• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
article-2584597-1C6D599D00000578-601_306x423_zps6ae7b1f3.jpg
article-2584597-1C6D599900000578-651_306x423_zps6f6d31bf.jpg

A toddler’s death has raised serious questions about the justice system meant to protect her.

Stephanie and Frankie Williams face child abuse charges in the death of their 21-month-old daughter, Anayah, just three weeks after she was returned to them following concerns of abuse.

[.....]

On Sunday, 21-year-old Stephanie Williams defended her husband to WHAG-TV, saying he was a good man who loved his daughter very much.

...... Frankie Williams "stated he punched the victim hard, and his description of hard was hard enough to hurt an adult."

“Whatever was going through his mind I know he wasn't in his right mind when he was doing these things," Stephanie Williams said.

Frankie Williams admitted repeatedly punching Anayah at their apartment last week while his wife was at work, investigators said. Stephanie Williams didn't get help for her daughter for six hours, police said. She told her husband she needed to call the doctor and "he said no because child protective services would get involved,"

[....]

Frankie Williams also "did admit to assaulting the victim in 2012 when she received a fractured skull and fractured rib,".....

State’s Attorney Charlie Smith said they suspected but couldn't prove the parents abused the baby right after she was born in 2012. Anayah ended up with cerebral palsy.

The parents weren’t charged but lost custody of their daughter.

"We were unable to determine who at the time, but we did meet with Johns Hopkins,” Smith said. “They were convinced that it was no accident, but we couldn't pin it on anybody. To see that it happened again less than two years later is extremely troubling.”

For two years, the parents petitioned the court. After a series of hearings, an investigation by the state and home visits, a judge recently awarded full custody again, Smith said.

"Child Protective Services takes a look at this very hard,” Smith said. “They did actually remove the child from the home. It's up to the courts to determine whether the child is placed back in the custody of the birth parents."

Stephanie and Frankie Williams are each in jail on a $1 million bond.

"Hindsight’s 20/20,” Smith said. “It shouldn’t have happened because we believe both have been charged with serious felony child abuse cases and obviously that there's proof to prove both of those cases."

Frankie Williams also admitted beating the couple's other daughter, who is just 5 months old, police said. She is in temporary foster care.

[.....]
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...arges-Following-Toddlers-Death-250895181.html

On Sunday, 21-year-old Stephanie Williams defended her husband to WHAG-TV, saying he was a good man who loved his daughter very much.
Sorry to burst your bubble little twat waffle but a "good man" who "loved his daughter very much" does not punch said daughter so hard she ends up with cerebral palsy than another time that actually kills her this time.

a judge recently awarded full custody again, Smith said.

I hope that judge see's that beautiful baby's face every night for the rest of his life! Why would you give a child back after they have already fractured her skull and ribs as a tiny infant??!!

Of course, I hope these 2 fekkin' assholes are tortured and die.

Why the hell did they spend all the time petitioning for a child they clearly didn't want??

Why the hell did they spend all the time petitioning for a child they clearly didn't want??

Because, Gdammit that is their baby and nobody is ging to tell them they can't treat their very own baby ever how they want to. Possession and being in control fuels alot of these cases. They don't particularly care about the child, just they don't want anyone telling what to do!

Because, Gdammit that is their baby and nobody is ging to tell them they can't treat their very own baby ever how they want to. Possession and being in control fuels alot of these cases. They don't particularly care about the child, just they don't want anyone telling what to do!
I agree, my grandparents have had custody of my cousin since he was born, but when he was eight, my aunt (his bio unit) kidnapped him, drove from NC to OK to drop him in an orphanage, and then drove on to Kansas with her penis...without the child she just kidnapped. It's like...wtf.

That other baby had better not be "temporarily" out of their custody. It should be permanent. and they should be permanently unable to contribute to the gene pool pronto--with an option toward permanent removal from it.

it's also about image and reputation to people like this. When everyone knows your kid was taken away, they treat you differently. But if you make it look like the kid was taken so unfairly and youre a great mom and they will give her back one day and that will prove it..... and reputation supposedly saved.

reality of living with a disabled kid you obviously don't want probably sucked for them. Saying how much they wanted her and actually having to care for her needs are 2 different things.

I have a family full of idiots who lose their kids and fight like crazy to get them back. I mean without the kids welfare checks stop coming and then how will they party?

what a bullying asshole.Give him this She looks like she's takin a couple of shots from him as well

Last edited:
Parents charged with murder, abuse in girl's death
April 15 2014
- The parents of a 21-month-old girl have been indicted on charges related to her death, according to State's Attorney for Frederick County, Md. J. Charles Smith, III.
According to the state's attorney, Frankie Williams and Stephanie Williams of Frederick were indicted on Friday in the death of Anayah Williams. Authorities say she was beaten to death on March 14.

Frankie Williams was indicted for first-degree murder, first-degree child abuse resulting in death, first-degree child abuse resulting in serious physical injury and first degree assault.

He was also charged with first degree child abuse resulting in serious physical injury, and first-degree assault, for injuries to Anayah that occurred when she was an infant on September 2, 2012. That incident was previously investigated by law enforcement and Child Protective Services. Frankie Williams is charged in the same indictment with second-degree child abuse and second-degree assault for an earlier incident involving Anayah's younger sibling.

Frankie William's bond hearing was postponed
[...]
As for Anayah's mother, Stephanie, she was indicted for first degree child abuse resulting in serious physical injury for having failed to act, and accessory after the fact to first-degree assault, as a result of her conduct the night Anayah was murdered, according to the state's attorney.
[....]
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...stephanie-murder-abuse-md/7730493/?hpt=ju_bn1

How do you do that... just how. At 21 months my kiddo was just stringing her first few words together into fledgling sentences and finding her feet in the world. Every discovery, not matter how pedestrian it seemed to me, was a wonder to her. How could you possibly turn that into hatred and violence?

How do you do that... just how. At 21 months my kiddo was just stringing her first few words together into fledgling sentences and finding her feet in the world. Every discovery, not matter how pedestrian it seemed to me, was a wonder to her. How could you possibly turn that into hatred and violence?
I agree. And they had already started in on their 5 mo old as well. It is all about control.." how dare that baby keep crying after I've told her to shut the fuck up. She knows why she's being punished and knows she deserves it. After I give her this beating she'll think twice before defying me."

A Frederick man was sentenced to life in prison Thursday for the murder of his 21-month-old daughter, whose death led to the creation of “Anayah’s Law.”

Frederick Circuit Court Judge William R. Nicklas ordered Frankie Aubrey Williams, 26, to serve 60 years in prison out of that life sentence. He will serve at least 30 years before he is eligible for parole. State’s Attorney Charlie Smith said Williams is likely to serve the “vast majority” of the 60 years.

If Williams were to violate his parole, he could serve the rest of a life sentence that was suspended.

Williams pleaded guilty Jan. 21 to first-degree murder and first-degree child abuse resulting in serious injury.

He was ordered to undergo anger management counseling and have no unsupervised contact with children under age 16 as part of his sentence.

Anayah lived with foster parents Beth and Chuck Fluke for most of her life, 18 months. Her birth parents, Williams and Stephanie B. Ramirez, won back custody in February 2014, weeks before she was killed. Anayah was returned because she had not experienced chronic abuse.

Ramirez was sentenced to 20 years on April 7, 2015, for first-degree child abuse resulting in death.

Following Anayah’s death, advocates successfully pushed to change state laws to give social services officials more leeway to keep children from abusive biological parents.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...cle_a8eb4594-99fe-5e3b-8acd-0c8dec80d8e1.html

Back