• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
5310d307518afimage_zps4086ff18.jpg

Search warrant affidavits filed in Bedford County Circuit Court indicate a woman charged with murder in the death of her 2-year-old son confessed to authorities she smothered him with a “large stuffed dog” from his bedroom.

Shana Witt, 24, of Bedford is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Jordan Smith, whose body was found in the family’s Peaksview Lane home Thursday afternoon.

When emergency responders arrived, they found the stuffed toy in the bedroom with Jordan’s body, Bedford County sheriff’s Investigator J.D. Wilks wrote in the warrant affidavits.

“While investigating the toddler death [of Jordan], the mother of the child confessed to Investigator Edmundson that she suffocated the child with a large stuffed dog located in the bedroom,” the warrant affidavit says.

Bedford County Commonwealth’s Attorney Randy Krantz said at a news conference Friday that one to four hours may have passed between Jordan’s death and when his parents contacted emergency dispatchers, and authorities believe the parents used the time to hide evidence of drugs.

Jordan’s father, Michael Smith, faces two counts of child abuse and neglect as well as one count of manufacturing methamphetamine.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_6a14fc08-a3c1-11e3-854f-001a4bcf6878.html

I can save taxpayers all their precious money. I volunteer to kill her myself.

The title hurts my heart and infuriates me all in the same breath.

Last edited:
This "woman" looks straight out of the 1800s as a murderer.
Angelfire, I think there may be a long line of us waiting to take her out. Don't be in too much of a rush. We can play with this for a while. I envision plunging her head under water repeatedly, in a large vat of boiling water. Maybe with a few turds thrown in for flavor. :shifty: :dead:

Maybe if you weren't such a fucking druggie ass bitch you wouldn't be smothering your baby. Omg stupid fucking bitch makes me see red!

Poor baby was 2, my son will be 2 next month and I can't imagine how horrified that lil baby boy must have felt :''( Dumb ass hype bitch, I hope you suffer and are never shown any mercy or freedom ever again

Look at that face! Gods! How did the hospital let THAT THING take home a defenseless baby!
Agreed they need to have some type of mental check in the hospital before they let these cumreceptacles leave with a new human life. So many people can't have children I am sure there was a family member or friend she could have provided temporary custody to that would have provided a loving home for lil Jordan.

RIP lil Man sorry you had such a shitty short life rock the heavens your next life will be as a prince so you can enjoy the life you deserved this time around. :(

Hope shes enjoying her time. Its 2016 now. Shes got 50 more years to go! Die bitch (if your not already dead by a angry for what youve done loving mother in prison)
[doublepost=1477489200,1477488943][/doublepost]This is really wrong of me to say but concidering the source... Who the hell put their dick into this bitch? Just lookin at her scares the daylights out of me. Certainly not her looks.. Cant be her personality! So the wrong part is me about to say she probably raped some poor soul... Got pregnant.
Dead serious
[doublepost=1477489284][/doublepost]
This "woman" looks straight out of the 1800s as a murderer.
Angelfire, I think there may be a long line of us waiting to take her out. Don't be in too much of a rush. We can play with this for a while. I envision plunging her head under water repeatedly, in a large vat of boiling water. Maybe with a few turds thrown in for flavor. :shifty: :dead:
Ya and you would all be wanting to beat my ass for cutting in front of everyone and taking the first shot !! Lol

Back