• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
Lanning--Christopher-jpg_zps49d176e4.jpg

A diminutive traveler from Kansas was in such a hurry to have sex with a teen girl in Longwood, he drove nearly non-stop across the country before his arrest Tuesday, bypassing bathroom breaks, police say.

Christopher Lanning, 40, arrived at a gas station in Longwood in a vehicle that reeked of human waste as part of his plan to have sex with a Seminole County high school student, said Officer Kevin Tuck, a spokesman for the Longwood Police Department.

pixel.gif

[....]

A bottle of urine was found in Lanning's vehicle.

"It was pretty bad,'' Tuck said Wednesday.

The 90-pound unemployed suspect from Kansas City, Kansas faced a judge Wednesday afternoon during his first court appearance in Sanford.

Lanning asked the judge if he could return home — a request made before the judge had an opportunity to set his bond.

"May I ask a favor?" Lanning asked the court.

Lanning told the judge he is not a flight risk and hasn't had major trouble with the law.

"I made a major mistake in judgment," Lanning said.

A Seminole County judge set Lanning's bond at $15,300. Lanning was ordered to not use the computer or the Internet.

[....]

Lanning faces charges ranging from traveling to meet a child for sex and transmitting obscene material to a minor.

[....]

Lanning thought he was chatting with a 14-year-old girl. It was really an undercover officer.

He made arrangements to meet what he thought was a Lyman High School girl for sex, Tuck said.

[.....]

The gas station is next to Lyman High.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20140409_1_gas-station-major-mistake-traveler

What he think was gonna happen when he showed up all skeevy while reeking of shit, vomit and piss? She was gonna put on some Justin Beiber and drop her panties? I really miss that show To catch a predator. While that fruitcake Chis Hanson had a penis growing out of his forehead and got caught cheating on his wife, That show busted a lot of pedo's. Shows you how many are out there. They are lined up miles long.

Oh yeah he looks exactly like the man of my dreams when I was 14! :sarcasm: What 14 year old girl is not going to run screaming from that, and then add in how that car had to be smelling, just shoot him already!:laser::dead:

Oh yeah he looks exactly like the man of my dreams when I was 14! :sarcasm: What 14 year old girl is not going to run screaming from that, and then add in how that car had to be smelling, just shoot him already!:laser::dead:

Actually LOL'ed here!!

This guy has three strikes against him. 1.) he's a pedo.
2.) he's ugly as fuck.
3.) he's stupid as shit. My dog rolls in his own shit then eats it and I think he has more active brain cells than this dude. Has he never watched tv or read the news? How do creeps keep falling for this? Also, I can promise you that there is no female in the world who have sex with someone who looks like you, especially in a vehicle that is full of your shit and piss. I known some thirsty women who are desperate for the D, and even the thirstiest bitch I know would be like nah man... I'll pass.

So three strikes, he's out. Who has a harpoon handy?

Now that's a face only a mother could love. He must be having some delusions of grandeur thinking any sentient being would willingly fornicate with him let alone a 14 year old girl.

90 lbs?:jawdrop:...Is he a midget? Even if he had met a 14yo girl she probably could've fought him off.... I didn't know there were fully grown men that weighed 90 lbs....:confused:

If that fucker looks like that at 40 now, 50 is gonna be a bitch. And he's only 90 lbs ??....I drop a daily turd that weighs more than that....

He looks like a sad clown minus the make-up. Just what was his rationale here? The mind fries when faced with the logic of a pedophile, I tell you.
What really kills me is the fact that he took zero bathroom breaks the entire trip I'm sure he smelled just as bad as he looks. And he REALLY expected a 14y/o to be all gung-ho about getting the d from a smelly pile of shit?

He looks like a sad clown minus the make-up. Just what was his rationale here? The mind fries when faced with the logic of a pedophile, I tell you.
What really kills me is the fact that he took zero bathroom breaks the entire trip I'm sure he smelled just as bad as he looks. And he REALLY expected a 14y/o to be all gung-ho about getting the d from a smelly pile of shit?
I don't think he cared about what she was going to think about him. . . He was going there to rape her. . . So whether she liked him, his smell, his image, etc.. Or not . . .he was was mind set that he was gonna get what he was after. . . And pedos being the selfish bastards they are, as long as he enjoyed his time with her. . .it would have been the only thing that matterd. . .so glad he was caught. . . Lol.. . .dumb pos. . . And literally. . . He was looking and smelling like a small pile of shit. .. Lol

What he think was gonna happen when he showed up all skeevy while reeking of shit, vomit and piss? She was gonna put on some Justin Beiber and drop her panties? I really miss that show To catch a predator. While that fruitcake Chis Hanson had a penis growing out of his forehead and got caught cheating on his wife, That show busted a lot of pedo's. Shows you how many are out there. They are lined up miles long.

Never underestimate the ego of a pedo. My ex was fat, bald (and yet hairy) not an attractive person, so of course every 14 yr old girl on the net was just dying to meet him...

WTF was mayor of munchkin city thinking was gonna happen with his stanking ass a fourteen year old girl would only have to give his melon a good shove he would have toppled over cause of his proportions and he would be able to get a hold on anything because of his stubby fingers after one look and sniff of him.

Even more what the fuck. The little bastard had no money for this cross country jaunt!
Christopher Lanning outlined a disturbing fantasy in a string of sexually charged messages to what he thought was a 14-year-old girl, including impregnating the teen at the Lake Fairy Motel in Longwood, records released Friday alleges.

The diminutive traveler from Kansas, who also pledged to marry the girl and tear off her dress before sex, ended up behind bars in Seminole County earlier this month after his imagined teen turned out to be an undercover officer with the Longwood police department.
[…]
He ran across some obstacles along the way, including running out of gas money at least twice and hitting some bad weather.

Lanning asked her to wire him gas money at 8 a.m. April 8 while he was in Madison, a town in the Florida Panhandle off Interstate 10 about three hours from Orlando.

She told him no. She couldn't do that because she was in school.

It's not known how he got the money to continue his trip. But a police report said a woman's wallet with $6.50 inside was found in his pickup.

So was a photo of an unidentified girl.

Those details among others were outlined in a report released Friday.

It describes how the undercover officer was working with Seminole County authorities as a decoy for Operation Safenet when she was contacted by "Chris 40, Kansas City,'' later identified as Lanning, in a chat room March 21.

After she told him she was 14, he said: "I would be honored to be your man. If you'll let me,'' the report said.

The conversation continued March 22 and quickly turned sexual. He told her he wanted to marry her and she needed to get "emancipated so her parents couldn't object."

He later sent a naked photo of himself and continued to iron out details of their meeting with what he called his "beloved wife.'' He brought up the dress she would be wearing before they had sex, asking whether it could be removed quickly.

"He also wanted to know if it was expensive so he could rip it off," the report alleges.

He checked on the rate at a nearby motel in Longwood and told her Lake Fairy Motel at 1190 S. U.S. Highway 17-92 charged $45 a night and $225 a week.

pixel.gif

He asked her to get money for the hotel and give it to his cousin, "Jennifer."

Later messages didn't ask about the money, instead focusing on details of their meeting and the importance of keeping it a secret.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...er-lanning-14-year-old-florida-girl-gas-money

Back