• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...fection-when-she-died/6JrNMfIDfMAnfEWau8XuIO/

multiple strains of influenza, E. coli, the start of pneumonia and a bacteria known to cause skin infections found in her tiny, frail body.....
LOXAHATCHEE

Kristen Meyer-Aleman, mother of 10 with another on the way, couldn’t understand how her 13-month-old daughter was dead.

One minute (Tayla) was fine,” her mother told a Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputy hours after it happened, “and she suddenly stopped breathing while in (my) arms.”

That supposedly healthy baby died April 1 with multiple strains of influenza, E. coli, the start of pneumonia and a bacteria known to cause skin infections found in her tiny, frail body, the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner determined. She weighed just over 7 pounds, two fewer than when she was born, according to its report.

Tayla’s official cause of death was ruled “inanition due to neglect.” Simply put, she died of exhaustion. And now her parents are facingfirst-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges, and her siblings are in the state’s care.

According to sheriff’s office reports made public last week, a deputy could hardly believe Tayla’s little body was one of a 13-month-old. The skin hung off it, wrinkled, too loose for her tiny frame. She had sores, a severe diaper rash and a bruised left eye.

She didn’t have teeth.

The first investigation was in September 2013. Their children weren’t in school, and the case was closed 10 days later.

The Aleman’s next run-in came in January 2015. Investigators again noted the children weren’t enrolled in school. But again, the case was dropped because the children didn’t appear to be abused or neglected, records show.

In May 2015, investigators met with the family in its Martin County home after reports that Aleman, 39, was never home and when he was, he was drunk. The children were left alone, neighbors told investigators, and one child was seen outside with a machete.

But the children were “free of marks and bruises,” according to a DCF report, so the case was closed.

Investigators made their last visit to the Alemans’ three-bedroom Loxahatchee home in November, when Tayla was 9 months old.

The children had speech and developmental delays, and investigators noted they were dirty. They suggested a follow-up visit.

Five days after Tayla died, state officials were back. Reports detail the appalling conditions in which the family of 12 — and their two dogs — were living.

A feces-like stench from the home reached investigators before they stepped onto the driveway, their report said. They found mildew growing on laundry and parts of a broken TV scattered in the living room where five of the children slept. Several of the children had scabies, a skin condition caused by mites. The toilet was black inside.

Animal-care officials also estimated the family’s American Bulldog hadn’t left its feces- and urine-filled cage in at least a month. Meyer-Aleman and Aleman also are facing a charge of animal cruelty.

From the above article.

First off. Ten kids!!! Ten!! (Nine now, :mad:) Which I suppose if you want to live as a baby factory, knock yourself out. However, clearly you can't take care of them. So tie that shit up. For fuck's sake.

Second that statement of the children were free of marks and bruises pisses me off. And?! There are many ways to abuse children other than hitting them. Obviously.

This is a fail on the DCF's part. And of course this incredibly stupid mother. After having that many children, you should be able to tell if your child is sick. It's a wonder the rest of them have made it out alive.

Fucking cum dumpster is all this woman is.

ETA to add.

I just noticed she was pregnant again. News flash cum dumpster, babies are not replaceable.

So the mother didn't notice that a 13 mo baby that only weighed 7 lbs? My oldest was 19 lbs at 12 mo and he was slightly small for his age, and that is close to 3x what she weighed!!

No, she wasn't surprised she died, she was biding her time, got too many babies to take car of, obviously is not taking care of any of them.

Kids not in school, she's not tending to the kids or cleaning, she's not even watching TV since it's in pieces and strewed all over the living room, all she's doing is spreading her legs!

Update: February 14, 2017

"NEW: ER doctor calls Loxahatchee tot’s starvation death worst he’s seen

A concerned neighbor called Alejandro Aleman after seeing emergency crews late April 1outside the family’s Loxahatchee home.

My baby girl died,” Alejandro Aleman whispered into a cellphone outside a Palms West Hospital emergency room, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office records. “
This is why people throw their babies in dumpsters. … They harass you like this when accidents happen.”......"

www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-doctor-calls-loxahatchee-tot-starvation-death-worst-seen/QwkIhjadZAWb0zwnp1L5MI/amp.html

That update... Wow... that's a hard read.

13 months old and the baby couldn't even crawl, just managed to roll over. Nonverbal. And bio unit thought that was just fine because the nine older children were slow to develop as well.

What struck me reading this is that there were 2 dogs mentioned in the article, named Achilles and Zeus. These people don't seem the type to be well versed in Greek mythology. That alludes to at least SOME education.

Maybe they like a good tragedy, I don't know. This whole situation certainly fits the bill. :(

No words. :sorry:
I have looked up everything I can find on this case. Just heart breaking and so needless. The only conclusion that would be acceptable is if BOTH parents were put to death immediately.
But that would cost even MORE money. Because that would allow them eve more appeals. This is so cut and dry. They starved their baby to death. Mistreated 9 other children and animals. Please tell me why these two foul things are still alive?
I sure some bleeding heart out there will take up their cry of innocence though. Sick.

What exactly does one do with their time in a shit covered hovel? Stare at piles of shit? Smear it on walls? Watch the children suffer and starve? I mean, if they were junkies or drunks, I guess I could understand but if not? Hell, you'd think they'd put the kids in school to get them out of the house for a few hours anyway.

Maybe it's severe hoarding? Kids, filth, trash, shit. Ick. I couldn't imagine having sexy time with my alcoholic baby daddy on a pile of moldy laundry on top of a bare (they are always bare!!) filthy mattress while my 10 kids bang around my disgusting house. Vom city. :wtf:
Have sex and reproduce low I.Q. offspring.
[doublepost=1493339130,1493338955][/doublepost]
No words. :sorry:
I have looked up everything I can find on this case. Just heart breaking and so needless. The only conclusion that would be acceptable is if BOTH parents were put to death immediately.
But that would cost even MORE money. Because that would allow them eve more appeals. This is so cut and dry. They starved their baby to death. Mistreated 9 other children and animals. Please tell me why these two foul things are still alive?
I sure some bleeding heart out there will take up their cry of innocence though. Sick.
The problem with our society is that we give women a free pass to mistreat and neglect their children. If we want to be equal than we need to hold other women accountable for their poor choices. If she was on any governmental assistance she should not have been allowed to breed like a stray cat.

The problem with our society is that we give women a free pass to mistreat and neglect their children. If we want to be equal than we need to hold other women accountable for their poor choices. If she was on any governmental assistance she should not have been allowed to breed like a stray cat.

The gov't and specifically the judicial system and family services system will NEVER crack down on women and will ALWAYS give them massive and absurd breaks.

4gtftt.jpg

w1a0c7.jpg

I couldn't find one picture of Tayla, but the dad looks psychotic in every picture of him.

After officers removed Achilles (the bulldog found in a cage filled with two inches of hardened feces) from the home and he was cleaned at Animal Care and Control, investigators noted he was “terrified of almost every person that walked toward him.” His hips and ribs were visible and he had sores all over his body, according to the report. His white and brown coat was discolored with urine and feces to the point where even after being bathed, investigators said the fur would remain stained.

Investigators noted the first time Achilles wagged his tail while in their care was when he was put in his kennel and given a comforter.

I sure hope poor Achilles found a loving home.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...tion-death-worst-seen/QwkIhjadZAWb0zwnp1L5MI/
[doublepost=1493370404,1493368474][/doublepost]Link to the court's True Bill of Indictment. Buckle up, it's a rough ride.

https://www.scribd.com/document/339423795/Loxahatchee-Baby-Death

@Satanica
The mother accused of starving her baby girl with her husband is set to start her death-penalty trial in September before a different judge, court records show.

Kristen Meyer, 45, is scheduled to appear before Circuit Judge Cheryl Caracuzzo on Sept. 20 to begin jury selection in her first-degree murder trial. According to the order signed by Circuit Judge Joseph Marx, three weeks have been reserved for the trial and the possible penalty phase if Meyer is found guilty of killing her daughter, Tayla Aleman.

Meyer and her husband, Alejandro Aleman, are accused of starving Tayla, the youngest of the couple’s 10 children at the time of her death on April 1, 2016. When she died, the 13-month-old weighed 7 pounds. Investigators said that was 2 fewer pounds than when she was born. An emergency-room doctor called Tayla’s starvation death the worst he had ever seen.

Originally, the parents were set to be tried together before Marx, but Meyer’s attorney, Assistant Public Defender Stephen Arbuzow, and Aleman’s appointed attorney, Michael Salnick, agreed to sever the cases during a hearing June 28.
1567208978972.png

Bitch swine never missed a meal.
He looks like he just discovered where babies come from.
Execute the both of them.
Right in the courtroom.
When a sentence is passed, get a bailiff to walk over and blammo!

A Florida mom pleaded guilty to felony aggravated manslaughter in the starvation death of her 13-month-old daughter in 2016.

In accepting the plea deal Monday, Kristen Meyer also agreed to testify for the prosecution against her husband, Alejandro Aleman, 42, the Palm Beach Post reported.

Aleman is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Tayla Aleman, and faces the death penalty if convicted.

Meyer’s deal included a 23-year prison sentence, with credit for the four years she’s been in jail. The coronavirus pandemic delayed her trial, which had been set to begin in March.

The child died April 1, 2016, court records show. She was the youngest of 10 children sharing a home, investigators said, had “deplorable living conditions.”

Meyer told investigators she was feeding the child when she stopped breathing. They took her to a hospital where she was pronounced dead. The child weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces, which was 2 pounds under her birth weight, according to court records.

Doctors said the child also suffered from E. coli, multiple strains of influenza, the start of pneumonia and a bacteria known to cause skin infections.

The family came to Florida from suburban Chicago, and had nine other children — ages 15, 13, 11, 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, and 2 — when the child died. Meyer had an 11th child in September 2016.

The Department of Children and Families had been following the family since 2013 and an internal review concluded “there were missed opportunities” to intervene, records show. Following the child’s death, the agency gave case supervisors more authority to involve themselves when a child is at a high risk of being either abused or neglected.

Investigators made their last visit to the family when Tayla was 9 months old.

After reviewing the years of files on the family, the agency concluded Aleman had an “obvious power and control over the family.” He was always uncooperative during investigations and prohibited his wife and children from speaking to investigators without his permission.

As part of the deal, Meyer will seek mental health treatment in prison, public defender Carey Haughwout told the judge. Prosecutors dropped charges of aggravated child abuse and animal cruelty that Meyer had been facing.
1603916358268.png

Last edited:
The man accused of starving his 13-month-old daughter to death in 2016 pleaded guilty to a lesser charge Wednesday morning, following his wife's plea to the same offense late last year.

Alejandro Aleman pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter of a child and was sentenced to 20 years in prison by Circuit Judge Cheryl Caracuzzo. The 43-year-old, represented by attorneys Michael Salnick and Ian Goldstein, was given credit for the nearly five years he's spent in custody awaiting trial.

In October, Kristen Meyer was sentenced to 23 years in prison and given credit for her four years in jail in exchange for testifying against her husband in Tayla Aleman's death.

During her plea hearing last year, Assistant State Attorney Reid Scott told the judge that while Aleman had "the lion's share of culpability" in his daughter's death, Meyer "had a duty to care for the child."
On April 1, 2016, Kristen Meyer called 911 to report that Tayla had stopped breathing while she attempted to feed her.

Tayla was the youngest of 10 children at the time in the family's Acreage home on 30th Lane North, near Lion Country Safari. Investigators said the residence had "deplorable" living conditions: Mildew covered the carpets, bugs filled the kitchen and walls were smeared with feces. Officials said when they were in the driveway of the residence, they could smell the feces coming from inside the home.

After first responders arrived there, they took Tayla to Palms West Hospital near Royal Palm Beach, where doctors pronounced the child dead.

Records show at the time of her death, Tayla weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces, which was 2 pounds less than when she was born. Doctors said that when she died, Tayla had E. coli, multiple strains of influenza, the start of pneumonia and a bacteria known to cause skin infections.

An emergency-room doctor called Tayla's starvation death the worst he had seen.
1617498218944.jpeg

What the fuck... If Aleman had "the lion's share of culpability" as stated, why is his sentence shorter?

The baby factory cooperated with prosecution, testified against him, AND was noted to have been under extreme control from her husband, but she was given 3 more years in prison.

To be clear, I think they BOTH are fucked up and deserve whatever time they get, but I do find it strange that she drew the shorter straw and got worse punishment even after cooperating.

Alejandro Aleman pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter of a child and was sentenced to 20 years in prison by Circuit Judge Cheryl Caracuzzo. The 43-year-old, represented by attorneys Michael Salnick and Ian Goldstein, was given credit for the nearly five years he's spent in custody awaiting trial.

In October, Kristen Meyer was sentenced to 23 years in prison and given credit for her four years in jail in exchange for testifying against her husband in Tayla Aleman's death.

During her plea hearing last year, Assistant State Attorney Reid Scott told the judge that while Aleman had "the lion's share of culpability" in his daughter's death, Meyer "had a duty to care for the child."
They are both pieces of shit and deserved much than what they got.

I won't lose any sleep over this bitch getting a longer sentence than him.

A Florida man who pleaded guilty to the starvation death of his young daughter will not be able to get out of prison to see his dying mother.

According to court records, attorneys for Alejandro Aleman filed a motion for an emergency furlough.

Aleman, 44, wanted a four-hour furlough to see his mother who is in the terminal stages of colon cancer. The judge denied the request without prejudice.

Aleman is serving a 20-year sentence for in prison for starving his 13-month-old daughter to death in 2016. Tayla, one of 10 children in the family, weighed nine pounds at birth, and seven pounds when she died. Investigators said she suffered severe diaper rash and a black eye when rescuers found her. Aleman pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of aggravated manslaughter of a child instead of first-degree murder.

Latest posts

Back