• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2dr6iyt.jpg

Nora Zylstra​

The mother of a 14-month-old baby boy that was found dead inside a south side home on Sunday afternoon, March 9th, has been charged in the case. 36-year-old
Nora Zylstra made her initial court appearance on Tuesday morning, March 11th.
Zylstra is facing one count of first-degree intentional homicide.

14-month-old Leonidas Fisher was found dead inside a home
[...]
According to the criminal complaint, Zylstra suffocated the baby with a pillow before she attempted to take her own life by ingesting pills and then getting into the bathtub with a toaster.

The complaint indicates that Zylstra began to contemplate killing her son and herself on March 9th after the baby’s father refused to get back together.
The baby’s father reportedly broke off his relationship with Zylstra
[...]
The complaint indicates that the baby’s father received a text message from Zylstra around 5:30 a.m. on March 9th that stated the house key was under the back mat, and for him to come over. At that time, he told police he became suspicious and began texting Zylstra — but she never responded.

The baby’s father then called police — which led them to perform a welfare check.

When police arrived on scene, they found four envelopes addressed to family members of Zylstra. Officers then heard moaning, and found Zylstra lying on a bed in her bedroom. Pills were located in her vicinity.
Police then went to the second bedroom in the home and observed 14-month-old Leonidas Fisher unconscious and not breathing in a crib,
[...]
The complaint indicates that Zylstra told police she wanted to reconcile with the baby’s father because she did not want their son to deal with the pain and suffering of growing up in a broken home. However, when the father refused to reconcile, she began to think about her responsibilities and bills.

Zylstra told police that she then began Googling ways to die — claiming that she thought it was the best solution.
[...]
According to the criminal complaint, Zylstra took several Percocet, Atenolol and Zanaz before placing a blanket and pillow over Fisher’s face. After Fisher stopped moving, Zylstra then got into a bathtub with a toaster in an effort to kill herself, but it didn’t work.
[...]

Really? This story happens again and again. Like a broken record player. I'm so sorry the father didn't have a chance to save his wee one.

I honest to God don't know whether to laugh or cry at the misery this ugly cunt has brought down. Bills and responsibilities are apart of being an adult. Kids only become an issue when you're too dumb too irresponsible too selfish to close your fucking legs. Dick ain't shit when it comes down to it. She is such a selfish pig. When the baby quit having a use in her eyes she decided he had to die. What kinda shit for brains is she? :mad:

What a selfish bitch. Killing your baby is usually a sure fire way to guarantee your ex will NEVER want to get back together. Poor dad must be devastated. It's too bad he didn't go over there himself, if he had I'm sure her suicide attempt would have been much more successful.

How did she manage to not kill herself with all the pills and the toaster? Did she not know you have to plug it in? Must not have been trying very hard.

What is she wearing there? Is that a bulletproof vest?

What is she wearing there? Is that a bulletproof vest?
The famous Turtle Suit AKA Suicide Smock. It is made of rip resistant materials so the fucktards can't kill themselves in jail. I know, we should just let them and save the State some money.

The famous Turtle Suit AKA Suicide Smock. It is made of rip resistant materials so the fucktards can't kill themselves in jail. I know, we should just let them and save the State some money.

Thanks, I never came across that before. I learn something new every day around here.

I think that anyone who murders their child/children and then attempts to kill themselves but fail should be given another chance to succeed. I mean, really, we don't want them to get the loser complex, do we? Maybe the second attempt could have an assistant so as to ensure success. Plus, it will save money not having to provide for them in jail or prison. And i say, we start with this bitch Nora! RIP Leonidas..

That baby's smile is so precious. He looks so smart and alert. I wish she had decided to go it alone with the suicide. And seriously, like Benighted said, how do you fuck up the toaster in the bath suicide?

1) Kill baby 2) Call or text someone some stupid ass weird comment to alert party thats gonna loose the most 3) Sorry ass attempt at suicide (Obviously she didnt google enough) 4) Same outcome.. She is alive and 5) You have destroyed every life but your own:mad:...

How did something that busted-up looking birth a baby that damn adorable? Must have looked like Dad.

What a twat.
If you have children and can't handle the 'burden' of life...you know, paying bills and such :)wait:) hows about you let your child live in a loving home, perhaps other parent..granparents..I can guarantee you 50000000000%, someone will care for that child.
After you do that, please refer to my guide that is an EASY step by step process of how to remove yourself from society.
:) There are also caring individuals that will come to the aid and help you remove yourself...it is a sacrifice for the greater good after all.
:popcorn:

The ultimate act of evil. That's what a judge had to say about the actions of 37-year-old Nora Zylstra. Zylstra on Monday, June 2nd pleaded guilty to a felony charge of first degree reckless homicide for killing her 14-month-old son. The prosecution recommended 25 years in prison -- and a judge agreed.

On Tuesday, June 3rd, Zylstra was sentenced to 25 years in prison and 10 years of extended supervision.

In court, the baby's father made an emotional plea for a maximum sentence.

"He struggled and fought for his last breath. I would give my life just to see and feel Leo one more time. If I could have ten minutes -- that would be enough and it would be finally that I have truly felt peace," Lucas Fisher said.

"You have a woman who clearly has mental health problems, but in my opinion -- knew right from wrong. She knew what she was doing," the prosecution said.

http://fox6now.com/2014/06/03/sentenced-nora-zylstra-gets-25-years-in-prison-for-killing-son/

Back