• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
They couldn't prove that he also sent the headless rat.

Poo In The Post

A real estate agent accused of posting faeces, soiled sanitary pads and used condoms through the post committed disgraceful misconduct, a tribunal has ruled.

But it found the Real Estate Agents Authority (REAA) had failed to prove Grant Tucker sent a headless rat to his former boss.

Tucker is now awaiting penalty after being found guilty of two serious misconduct charges before the Real Estate Agents Disciplinary Tribunal.

At a hearing in August, REAA prosecutors alleged Tucker had launched a sustained campaign of harassment against his former Custom Residential boss Johnathan Wills and Wills' lawyer David Beard after falling out with the agency over a commission dispute.

As well as allegedly sending highly offensive packages to the two men - one containing a headless rat inscribed with the message "jilted lover" - Tucker was accused of sending obscene letters and emails, including defamatory statements about his former employer and homophobic slurs.

Beard told the hearing he began opening the courier-type package "but as I started I smelled something vile".

He took it to police and opened it outside with an officer using protective gloves.

"Inside was what looked and smelled like human faeces. I was gagging over the side of Auckland Central Police Station."

Tucker argued the package was first sent to him and he was simply returning it.

sprayed by his former partner that day, who had then tried to "frame him as the attacker" when police were involved, the decision says.

He denied verbally abusing Wills in Ponsonby in March last year by saying, "Found your balls yet you gutless piece of shit", though the tribunal ruled this did occur.

The tribunal also ruled Tucker had sent a series of anonymous letters to Custom clients, bad-mouthing the firm with disparaging claims about its ethics and sales record.

Allegations he had vandalised Custom signs and egged a staff member's car were not proven.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11731342

Oh dear. Someone has shown their true colours. And in the age of the internet, @Keepalowprofile is absolutely right.

This Grant Tucker slime will never get another job in NZ.

Oh, great. That means he'll bloody move to Australia to try and start fresh. Seriously, we need to just incorporate NZ as an Australian territory already. Seems like 60% of the population already live here.

Seriously vomit inducing stuff here. I can't believe this guy and how childish his actions were towards these two men. His parents must be so proud of him right now.
Not only that but I wonder how he takes a breakup? Can't be good if he acts this way over a broken business agreement.

Back