• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
Creepy clown hits teenager in the face with a wooden plank - so the victim's friends run his attacker over and leave him lying in a pool of blood

1ys27k.jpg

A clown has been run over by a group of teenagers after the creepy masked prankster knocked one of them to the ground with a wooden plank.

In a shocking video uploaded to Facebook on Friday the Australian teenager is seen confronting the clown, who whacks him over the head with a wooden object.

In a panic one of the victim's friends drives their car straight into the clown.

The teenagers had been driving around for hours looking for clowns, when at midnight they heard word of one lurking near an old factory.

They spot the clown brandishing a wooden plank, and one of the teenagers decides to get out of the car to talk to them.

'Oh s*** hes got a stick,' one of the boys says.

'What's he gonna do?' says the teenager as he walks closer to the clown.

The clown then lifts the stick and hits the boy across the face.

He falls to the ground and in a crazed panic the victim's friend drives into the clown.

The video ends as the teens walk up to the clown, who they find lying in a pool of blood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-plank-Australia.html?ito=video_player_click

Sounds like the plot of a cheesy movie! Or a Scooby Doo episode. Hoax?

It does. It looks like one too. Complete with Ozzy bred middle eastern characters.

I'm not 100% convinced that it's true yet. The hit from the car looked real enough, and their reactions seem real. But I can find no local news running the story. Only English sites.

Hmm. A pack of teens driving around at midnight, clown hunting.

A dipshit in a clown costume with a hunk of two by four.

Cue a bashing and a freaking vehicular assault.

Something stinks here. If its genuine, then I'd like to know where the parents are of these teens. They do not need to be hooning around in a car late at night. And 'hunting' clowns?

I'm sick of this ridiculous new fad. And someone feel free to punish the dickhead parents who are OK with letting a bunch of teen boys to roam in a car late at night.

We all know you're never going to see a bunch of teen boys in a car at midnight, searching for good deeds to do. Its not like they drive around, respecting road laws, looking for a random little old lady to help walk across the road.

Parents = :YOW:

Last edited:
I dunno if it's real or not... but if you look at the poster's YouTube channel, it's SkooskaEntertainment
And other videos on their page are clown pranks posted by other YouTubers. I'm gonna call it fake BUT

Either way, after watching the clown hit that kid with a wooden plank, the sound of the car accelerating and hearing creepy clown bounce from the bumper was kind of awesome..
Just saying...

Just watched that video again. Couple of Kiwi boys, probably a Wog kid or two and at least one white Aussie kid. Accents are a funny thing, so easily identifiable. The video is fake. The stupid shits are in no way anywhere near as freaked the fuck out as they would be if they'd just murdered someone at night with their car.

Stupid idiots. Great parenting fail there. I assume this lot of twits are doing so exceptionally well with their exams right now that there's no need to worry about, I don't know, bloody studying?

Take a good look. With Australia's manufacturing industry going down the toilet, this is the next generation of minimum wage workers who will be competing with the Chinese influx for damn fruit picking jobs. Again, great job, parents. Go skoll another case of VB and congratulate yourselves on a job well done.

Back