• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Chrystan

Amanda Owen was arrested at a hotel in Orlando because she's a stupid fucking tweeker. Apparently, she'd been on a pretty good bender because she didn't have a damn clue where the hell she was. She decides to take her skanky ass down to the hotel lobby, which she thinks is where her rehab counselor is, to find out why they haven't fed her or her kid in 3 days.
Of course, the hotel employee called the cops on her stupid ass. Amanda told the cops she has no idea how she got to the hotel. She also had not thought about how she was going to feed her baby. Anyway, the bitch went to jail for child neglect and the baby is in the care of the state.

http://fav-meth-head-of-the-day.com/

Yea...I'm gonna go ahead and say I don't think that's how rehab works. The kid would definitely be better off with out mommy meth head around. And she'd be good to get her self sterilized so this doesn't happen again in the future. No second chances for this train to go off the tracks with a kid aboard.

You know you have one epic monkey on your back when you're at the point of what's left of your brain (given meth melts literal, irreparable holes in your brain after all) is creating a delusion this realistic and intense.

I'm glad the kid was taken from her. Irrespective of whether she cleans up her act, I think she should never see nor have any contact with the child ever again.

Its not about punishing her so much as it is about giving the poor kid a real chance at a normal childhood and thus a better chance at a successful life. Let the kid eventually forget she ever existed.

Maybe with some tougher, more permanent consequences, it will serve as a warning and a stay-of-hand for at least a few of these rotten parents, before they get to the point of no return, like this asshole.

Every kid born in the West has the basic right to a decent childhood, one that isn't marred and disfigured by a terrible excuse for a parent, all because having fun was a bigger priority than the child they brought forth into the world.

Last edited:
Child hadn't eaten for three days, yet no one heard it crying = because it takes a lot of missed feedings to know that your tiny cries are as wasted as the meth motivated, prolapsed uterus that gave birth to you.
Why the fuck go home from the hospital with a baby if you're noting going to feed and care for it?
Just leave it there, where it actually stands a chance to be cared for and loved.
Hope her cellies find out and cunt punt her smack in the pissflaps.

Thank god she went down to the lobby runnin her mouth or they would of never found that baby until it was way too late

No but really.
In 2003 my neighbor in southern calif. Was an addict. Baby born addicted and she was sent to rehab with baby in tow.

I'm being serious. I fostered her other kids while she went. Because it was the least amount of disruption for the kids. I've since learned to stay the fuck away from addicts.

9 months later, she leaves the treatment facility. Goes right to her dealer.

Back