• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
11ql0n6.jpg

Veronica Jacquelyn Sorgman​
A woman is behind bars after Charleston police said she caused a brain injury to her boyfriend's child
[...]
Veronica Jacquelyn Sorgman cares for the three-year-old child along with her two children at the couple's residence.
[...]
Sorgman was upset with the three-year old child for drinking her drink.

The three-year-old had an accident in her pants and Sorgman, who had taken some medication for an upset stomach, became upset. She changed the child's diaper and scolded her for not telling her that she had to go to bathroom.

She spanked the child while she was scolding her.
[....]
the child started to roll-over. Sorgman then became even more agitated and picked up the child and slammed her to the ground. This is the moment doctors and medical staff
[...]
believe the child suffered a left-side subdural hemotoma or brain injury.

The child's body went limp and she was unresponsive afterwards. Sorgman tried to prop her up on table while leaning on it. She lost her footing and slipped. The child fell out of her arms and back, hitting her head for a second time, this time on the table. The child then slid down the table and then on to the floor before Sorgman could catch her. The child then exhibited seizure like symptoms and became stiff,
[....]
Sorgman called her grandmother and then 911. The child was taken to Women and Children's hospital to be treated. Paramedics were not told of the child's condition upon arriving at the home. Hospital staff and other family members were not given the information on how the child was injured either. It took several hours before Sorgman spelled out the details to Charleston police,
[...]
Investigators said the child also had bruises to her face and body. According to the same criminal complaint, they are not sure if the child suffered any other injuries before the incident today.
http://www.wowktv.com/story/2519764...buse-after-causing-brain-injury-to-3-year-old

The father of the injured three-year-old said that she is expected to be okay. The father described the child as being responsive and talking.
http://www.wowktv.com/story/2519764...buse-after-causing-brain-injury-to-3-year-old

The father of the injured three-year-old said that she is expected to be okay. The father described the child as being responsive and talking.

Thank Goodness I definitely didn't expect this to have a happy ending, no way,no how!

It looks like she is trying to hide her face. Piece of shit. I would like to slam her head into the ground.

I'm calling bullshit on this slipping on the table and the poor little girl hitting her head again. Pure accident after she pounds the little kids head in until she is limp. I hope there is no long term damage because they wont know for sure for years with a TBI and her age

It looks like she is trying to hide her face. Piece of shit. I would like to slam her head into the ground.
They have her mugshot on another site so if thats what she is doing she Failed at no one knowing what she looks like

A woman has been sentenced after she pleaded guilty to child neglect creating a substantial risk of seriously bodily injury and death.

According to the Kanawha County Prosecutors Office, Veronica Sorgman, 30, of Charleston was sentenced Thursday to 1 to 5 years in prison, suspended for 2 years probation.

Sorgman previously pleaded guilty to child neglect creating a substantial risk of serious bodily injury and death back in February.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Wo...re-Brain-Injury-to-Little-Girl-254434441.html

Back