• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
crystal-shelton-randolph_zps5940b075.jpg

Last year in September, Crystal Shelton-Randolph's 22 month old daughter Ja'Mya died. The cause of death was reported as "natural causes". Police looked further into her death and found foul play. She died from an undetermined form of asphyxiation.
A Flint woman charged with killing her 2-year-old son now is accused of killing the boy’s twin sister last year after police took a closer look at the case.

Online records show the latest murder charge was filed Friday in Ja’Mya’s death.
[...]
In November, Shelton-Randolph was charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct and child abuse in the death of her son, Jordan Shelton. He died of fatal internal injuries after prosecutors allege Shelton-Randolph used a “foreign object” for sexual penetration of the child.

A judge ordered her to undergo a psychiatric exam.
[...]
She faces up to life in prison on each murder charge.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/03/18/flint-mother-charged-with-killing-her-twin-toddlers/

What a horrific thing to be killed by their own mother...the very one that should have loved and protected them. I do wonder if this might have been related to post partum psychosis...but the fact that the deaths occurred two months apart leads me to lean more towards the fact she is just plain evil. The little boy was tortured. I hope she gets the death penalty for these deaths. Rest in peace little ones.

So she killed the little girl by smothering, then basically used a dildo and fucked the little boy to death. Let's not be coy, that's what she did.

She is a pedophile. She did something sexual to the little girl that caused her death, got away with it and didn't again
Fucking sick.
....I like it better when we're coy.
This is why there is fire. To eradicate shit like this.
It's hard to get worse than the guy who orally raped his newborn to death but this is really doing it.

A judge ordered her to undergo a psychiatric exam.
If she is mentally ill enough to think that there is nothing wrong with what she did then she needs to die, point blank. I have not a single problem with regular old crazy my issue comes in when your crazy tells you it is okay to rape and/or kill children.

I'm doing an appeal now based on mental disabilities, too stupid, it's my job, but in my heart if you are too stupid to know that fucking a child is bad then your ass needs to stay locked up. For the record I do not mean an age difference of a coupe of years like two mentally disabled folks in a relationship that is only wrong because on is 18 and the other is 15 or 16.

A Flint woman whose twins died about two months apart was sentenced Wednesday to at least 15 years in prison after she pleaded no contest to second-degree murder in one of the deaths.

Their mother, Crystal Shelton-Randolph, pleaded no contest in Jordan's death, but a murder charge in Ja'Mya's case was dismissed by a judge, who said there was a lack of evidence.

Shelton-Randolph, 25, will be eligible for parole after 15 years behind bars, including two years already spent in jail.

"My incarceration started long before I ever made it to the Genesee County jail," she told Judge Geoffrey Neithercut. "I've been a prisoner emotionally and mentally ... by the trauma of my past abuse inflicted by my children's biological father."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ns-died-2-months-apart-faces-prison/77797404/

"My incarceration started long before I ever made it to the Genesee County jail," she told Judge Geoffrey Neithercut. "I've been a prisoner emotionally and mentally ... by the trauma of my past abuse inflicted by my children's biological father."

Because it's always been about you. :punch:

long before I ever made it to the Genesee County jail," she told Judge Geoffrey Neithercut. "I've been a prisoner emotionally and mentally ... by the trauma of my past abuse inflicted by my children's biological father."

Boo fucking hoo.

Only 15 years??? She could have another child if she gets out that early. Fucking sick. Bitch didn't even mention the babies, it's still all about her.

What a piece of shit ... The abuse, if any she suffered from her ex's hands is nothing compared to
to the abuse she inflicted on his children. How unfortunate that the judge who heard that statement, didn't flip that file right back open and say very loudly...Oh did I say fifteen years.
I meant FIFTY...My apologies to counsel and the body of the court...Oops.

Wtf happened to her forehead?

You were able to single out one part of her face requiring such a question?

"I've been a prisoner emotionally and mentally ... by the trauma of my past abuse inflicted by my children's biological father."

Well at least she's taking responsibility for everything and not pitifully making it all about her and playing the victim and all that, blaming a man for all her problems.

crystal-shelton-randolph_zps5940b075.jpg

Last year in September, Crystal Shelton-Randolph's 22 month old daughter Ja'Mya died. The cause of death was reported as "natural causes". Police looked further into her death and found foul play. She died from an undetermined form of asphyxiation.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/03/18/flint-mother-charged-with-killing-her-twin-toddlers/
Order her that evaluation so it is proven she is just a plain old fashioned child sex predator THEN come tell us shell be serving rest of life behind bars learning how to be treated same way as her victims

Stupid bitch!
[doublepost=1477446064,1477445825][/doublepost]
Seriously having a hard time wrapping my head around this one. How? Why?
Im thinkin maybe she has a locked bf who is a convicted sex offender and she wasnt acting alone

But thats just my opinion

The grandmother, CaSandra Edwards, arrived at court with urns holding the ashes of Jordan Shelton and twin sister Ja'Mya, who were 2 when they died in 2013.

"No person in their right mind should ever be able to walk out these doors and live a full, healthy life," Edwards said.

Jordan died of blunt force trauma, two months after Ja'Mya died from suffocation.
I agree she should have never been given the opportunity to live freely.
Screenshot_20200413-011440.jpg
Screenshot_20200413-011358.jpg
Screenshot_20200413-011421.jpg

Yikes!
Wtf happened to her forehead?
Omfg. It's a hairstyle black women wear called a wrap. It face frames and covers the other part you cant see. That seriously looks like part of her head is obscured by hair.
Post automatically merged:

I agree she should have never been given the opportunity to live freely.
View attachment 34119View attachment 34120View attachment 34121
Blunt force trauma or internal injuries from.penetration? Very conflicting

So she killed the little girl by smothering, then basically used a dildo and fucked the little boy to death. Let's not be coy, that's what she did.

She is a pedophile. She did something sexual to the little girl that caused her death, got away with it and didn't again
Fucking sick.
I cannot wrap my head around adult female to children sex acts...I guess if a person is THAT mentality fucked...but damn!! They never even had a chance.

Back