoops... he will be returned (which infuriates me. He is a little person, not a object!) and it will start all over for him. This POS mother won't change and what drives home that fact, for me, is her lack of remorse after it happened. She made a Facebook page dedicated to this event (her fans) and justified her actions! There was no " I'm sorry and I need help to be the mother I need to be for my son. I take full responsibility and I am reaching out for help"
There was none of that! She honestly thinks/feels justified and feels that "well he shouldn't have taken my stuff!" She was only sorry after she was arrested.
When you are a mother and have children... You don't get to have YOUR stuff anymore with toddlers! It's not about YOU anymore! Selfish pig.

I have never in my life heard screams like that from a little tiny child! And the way he holds his little hands up, as is to stop her yelling at him...I am sickened. That is no mother. Period. That baby should never have to see her again. Theres no way of knowing how this is affecting him long term, but im sure no good will come from any type of visitation. It doesnt matter if its supervised or whatever. When he sees her face and hears her voice he will be drawn back to that terrible time and the trauma will begin again. Likely, memories will fade, but the subconscious brain will remind him that hes in danger again. He will never get his innocence back, and his trusting childs belief that mom will take care of him and protect is shattered. Im crying again. Seeing his hands held out, and that SCREAMING!

As for her...I've never said this before, but HER i could torture. I could scare her and make her terrified of whats coming next. She is evil and of absolutely no use.

I can't get through the video. At 5:40, from the sound of it, she's smothering him with a pillow or other object to quiet his cries. What a fucking bitch. I hope she rots in jail.

My youngest took joy in turning out my pocketbook, I knew it, yet I still left it sitting on the front seat of the car, (before baby seats) and he turned it out again, this time my driver's license went missing and never showed up again. He was 2ish.

He's now 31 and drove me to my eye appointment last month, so no beat down, cause it was my fault. I allowed it to happen, he was not old enough to know that it was an almost irreplaceable piece of plastic.

The little boy here is too young to understand what he's done, if he did anything at all even, and with her screaming and beating on him, he can't figure out what the problem is. Best thing to do is put your precious items up high enough the toddler can't get at them, but then again that's too smart for some people.

Hmmm, you know after watching the full video and getting the true context behind everything, it really does make things a bit murky.

Romeo's obvious terror whenever the beast approaches is heart rending.

Fuck her. With something sharp and rusty.

After watching that whole horrible video (especially around 9:20 & 11:30)
ANYONE who was in that house should have been afraid that she really was going to kill that baby & should've intervened! She literally says at one point that she is 'going to kill him right now' as she beats him with a highchair for cripes sakes!

I agree with charging everyone who was there--The 2 bystanders who seem so nonchalant about a baby being brutalized- it's either because they don't give a shit-- or because this happens all the time and they're used to it!

Disgusting!

I just now watched that fucked up shit. Obviously that has got to be the dumbest bitch on the planet. I think she only has like a 5 word vocabulary...bitch, pussy, charger, fuck, kill! The dumb whore really thinks her 3 year old conspired against her to make sure she never gets another phone call. I'm sure the baby is an evil genius like that.
Maybe one of those yapping ass fucking dogs ate the charger!
As for the fat fuck recording and fucking Stretch running around kissing "mom's" ass, they'd be the ones I would put in the pussy category. I know for a fact he could have picked up that kitchen chair and knocked that bitch over the head with it while she was bent over the playpen punching the baby. Protecting the child doesn't seem to cross anyone's mind though. They're more worried about keeping the dogs from barking and getting them food.
I'm really pissed at the bitch recording. All she seems to be capable of saying is, "Romeo, find mommy's charger!" WTF you stupid ass lazy skank!? Put the phone down and get off your fat ass and YOU get the God damn charger!!! At least pick the baby up!!!!
Fuck I hate when adults claim to be too terrified to stop child abuse! She wasn't too scared to record the whole fucking time...that poor baby was terrified!

GREELEY, Colo. – The woman accused of abusing her son in a Facebook video that went viral in May pleaded guilty Tuesday to misdemeanor child abuse charges.

Katrina Kennedy-Flores, 27, of Lochbuie, faces up to two years in jail after she pleaded guilty to child abuse knowingly or recklessly causing bodily injury charges in a Weld County District courtroom.

Police arrested Kennedy-Flores in late May after another woman posted a 16-minute video to Facebook May 9 showing Kennedy-Flores hurling insults and death threats at her son, then slamming the boy’s booster chair down near or on top of him.

After walking away, the video show Kennedy-Flores returning to the boy’s playpen and hitting him. Police photographs showed the boy suffered bruising to his arms, legs and forehead.

A court allows her to see the boy in limited and supervised settings after she was initially barred from seeing him.

Kennedy-Flores is a single mother on permanent disability. Her attorney says she suffers from scoliosis and cerebral palsy.

She is due back in court for sentencing Jan. 3.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ideo-pleads-guilty-to-misdemeanor-child-abuse

I could only get to the eight minute mark before I finally had enough of that. I'm at work, and I refuse to cry at work.

I don't think I've ever truly felt homicidal rage like this before. Not only for this waste of human skin, but the asshole recording it. How can anyone in their right mind hear this and not step in?! Afraid my ass. She's disabled. It's not like she could've ran after you..... Fuck off with that nonsense. Just a lazy fat fucking piece of shit with recording it.
[doublepost=1483884174,1477482681][/doublepost]This stupid fucking bitch only got 60 days.....

January 03, 2017

The Weld County mother who pleaded guilty after a video allegedly showed her abusing her 2-year-old son went viral was sentenced to 60 days in jail and five years of supervised probation on Tuesday.

Katrina Kennedy-Flores, 26, of Lochbuie will only be allowed supervised visits with her son.

Kennedy-Flores pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of child abuse in October. She faced up to two years in the county jail.

http://kdvr.com/2017/01/03/mother-in-viral-child-abuse-video-to-be-sentenced/

I can only hope she never gets him back...but is allowed to maintain a therapeutic relationship with him. I don't believe she has the skills to parent him appropriately. I would fear for his life if he is returned to her.

She got less time then non-violent offenders who smell a little drugs get

but is allowed to maintain a therapeutic relationship with him.

Why would you want this?

There's nothing therapuetic for this child to be forced tos pend time around his attacker, a figure he no doubt is intensely afraid of.

Are you out of your fucking mind or just a dumbass?

I'd have to go with dumbass Jack!! I'd rather be a dumbass than a Jackass!!

I was actually being human and taking into consideration...after 30 yrs working with folks with cerebal palsy and a host of other intellectual developmental disabilities...that the courts may factor in the mother's intellectual and physical disabilities and try to keep a relationship between mother and child...even if it is not custodial and is supervised. It appears to me that they are doing exactly that. She never should have been left alone to raise this child. She does not have the skills or intellectual capacity to handle a child's needs.

Last edited:
Back