• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
tribble_zps2cbbf201.jpg

The father of twin toddlers who were found alone in their mother’s apartment, covered in feces and urine, says the children are recovering from their ordeal and are living with him.
[...]
Betrice Monique Tribble, 22, the children’s mother, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse and resisting a public officer after officers found the children, Asaiah, a boy, and Armani, a girl, locked in the apartment’s bedroom, police said.

The children, who turn 3 on Sunday
[...]
investigators determined that they dehydrated and probably hadn’t eaten for at least a day.

They found the front door to the apartment in Southgate Apartments complex open and went inside.

The officers noticed that a doorknob to one of the upstairs bedrooms was tied to a banister with a shoelace. When they opened the door, they found the children.

http://myfox8.com/2014/04/05/father-of-twins-left-alone-says-his-children-are-doing-better/

Is that lipstick she is wearing? Dear Lord, next time she should remember that the lipstick goes on the lips and not around them too like she's a fucking clown.

Is that lipstick she is wearing? Dear Lord, next time she should remember that the lipstick goes on the lips and not around them too like she's a fucking clown.
Nah. She'll probably get arrested again at some point, and it's fun to compare awful mug shots.

Not a good shade for her anyway. I actually can't think of anyone that color WOULD look good on.

She looks like she's been eating chalk or Maalox, but at least she was eating, the babies hadn't had anything to eat!

So nobody heard the gunshot except the anonymous caller. Wonder if it was Daddy who made the call and reported something he knew would be acted upon, after he got the impression there was something hinky going on? I hope the kids will be better off with him. Doesn't sound like he could do much worse than Momster.

I really love looking at these mugs and seeing how these fucking bitches could afford to miss a couple years worth of food, but they have kids who are hungry and dehydrated.

They need to incarcerate her and let her wallow in her shit and piss. Provide her a cell without a toilet.

she looks like she used those malted milk easter eggs for "lipstick" my kids do that every easter... that bitch hasnt missed a damn meal or snack but the nasty bitch will leave her poor kids locked up no food or water nd covered in poo cause they probably tried to change themselves lock her up and give her a taste of her own medicine

I used to wear some awful bright silverish lipstick with dark brown lip liner. We thought we were the shit, and sooo sexy.

We were not. In fact, it looked like we had actual shit lining our lips.

This bitch... well, I wonder if she put on the lipstick before the mug shot on purpose?

Also, fuck her.

When police officers opened one of the bedroom doors in Betrice Monique Tribble’s apartment in late March, they found her twin toddlers in a room smeared with feces and empty, save for a box springs covered in plastic.

The children – Asaiah, a boy, and Armani, a girl – were just about to turn three-years-old the next day and they were both covered in urine and feces. Their hands had made feces-covered handprints on the walls.

According to Assistant District Attorney Kia Chavious, Asaiah and Armani were hydrated and at least one of the children had low glucose levels.

On Thursday, Tribble, 22, of Highland Avenue, pleaded guilty in Forsyth District Court to two counts of misdemeanor child abuse and one count of resisting a public officer by giving a false name.

Judge Gordon Miller of Forsyth District Court sentenced Tribble to a total of 150 days, or five months, in the Forsyth County Jail on the child abuse charges. He gave Tribble a suspended sentence of 60 days in jail on the resisting a public officer charge and placed her on supervised probation for 18 months.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/crim...cle_d3a64eec-dc74-11e3-95a4-0017a43b2370.html

This update is from May 2014. So mom has had time to get her children back AND pop out some more from another baby daddy or two.
Or she pulled herself together and is being a good mother, improving her job and life skills, etc.

Latest posts

Back