• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Her family gave another interview

The question her family doesn't want to ask but has to: Will she ever come home?

“I can’t see anyone taking her to murder her. But why would they take her in the first place?” asked her mother, Cara Beckerle, during an Aug. 26 interview. “I have zero answers.”

There were no notes left with threats or ransom demands, Cara Beckerle said. Aleah Beckerle’s wheelchair, her daily seizure medication, her diapers, were all left at the house.

According to Cara Beckerle, Aleah recently had a medical procedure to cut down on her seizures, so she might be okay without medicine.

“But why would they want to take her and take care of her?” she snapped out, angry. Then, tearing up: “That’s why I don’t know if she’s alive or not.”

Cara Beckerle thinks she’s the investigators’ primary suspect but insists someone kidnapped Aleah from her home.

“They keep coming back to me. ‘Are you sure there’s nothing you wanna tell us, Cara Beckerle?’” she said.

Evansville police spokesman Sgt. Jason Cullum said in an email Wednesday that the investigation is still active. No one has been arrested for involvement in Aleah Beckerle’s disappearance.

“As for any specific information related to conversations or other details, we are not discussing that publicly,” he said.

One popular theory on social media, spread in Facebook comments and blog posts, is that Beckerle was involved in Aleah's death or found her dead and tried to cover it up by reporting her missing. Beckerle pleaded guilty in 2007 to child neglect and dealing marijuana, both Class A misdemeanors, which is supposedly the reason she would be afraid of another child neglect charge. She denies that, too.

“I found her dead. That’s what they say. And got rid of her body, me and my daughters,” Cara Beckerle said. “Why would I be scared to give my daughter a proper burial?”

Police would not confirm whether or not family members have been cleared as suspects.

“We have spoken to many people,” Cullum said. “We are not publicly discussing the status of each person we have spoken with.”

[..]

Aleah Beckerle’s mother and grandmother had their own theory on how she disappeared, and they’re not the only ones. Three people close to the family were arrested after allegedly beating a false confession out of a man they believed was involved in Aleah’s disappearance. Deb Wollner, Donna Robertson and James Wilson Jr. all face felony battery charges in connection with the assault, though the man who was allegedly held captive for several hours and beaten up was cleared in connection with the missing persons case.

With zero answers, all the family has is hope. LaRue said she believes God will bring Aleah back in his own time. It’s going to happen.

“We really feel like we’re going to get her back. Right?” she asked Cara Beckerle, sitting on the couch in the living room a few feet away. “We do.”

Beckerle broke eye contact and looked at the ceiling and wall, not as sure. A few seconds late, she agreed, not as adamant as LaRue.

“I do. Yeah,” she said. “But. Sometimes I don’t.”

More quietly: “Most of the time I do. Yes.”

Volunteers are still forming search parties to look for the 19-year-old, including searches set for Saturday and Sunday morning this weekend. Other people have donated money or food and drink, like the hundreds of water bottles that sat on the Beckerles' porch in late August waiting to be passed out to weekend searchers.

Beckerle said she’ll never give up, but the days that pass with no word on her daughter's whereabouts are taking their toll. Some days she doesn’t want to leave the couch. For a while, she resorted to listening to so-called psychics recount their visions, but never heard what she wanted to — that her daughter is safe.

LaRue called Aleah Beckerle’s disappearance a “living nightmare.”

“They say God only puts on you what you can handle,” LaRue said. “But you know what, God, I’m not that strong, OK? You got the wrong person here.”
http://www.courierpress.com/story/n...ks-out-still-missing-aleah-beckerle/89971580/

Posting just to keep this thread current... I really hope they find this girl soon. I honestly don't believe her mom did anything to her, but we've seen worse things happen here...

Why would anyone kidnap a severely disabled teenager if not for ransom or to simply bring harm to the child and emotionally and psychologically destroy her family?

Some things I've read have had me thinking, yup the mom is involved, she did it- got tired of taking care of her medically fragile daughter, or neglected her until she died then dumped her to save her own ass.

But then I've also read things like this:
Some days she doesn’t want to leave the couch. For a while, she resorted to listening to so-called psychics recount their visions
Depression, oscillating between hope & hopelessness, and especially the calling psychics thing-- it's one of those last ditch things that you hear about parents of missing children doing-- and I just don't know if this mom is clever enough to 'fake' a grieving, desperate mother as convincingly as she has been.

And if she really isn't involved & really did have her daughter snatched away in the middle of the night, then all this speculation makes US the evil people in this story!

So I guess what I'm trying to say is- I'm torn!!!:shrug:

I'm bumping this to keep it current! For some reason, I can't stop thinking about Aleah Beckerle. I'm always checking online for updates on her. I can't imagine that she's ok, but, of course, I hope she is!

The most recent info on Aleah's case was this update from earlier this month:

"An FBI search team continues searching the Blackfoot Landfill in Pike County for clues in the disappearance of 19-year-old Aleah Beckerle.
As those efforts continue, Aleah’s family and supporters hosted a car wash this weekend to raise money to try and help find her.

They hope to get another professional search group of some kind to help in the search."
Link
I hope they find some resolution to this case, but I also hope it's not in a landfill.
It's too heartbreaking to imagine this innocent child could have been discarded like trash...:(
Co5qh_Z3_VIAAC9_W9.jpg

It's too heartbreaking to imagine this innocent child could have been discarded like trash...

Because one thing is for certain, she didn't go anywhere on her own, she was carried out. So it doesn't bode well for her. I really feel she was dead that first day, but I hope she's somewhere, alive, waiting to be found.

Like I've said before, I feel really drawn to this case and Aleah Beckerle. I hope she's not somewhere suffering.

How incredibly sad that the investigation hasn't progressed further in either locating Aleah or the individual(s) responsible for taking her from her home.

The fact that her wheelchair and medications were left behind does not bode well when trying to hold out hope for this young woman who was dependent on both.

@MissGuggle, thank you fir bumping this thread. I check the internet often also. I can't understand why they haven't found her.

There's anorher case that I keep looking for uodates.
Julie mott
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...from-casket-in-broad-daylight-in-texas.79645/
I'll keep looking into that one for you, @Keepalowprofile that's just REALLY bizarre. And STILL, over a year later... Nothing?? I hate to imagine (oh, yet I do) what this strange ranger has done with her body for the last 14 months, and it hasn't garnered anyone's attention! Clearly, he (likely a he it seems so far) doesn't have a living roommate...

A body was found yesterday. Speculation is that it could be one of several missing persons including Aleah.

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/n...ope-closure-follows-bodys-discovery/94593122/

The discovery of a body in a rural area of Delaware County on Monday sparked hopes that the still-unidentified remains might bring some closure in one of several missing persons cases.

Because of the condition of the remains, County Coroner Scott Hahn said a forensic anthropologist will do an examination, possibly as early as Wednesday, to try to determine the identity, gender and cause of death of the person whose remains were spotted by railroad crews and reported to county police around 10 a.m. Monday.

Last edited:
A body was found yesterday. Speculation is that it could be one of several missing persons including Aleah.

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/n...ope-closure-follows-bodys-discovery/94593122/

So sad that there are so many that daily wait, pray and hope that their loved one who is lost to them will be found and the hole left in their heart can begin to heal by having closure.

Still looking at Aleah's mom and her pet nob as I believe they know more than what they have disclosed to LE. I guess there is a need to withhold a few facts if you are still selling weed and neglecting a dependent child as both of their past court records show.

Her mother talked about her as if she was a burden, and that's never good. It was hard to miss that, "I've had her for 18 years...." so the husband's in jail and she's left to yet another year of taking care of someone who (by her account) could only mumble a few words, was destined to wear a diaper for the rest of her days, and was "dead weight" so says Mom.

A good statement analysist would have concluded then and there: Aleah's dead and it was her mother's idea and doing.

No way I can see this another way. Her first interview solidly made up my mind, she was about too obvious, really. Probably thought she'd earned her "retirement" from being her caregiver after all these years; and knew as long as she lived, she'd be right there being caretaker number one. Wouldn't be a lie, but it wouldn't warrant murdering her child, which is exactly what I think she did.

I think LE has to know that, too. If it's a case that matters at all to them, I'll bet she's charged with it. Just not a whole lot of doubt here, I'm betting she pleads out (confesses.) Just a hunch. Unfathomable to have a mother of a missing child refer to her that way, it's so disturbing.... who knows what she went through before her death, which I hope was as painless as possible.

It's not surprising that she dead, what is surprising is that it took so long to find her, especially when she was fairly near by in a vacant house. It's hard to believe that she hasn't been found before now, if she's been right there all along.

Police are treating it as a criminal case, of course. She was nonverbal and dependent on constant care, and found dead inside a vacant house. Someone had to wheel her into that house in her wheelchair. I hate to even imagine this, but it sounds as if someone close to her, perhaps her "caretaker", left her to starve to death inside that vacant house. Hell, she couldn't scream for help, she wasn't able to.

Her mother talked about her as if she was a burden, and that's never good. It was hard to miss that, "I've had her for 18 years...." so the husband's in jail and she's left to yet another year of taking care of someone who (by her account) could only mumble a few words, was destined to wear a diaper for the rest of her days, and was "dead weight" so says Mom.

Last edited:
I'm going to bet she died at home and she was moved to the vacant house...someone close to her family either did this (or was close enough for someone to confide in) and placed the phone call as to where she was. :(

RIP Aleah

[doublepost=1490837003,1490836723][/doublepost]
I'm going to bet she died at home and she was moved to the vacant house...someone close to her family either did this (or was close enough for someone to confide in) and placed the phone call as to where she was. :(

RIP Aleah

Oh hell yeah, now that I know all her medication and her wheelchair was left behind (thanks @cubby ;)), your suggestion makes much more sense. I bet that's exactly what happened.
[doublepost=1490838950][/doublepost]
Yes I agree, since I already rated you Funny, I wanted you to know I think someone picked her up and carried her wherever she is, and that to me more than likely means family or close as family.

I hate the merging posts feature, so I edited my previous post and moved it below your new comment. Yes, I think that is the most likely scenario.

Edit: AHHHHH now these two posts are merged! :hilarious::hilarious: I give up.:YOW:

Last edited:
It's not surprising that she dead, what is surprising is that it took so long to find her, especially when she was fairly near by in a vacant house. It's hard to believe that she hasn't been found before now, if she's been right there all along.
I wonder if who ever put her their moved her several times?

This just breaks my heart. :( I was looking for any updates on Aleah over the weekend... I'm really quite speechless. On one hand, I'm glad that one part of the mystery of her disappearance (the where is she part) is solved, but I really was hoping someday someone would find her with another family, alive, and there'd be some really wacky reason why it all happened and who was involved. Like nothing we could even logically invent from what we already know- totally shit from out of nowhere.

Now we just have to wait and find out the WHO and the really fucked up reason(s) why Aleah was taken and is now dead. :shifty:
Once again, I'm going to be overly optimistic and think that it's someone we haven't heard anything about yet, even though, logically, that makes ZERO SENSE. I'm holding out hope that her mother isn't like the wastes of tissue who are featured within this forum day after day... *fingers crossed*

Of course I have no actual proof, but I would bet money mom killed her.
I am in no way saying mom shouldn't be punished, but it must have been very hard to care for her.
Now to figure out if Aleah was killed outright or did she suffer?

Body of Missing Disabled Teen Found in Vacant Indiana House

Authorities announced Wednesday that the body of missing special-needs teen Aleah Beckerle has been found.

The remains were discovered Monday in a vacant, rundown home in Evansville, Indiana, the same town Aleah disappeared from in July. An autopsy was performed and Vanderburg County Coroner Steve Lockyear confirmed the remains were those of Aleah.

No details about what, or who, led to the discovery have been released. A cause and manner of death have also not been released.

Then 19-year-old non-verbal teen was reported missing by her mother, Cara Beckerle, on Sunday, July 17, 2016, after she said she awoke and discovered Aleah was not in their home. A stroke as an infant had left Aleah almost completely immobile and in need of constant care.

Her wheelchair and daily medication, meant to help control severe seizures, were left behind, according to police. There was reportedly no forced entry to the home.

Thousands of community members turned out in various large-scale searches, but few clues were uncovered.

The case remains active and ongoing, and authorities ask that anyone with information is urged to call the Evansville Police Department at (812) 436-7979.

Aleah was featured in Dateline's Missing in America online series shortly after she disappeared.

NBC News http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/b...cant-indiana-house/ar-BBz1BRV?ocid=spartanntp

crying002.gif

Back