• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

JodiK

Just want to say hi and thanks for, hopefully, accepting me into this awesome den of iniquity. Judging by content, I think I'll fit right in. I'm married, mostly liberal leaning, a retired breeder of Molossers, grandmother of 4, and have lived an exciting and varied life. I have a lot of time to mess around online as a partially disabled person. My favorite quote is "It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog!" And on that note, you can just call me Jodi... let the games begin!

Hi Jodi, whatever you do make sure you put the lime in the coconut and stay away from the couch.:D

Edited to spell her name correctly, you'd have thought I didn't read it or something.

Last edited:
Hello. Tell me why people have cyber stalked you and what your opinions are that they didn't like. I'm nosy.

Also welcome!

Last edited:
I have no idea what you mean. :angelic:

Oh, you! :D:p

I'm too outside of things to know what the hell's going on most of the time... Oh well! I'm sure if I need to be involved, someone will let me know! ;) I just don't want a genuinely nice and, well, GENUINE person to be treated poorly by someone here is all. Not that I have any clout or anything, but I'm good at being genuinely friendly! :) (& sarcastic and goofy. I'm also pretty good at those two things as well, in case anyone is curious.)

Oh, you! :D:p

I'm too outside of things to know what the hell's going on most of the time... Oh well! I'm sure if I need to be involved, someone will let me know! ;) I just don't want a genuinely nice and, well, GENUINE person to be treated poorly by someone here is all. Not that I have any clout or anything, but I'm good at being genuinely friendly! :) (& sarcastic and goofy. I'm also pretty good at those two things as well, in case anyone is curious.)

It's something she mentioned in shout and I thought I'd ask about it here. I have my own band of haters. Thought we could bond.

It's something she mentioned in shout and I thought I'd ask about it here. I have my own band of haters. Thought we could bond.
I actually saw something very briefly in shout as I skittered past down into the forums. I didn't know if you, @JodiK, were getting shit from someone earlier, before that, either here or elsewhere... And then @Nell , your comment made me somewhat worry it was here. ANYWAY, I apologize to both of you for not minding my own business! :(

& haters, in general... Fuck 'em. (I know you already feel that way.) It used to really bother me when a person didn't like me. Now it only mildly bothers me, if at all. Because, really, they're the ones missing out on all of this AMAZINGNESS! :p (My point, of course, is that you should feel exactly the same way!!)

Now... As you were, ladies... ;)

Nice to meet you, JodiK. I had to look up Molossers, because I hadn't heard the name before, but I absolutely did recognize the breeds included. <3

Thanks very much for all the welcomes! Much appreciated!
It's my belief, Nell, that some people just can't deal with truth and reality. They'd rather remain locked inside their little self-created bubbles of fantasy regarding the world in general. You know the type... easily offended, very assimilated into society, they don't grasp the concept of sarcasm, etc... doesn't really bother me, though. I am who I am... take me or leave me, is what I always say! ;-)

I came here to say "Hi! Welcome!" but you all manage to scare her... well played people, well played :fish:

images
Welcome JodiK. Have a cookie and exercise caution if your thinking of sitting on the couch!!

bfa87251293f4bcfc96ace5b805ade50.jpg

Welcome! I too, had to Google a Molosser. Now that's a bloody huge dog ha ha. They look like they'd be big loveable, drooling wimp's who could turn, dash out from quivering underneath the bed and rip a burglar's face off lol.

What's not to love?

Enjoy the site! Lot of awesome people on here.

Back