• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ey-stick-when-card-gets-declined-at-taco-bell
LAKELAND, TN (WMC) -

A man beat his mother in the head with a hockey stick over money for Taco Bell, according to Shelby County Sheriff's Office.

A neighbor called SCSO when she heard a commotion at her neighbor's home in Lakeland.

Deputies arrived at the home on Iron Bridge Cove and learned that a 22-year-old man, who lives at the home, hit his mother with a hockey stick.

The mother told deputies her son, Logan Badgley, took her debit card to get food at Taco Bell. She told him there was no money in the account, but he went anyway.

When he came back he was upset with her because the card was declined. He then picked up his hockey stick and started hitting it on a freezer that was located in the garage.

He then turned the stick on his mother, striking her in the head and knocking her unconscious.
[....]
He was booked on a $5,000 bond.
12249610_G.jpg

What part of "I am broke" don't you understand? Yeah, he wouldn't spend one more night in my house, but she'll probably take him back with open arms, because he wouldn't be acting like an entitled jerk if she had ever used any tough love on him.

She told him there was no money in the account, but he went anyway.

I can tell right there that he had her "trained" already. She didn't dare say no to the little shit and it still didn't save her from his temper.

Hey, Mother of Logan Badgley,
Get an order of protection.
Do not let this kid back in your home for any reason. Move if you have to.
If he calls, hang up the phone. If he calls back, change your number.

I think wordperfect autocorrected 'hickory stick' to 'hockey stick'.

Who the fuck plays hockey in Tennessee?

Entitled asshole. Mom needs to kick his selfish entitled ass to the curb. I hope this made the front page of his local paper so every one in town knows what he did and why. Get a job for pete's sake. Stop depending on mom to feed your grown ass.

What amazes me about this story is it happened in TN. I was expecting hockey stick assault in the upper Midwest, Great Lakes, or Northeast.

LAKELAND, TN
– A teen in Tennessee was arrested after he clocked his mother in the head with a hockey stick because they had no money for Taco Bell.

According to a police report, 22-year-old Logan Badgley got into an argument with his mother because he wanted her debit card to get food from Taco Bell.

Despite her telling him there was no money in the account, Badgley took the card and left the house.

Badgley returned home a short time later, empty-handed and pissed off that his mother’s card was declined at Taco Bell and he was unable to get any food.

The mother and son got into another argument inside the garage in which Badgley picked up a hockey stick and hit a freezer twice before using it to hit his momma upside her noggin’.

The woman told responding police that the blow knocked her to the ground and rendered her unconscious for a short time.

Badgley told police he had been drinking earlier, but refused to give his side of the story. He was arrested on aggravated assault charges and booked on a $5,000 bond.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

That would've been an "I brought you into this world and I can take you out" kind of moments for me.

At his age, if he wants junk food, then he can go out, get a job and earn a living and pay for it himself.

What a total loser. Kick him out, Mum. You've done your job and raised him and gotten him an education. 22 is now officially beyond requiring your care.

What's worrying is that if he'll bash his own mum over something so silly after getting into such a mega rage - then no woman is safe around him.

So come on ladies. If you met this dipshit on Tinder or in the street or wherever and you're Googling him now to see who he is - read this thread and run. Run a mile. Because he will beat you bloody in an unprovoked rage over any little thing.

This male is a menace and is not to be trusted. You cannot 'fix' him. He will not 'change'. Deep down he does not have a 'sweet heart and kind nature'.

He's prepared to bash his own mother over the head with a fucking hockey stick simply because SHE didn't have money for he to buy junk food. You have no chance.

Last edited:
Fuck this spoiled little shit stain on society. Bitch ass better go to Taco Bell fill out an app and he can not only earn money for his delicious Tex-Mex treats but I hear he can also get a fancy little discount too. Probably even get to work late and have a Quesarito or two on the man.
I have a son and he knows that if he wants something he earns it. Clearly this One of A Kind little snowflake didn't learn that lesson when he should have, now he gets to learn it in jail. I bet he'll be crying for mommy before long.

I'm willing to bet two all-the-way beef burrito supremes, a nachos grande, and a Mexican pizza that mommy bails his punk ass out before the week's over - which he'll repay her by another beat down for "letting" LE arrest him.

Something tells me his reason for still living at home isn't because he's a full time student, a special needs/disabled child, or the sole caregiver of a family member...

Back