• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So, I haven't done any extra reading so maybe this is in other articles... but was he acquitted of the second rape charge because she was dead for his round 2? I assume you can't rape a corpse, but fortunately it is not an issue I have ever had the distinct pleasure of considering before.
I was wondering the same thing. I would imagine it's desicrating a corpse or some crime like that.

I am so glad that psycho deviant was found guilty. Please die a ghastly death in prison so you will never feel the sunshine on your face outside those walls again. I did manage to find out a few of those evil "trigger words" that could set him off. [Sarcasm. Maybe.] "Good morning!" "I didn't know you could draw" said in a kindly voice, "cheetos" "the" and "bagel."

It's only a possibility, though. It'll have to be okayed by the parole board, and with a case like this, he'd have to be a model prisoner for all those years before they would even begin to consider it. With tendencies like he has, I imagine he's got a snowball's chance in hell.

Hopefully he'll cross the wrong person in the next 15 to 25 years and be dead before he comes up for parole. And another thought no kiddie jail or isolation for his protection till deemed age appropriate. If you want to hang with the big dogs you can sleep with them too!

Hopefully he'll cross the wrong person in the next 15 to 25 years and be dead before he comes up for parole. And another thought no kiddie jail or isolation for his protection till deemed age appropriate. If you want to hang with the big dogs you can sleep with them too!
Ha! As we say in Texas "If you want to run with the big dogs you can't pee like a puppy!"

Last edited:
But necrophilia is illegal, so not understanding why they would let him get away with raping her corpse...
I would imagine the charge wouldn't be "rape," but something different. Sometimes it seems as if the DA overcharges the offense, and the jury doesn't convict on tjat count. I have no reason why the specific charge wasn't levied, but as a case wears on, sometimes charges are dropped for various reasons.

GOOD! Awesome news. Little motherfucking entitled bitch thought he could get away with his "I'm mentally ill" bullshit...how ya liking everybody NOW, asshole? It would be great if this would serve as a warning to other shitheads out there like him, but I know it won't.

Now, I'm just waiting for the day I hear he died in prison - 39 1/2 years from now.

Phillip Chism, now 17, was 14 when he strangled, raped and repeatedly stabbed his high school math teacher, Colleen Ritzer 24 in a school bathroom.

He was convicted in Massachusetts of 25 years to life for murder and 40 years apiece for rape and armed robbery.

Another charge relating to his violating thd victim with a tree branch was dropped.

The sentences are to be served concurrently - therefore Chism could be free in 40 years.

Chism also allegedly attacked another female, a guard, whilst being held.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ling-high-school-teacher.html#article-3465095

NB:. This is the first new thread I've created, so apologies if I made any errors with regards to the posting of it.
[doublepost=1456551981,1456551623][/doublepost]All I can say right now, is that Thank God for the sentencing laws in Massachusetts. I wish this monster had gotten back to back sentencing rather than concurrent, but 40 years is better than the 2-10 he'd most likely get in my country.

No emotion about him during the trial and sentencing apparently - meanwhile his parents are crying foul over his life being wasted in jail.

What about Colleen Ritzer? What about her life? Absolutely nothing she could have done would have deserved this kind of death, but for Pete's sake, she was just tutoring their evil son. Their son is a vicious monster with some massive problems against women.
[doublepost=1456573543][/doublepost]This story was originally posted on the site back in 2013. I've notified admin to delete this new thread. Knew I'd stuff it up! :D

Phillip Chism, now 17, was 14 when he strangled, raped and repeatedly stabbed his high school math teacher, Colleen Ritzer 24 in a school bathroom.

He was convicted in Massachusetts of 25 years to life for murder and 40 years apiece for rape and armed robbery.

Another charge relating to his violating thd victim with a tree branch was dropped.

The sentences are to be served concurrently - therefore Chism could be free in 40 years.

Chism also allegedly attacked another female, a guard, whilst being held.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ling-high-school-teacher.html#article-3465095

NB:. This is the first new thread I've created, so apologies if I made any errors with regards to the posting of it.
[doublepost=1456551981,1456551623][/doublepost]All I can say right now, is that Thank God for the sentencing laws in Massachusetts. I wish this monster had gotten back to back sentencing rather than concurrent, but 40 years is better than the 2-10 he'd most likely get in my country.

No emotion about him during the trial and sentencing apparently - meanwhile his parents are crying foul over his life being wasted in jail.

What about Colleen Ritzer? What about her life? Absolutely nothing she could have done would have deserved this kind of death, but for Pete's sake, she was just tutoring their evil son. Their son is a vicious monster with some massive problems against women.
[doublepost=1456573543][/doublepost]This story was originally posted on the site back in 2013. I've notified admin to delete this new thread. Knew I'd stuff it up! :D
They won't delete it they will merge it. We have all done this. Keep trying. This kid is a physico there is no

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tudent-sues-town-district-wrongful-death.html

Family of teacher raped and murdered at high school by her student sues the town and district for wrongful death
  • Philip Chism, 17, was sentenced to life in prison in February for the rape and murder of his ninth-grade algebra teacher, Colleen Ritzer, 24
  • Ritzer was a well-liked second-year math teacher at Danvers High School in Danvers, Massachusetts
  • On October 22, 2013, Chism followed her, stabbed her at least 16 times, and took her body away in a recycling bin
  • Defense lawyers claim that Chism was suffering from mental illness
  • Chism will be eligible for parole in 40 years

They are suing because no one was actively watching the cameras? News flash..most security cameras aren't watched live, they are used as a way to look back at what happened after the fact. If they hadn't had cameras they might not have known who murdered their daughter.

It's also ridiculous that some of the amount they are suing for is with the purpose to give the money to 3rd party charities to "carry on her legacy". If you want to carry on someones legacy by donating money raise it yourself instead of suing for it.

The parents of a Massachusetts teacher murdered by her 14-year-old student in 2013 pleaded with lawmakers Tuesday to reject a bill that would end prison sentences of life without the possibility of parole.

"Don't do this. Don’t do this to the victims. Don’t do this to the families. Think about what you’ll put the families through ... There’s no justice strong enough for someone who rapes and murders your daughter," urged Tom Ritzer, the father of 24-year-old high school math instructor Colleen Ritzer, who was raped, choked and stabbed inside a campus bathroom.

Freshman Philip Chism later put the teacher's body in a recycling bin and wheeled it into woods near Danvers High School. In 2016, at age 16, Chism was convicted and sentenced to 40 years in prison.

Tom Ritzer was addressing state legislators considering a bill that would give parole eligibility to those convicted of first-degree murder after serving 25 years in prison. The measure would end sentences of life without the possibility of parole.

“Those who intentionally take an innocent life should not have an opportunity for parole. It’s that simple,” said Colleen's mother, Peggie Ritzer.

The pending legislation doesn't guarantee parole, but rather allows prisoners to request release from the state Parole Board. Prosecutors and relatives of the victims are permitted to testify at board hearings.

Ritzer's father said his family was denied the satisfaction of seeing Colleen's killer locked away for good.

"The least you can ask for is life without parole. We didn’t get that. Don’t take it from the families that did," he said Tuesday. "Now you want to give them all a chance for parole at 25 years? Really? Come on. This is infuriating and disrespectful to all the families and the victims. We deserve better than this. Justice must support the victims, not the criminals.

"Respect and honor Colleen, and all the victims. We strongly oppose” the bill. “Don’t do this,” the father said.

The bill, titled "An Act To Reduce Mass Incarceration,” is one of several measures pending in Massachusetts designed to help overhaul the criminal and legal system.
1633547762711.png

Back