• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
DustinRiley_zps9f29b0c6.jpg

A man from Webster is charged with abusing a 2 ½ year old boy.

The criminal complaint says officers found the boy Tuesday at America’s Best Value Inn in Eau Claire with 21-year-old Dustin Riley. Riley was living at the hotel with the boy and the child’s mother.

The mother called police because she couldn’t get in the room.

The complaint says the boy was found with bite marks and bruises on his face, head and body. He was taken to a local hospital. Officers also found marijuana and a marijuana pipe.

Police arrested Riley and took him to the Eau Claire County jail.

Riley made his first appearance in court Wednesday, where his bond was set at $5,000.

He faces four charges including physical abuse of a child and first degree recklessly endangering safety, both as a repeater. The complaint says Riley admitted to abusing the boy several times on different occasions.

------------------------

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (AP) --A 21-year-old Webster man has made his initial court appearance on child abuse and other charges after police found a toddler with numerous injuries in an Eau Claire hotel room.

Bond was set at $5,000 Tuesday for Dustin E. Riley.

Eau Claire Police Lt. Derek Thomas says the child is Riley's girlfriend's child, and that Riley was babysitting the child.

[...]

Thomas says marijuana and drug paraphernalia were also found in the room.

[...]
-------------------------

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WEAU) --Police have arrested a man who confessed to hurting a two-year-old child.

On Wednesday, Eau Claire police announced that they had arrested Dustin Riley, 21, of Webster. On Tuesday, officers responded to the America's Best Value Inn on West Clairemont Avenue, and found Riley and the child in one of the rooms. They also found marijuana and a marijuana pipe. The child had visible injuries to the face, head, and body. The child went to the hospital, and police said Wednesday afternoon that the child was still at the hospital. Police arrested Riley and took him to jail.

Riley admitted to hurting the child during an interview with police. Officers say the child is not related to Riley. They say Riley's girlfriend is the mother of the child, and that he was babysitting. Police did not release the gender of the child. Prosecutors had not filed criminal charges in the case as of Wednesday morning.
-----------------------------------

[...]

Dustin E. Riley has been charged with the following offenses:

-Physical Abuse of a Child
-First Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
-Possession of THC
-Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/...of-child-abuse-drug-possession-257361451.html

His pot did not want to make him bite this kid. This douchecanoe bit this kiddo because he chose to! Not because of his bag of weed..

Poor little boy!!!

This is entirely inappropriate- The name of the motel they were staying in "America's Best Value Inn"
How ironic
Hmmmm I beg to differ.

His pot did not want to make him bite this kid. This douchecanoe bit this kiddo because he chose to! Not because of his bag of weed..

Poor little boy!!!

This is entirely inappropriate- The name of the motel they were staying in "America's Best Value Inn"
How ironic
Hmmmm I beg to differ.

douchecanoe. . . . . . lmfao. . . . . i couldnt get past that part. . . . . totally gonna use that. . . .if thats cool?. . . . .love it. . . . . . slmfao. . . . . uhhhh. . .*watery eyes*

Fucking idiot. Why bite the child? smh.
EVERY. FUCKING.TIME, I see an adult biting a child story, my blood boils. I want the punishment to be for them to be fed to a pack of rabid dogs to be bitten over and over.

Last edited:
Nasty piece of work. Lock him up forever and may the guards spit in his food. Pot makes ME want to bite things...BBQ beef sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream... I have never considered kids as one of the basic food groups.

Of course the pot made him bite the baby, god haven't you ever heard of the munchies

Omg! I was totally about to say, if this stupid scrotum sack of shit tries to use that as an excuse, I swear I will lose my fucken mind!

This guy is pretty deserving of the next bath salt incident...

If any guy ever bit my child they would get a swift kick to the balls.. No need to bite, punch, kick a child.....look at the size of them; their tiny compared to an adult.

A 21-year-old Webster man has made his initial court appearance on child abuse and other charges after police found a toddler with numerous injuries in an Eau Claire hotel room.

No, a man didn't make his initial court appearance, a punk ass bitch who needs to be kicked,bit and beaten with a big ole wooden broom handle did! A real man would never do that to a child.

Police Lt. Derek Thomas says the child is Riley's girlfriend's child, and that Riley was babysitting the child.

WOMEN AND GIRLS OF AMERICA......now hear this! STOP leaving your babies with your BOYFRIEND! How many fucking times does this have to happen over and over again before it finally dawns on one of them that maybe it might not be such a good idea? It should be a required part of their discharge instructions when they leave the hospital after giving birth.......DO NOT LEAVE your helpless child alone with your BOYFRIEND!

EVERY. FUCKING.TIME, I see an adult biting a child story, my blood boils. I want the punishment to be for them to be fed to a pack of rabid dogs to be bitten over and over.

Or better yet, feed him to a pack of fighting dogs that are not able to be rehabilitated...that way they can exact revenge on a human before having to be put down

He looks too much like "The Beib" for my tastes. Makes him, automatically, a punk ass pantywaste!

There should be mandatory tooth removal for everyone over the age of ten (including this shitbag) who bites or attempts to bite another person.

He looks too much like "The Beib" for my tastes. Makes him, automatically, a punk ass pantywaste!

Striking resemblance! Niiiiccceeeee! Good call.
I HATE THAT KID! Like seriously- does anyone at all, love him enough to beat the shit out of him? Please?? Someone should bite "The Beibs"
:nailbiting:

I've never bitten anyone in my entire life. That's normal, right? Most of us outgrow that as toddlers if we ever do it at all?

A Webster man will spend six years in prison for forcefully shaking a 2-year-old boy in his care, causing significant bruising and an internal injury.

Dustin E. Riley “continued to intentionally inflict pain on this child and then went to sleep with this child in this condition,” Eau Claire County District Attorney Gary King said Wednesday during Riley’s sentencing hearing.

“This is something that shouldn’t happen to anyone, much less an innocent and defenseless 2-year-old child,” King said.

Riley “is a significant risk to this community,” King said.

Riley, 21, was sentenced on a felony count of physical abuse of a child.

Judge Michael Schumacher ordered Riley to spend four years on extended supervision following his release from prison.

As conditions of supervision, Riley cannot have contact with the victim, the mother of the child or any other children without his probation agent’s approval.

He also cannot possess any weapons and must undergo all programming or treatment recommended by his agent.

The child’s mother, Ashley E. Capek, 26, of Eau Claire, previously pleaded guilty to a felony count of failure to act to prevent bodily harm to a child.

As part of a deferred agreement with prosecutors, the felony charge will be dismissed in two years if Capek commits no new crimes and complies with a state Child in Need of Protection or Services (CHIPS) order.

http://www.leadertelegram.com/News/...bused-child-to-spend-six-years-in-prison.html

Back