• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://fox40.com/2016/10/20/woman-carrying-skull-on-stick-leads-police-to-human-remains/
[....]
Sacramento police said a homeless woman led them to a decomposed body after she was seen walking down a street carrying a human skull on a stick. Police stopped the woman at an abandoned house.
serveimage

Sgt. Bryce Heinlein said the woman told them she had found the skull and led them to an abandoned homeless camp a couple blocks away. That’s where the officers discovered the body.
[....]
“When officers got out there, they located a decomposed body," Heinlein added.

Philip, a neighbor, lives in a house next to the encampment where he says the homeless woman he called “Victoria” has lived for years. He pointed to the exact location where the body was discovered, a few feet from her stuff.

“Right there. Right past those bushes you see… To the right, right back there," Philip said.

Warren’s house is also next to the encampment. He smelled something foul, thinking it was a dead cat.

“I went to walk back there and thought, Damn! What the hell is that smell? It make me sick to my stomach, so I turned my ass around and came back here,” he said.

“Twenty cop cars out here. And the cops got her out there. And they’re taking pictures of her holding a head. Then they get her hands and CSI showing up," Philip said.

The coroner will determine the sex, ID and cause of death.

Last edited:
I'm glad there is a finite amount of people who want to walk around with a real skull.......on a stick.

Homeless woman got a head.
[doublepost=1477095895,1477094929][/doublepost]From the link:

"Philip, a neighbor, lives in a house next to the encampment where he says the homeless woman he called “Victoria” has lived for years. He pointed to the exact location where the body was discovered, a few feet from her stuff."

So, she's been living next to this body, watching it decompose? No wonder the rest of the homeless moved on!

"Victoria" isn't hiding in the shadows with that skull baton, is she? Kinda hard to go unnoticed when you're decked out head to toe in BRIGHT FUCKING PINK, and donning a skull baton, of course!

I truly wonder if she named the body... Shit, I wonder if she knew who it was, and just treated the person like he/she was still alive!

Back