• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justifying why Bill's actions were OK, even though they were 96,834 shades of wrong, and in the same breath convicting another man, that it has been alleged committed rape, and claiming it as a foregone conclusion

Why are the women accusing Bill Clinton not subjected to the treatment given to those women who have accused Trump of far worse? (I hope that made sense).

I mean no offense, BG I respect your opinion. Your post was well done!

I know we all hope that whomever is elected will buckle down and solve at least SOME of our problems.

Donald Trump's 'whiney little b-yatch' face. Get used to seeing it folks because when he is roundly rejected and defeated in the election he is heading to Trump Television Network, unchained and unrestrained.
:YOW:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

How gracious of the Donald to now come out to clarify that he indeed will respect the vote with the caveat of ...... if he wins the election.

Last edited:
And I cannot abide the fact there is small (and getting smaller by the hour) a known rapist could be president. I'm already totally mad the got the trial moved from the 14th of this month to December.

@Buffettgirl is correct. I used the incorrect language here. (I blame passion and being at work, lol) but in all seriousness, I should have said 'alleged rapist'. In MY mind he's a rapist, but I keep trying to remember not all feel as I do.

What I actually meant was Bill was never charged, there were never any legal allegations, again, Legal being the operative word. And there is the thing that I was not old enough to vote when Bill was running nor really have any interest or idea about politics. I do now though.

And yes, even Hillary said "He's a hard Dog to keep on the porch" but I don't care a whit who you have consensual sex with as long as you run our country well and respect others. Bill did and Donald will not. He's a childish monster who will only try to make himself richer as the rest of us fall.

@Buffettgirl I'll admit he was pig. But there is still a difference between being a pig (many men and women are pigs) and being a probable rapist. Probable in my mind. Do I think Bill forced Monica? No. I think she was blinded by him being president and hitting on her and he shouldn't have done that. That's a fact. He shouldn't have. But. I honestly think Monica knew exactly what she was doing or she wouldn't have kept the dress. Who's to say she didn't start the whole thing? I am not laying blame on her. I'm just saying because of how it ended and she kept evidence, I think it's highly probable. (not that makes it right)

And now that someone has admitted Bill was a pig too, can you not try to see our point? Just see it. Not agree with it, but see that the difference between sex and rape. Or alleged rape until it goes to trial. I feel like I'm just getting you mad and that is not my intention.

LBJ used to show everyone his dick, and make people come talk to him while he was on the toilet.

Gerald Ford relied on the advice of his invisible friend Donny.

Twenty-ninth president Warren Gamaliel Harding repeatedly made love to a young girl, Nan Britton, in a White House closet. On one occasion, Secret Service agents had to stop his wife from beating down the closet door.

John F. Kennedy was a crystal meth tweeter.

http://nypost.com/2013/04/21/the-kennedy-meth/

In 1962, at the Carlyle Hotel in New York, a man “peeled off his clothing and began prancing around his hotel suite.” His bodyguards were cautiously amused, until the man “left the suite and began roaming through the corridor of the Carlyle.”

The man in question was delusional, paranoid and suffering a “psychotic break” from the effects of an overdose of methamphetamine.

He was also the president of the United States.

• Herbert Clark Hoover gave his White House servants strict orders to hide from him whenever he passed by. Those who failed to do so were at risk of being fired.

Sure, it's happened on both sides, but more, significantly more, aimed at Conservatives.

After last nights debate, I'm sure Ms. Clinton has the election wrapped up and I'm winding down my campaigning, but it struck me as strange that you feel as if the left is more violent when I feel the right is soooo much more violent and full of rhetoric and bigotry (not you) and hate. It's my definition of them. Well, most of them.

Isn't it strange how we see two totally different things when looking at the same thing? I mean this sincerely.

Former Supreme Court Justice Souter on The Danger of America's 'Pervasive Civic Ignorance'

Very sobering as we now have a presidential candidate who steps out of the role of reality TV to the fore and promotes himself as being the ONLY individual that can fix America as he is smarter than even our Generals, doesn't trust US Intelligence Agencies and bombastically claims that the United Nations is not a friend of democracy and freedom.

_91957620_nobody3.png

Faced with two unpalatable options, some Americans are urging voters to reject both of them.

Given the tremendous antipathy towards Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, many Americans will be holding their noses on 8 November and voting for the lesser of two evils - whomever they believe that might be. But some are calling for a total pox on both houses, in a vocal online drive to "Vote Nobody".

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37682997

Given the tremendous antipathy towards Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, many Americans will be holding their noses on 8 November and voting for the lesser of two evils - whomever they believe that might be. But some are calling for a total pox on both houses, in a vocal online drive to "Vote Nobody".

"Vote Nobody", how scathingly brilliant! I can see the people that exercised their privilege to write "Vote Nobody" walking away patting themselves on the back after standing in line for hours to cast that ballot. Of course the oh so clever individuals who think this is the wise and not a wasted vote should not be too surprised then if the 'pox' falls on their own house and have 'NOBODY' to blame but themselves.

"Vote Nobody", how scathingly brilliant! I can see the people that exercised their privilege to write "Vote Nobody" walking away patting themselves on the back after standing in line for hours to cast that ballot. Of course the oh so clever individuals who think this is the wise and not a wasted vote should not be too surprised then if the 'pox' falls on their own house and have 'NOBODY' to blame but themselves.

You say that like you actually think your vote counts for something. :shrug:

Why not make America colonial again?
Because of Brexit.
[doublepost=1477053330,1477051936][/doublepost]Ivana said Trump raped her. Trump said that wasn't true, because "You can't rape your wife." Ivana got a huge payout to retract the claim, signing a confidentiality agreement. If she speaks, she has to pay back the settlement. We won't be hearing from her.

When Monica was removed from the White House she was transferred to the Pentagon, where she began an affair with the married officer she was serving. He lost his wife, his clearance and his post, and all this was before the dress made it's first public appearance. I'm not slut shaming her, I see her as a troubled young woman with an erotic attraction to men in positions of power.

We elected Bill before any of this came up. Here we know unsavory things before the election, so there is reason to consider the implications of character before we vote.

Last edited:
last presidential debate...YAY! I am going to miss the crazy.

Next election should toss out debates and have the candidates MUD WRESTLE!
Hey! Let's do it for ALL elections from dog catcher to president!
Politicans luv wallowing in mud. (I don't like politicians)
Kellogg was Gov. of La during reconstruction. I think he was also a Senator.

One day, in a swampy bog,
a serpent bit William Pitt Kellogg.
Who was poisoned do you say?
The SNAKE it died that very day!.......And THAT's what I say about polly-ticians

But, simply the fact that we're even speaking about Bill and not Hillary belies our culture and view of women. As if, her husband being a slut is reflective of her? Who gives a fuck about what Bill did 20 years ago? Why is it even being discussed? He isn't going to be the president. It matters what Trump has done because he is running and his character matters. And his character is shit.

Holy shit.... this has been bothering me whenever I've checked this discussion but didn't feel like dealing with the cattiness. Yeah, let's totally hold it against a woman for getting cheated on and publicly humiliated. Because being a victim of infidelity is TOTALLY equivalent to allegedly raping someone. It's appalling that some of our members are openly attacking a woman for being a victim of adultery and somehow believes it may be the same as RAPING someone.... jesus fucking christ, that's despicable.

Why are the women accusing Bill Clinton not subjected to the treatment given to those women who have accused Trump of far worse? (I hope that made sense).

Yes. You cannot have it both ways. Either you believe the Clinton accusers AND the Trump accusers or none at all! Wait no, I am not ok with that. I don't believe the chick who said Bill raped her. It was proven to not have been possible and that's why there were never any charges.

I for one think what happened with Monica was really shitty. She was like 22 or something and an idiot. Bill def took advantage of that shit. BUT.... when I was 22 I banged my supervisor in a bathroom, at a Japanese restaurant. I do feel he too took advantage of me being a young, dumb, idiot, but it wasn't illegal and it wasn't assault.

If you think me saying that Hillary is not a victim is wrong, then prove it @Mata Hari. I didn't say she liked it, I didn't say she was cool with it. I'm saying that since she moved to Arkansas in 1974 she's been fully aware of it and she decided it was WORTH staying with a cheating asshole to advance her career. You don't get to make a decision like that and then be coddled and called a victim. Does she not deserve some of the blame for staying in the relationship this long? With no doubt out there what he was up to all along? A victim? Not hardly. More like a calculated risk taker, but I love how all ya'll want to go there with her. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I don't think she's a victim, I suspect she's like me, an asexual married to a man with a high sex drive. I honestly think they love each other.

I WILL SEIZE POWER!

knights-warriors_00418858.jpg

[doublepost=1477091922,1477086626][/doublepost]
~ @Podargus ~ I exercise my vote because of my indefatigable belief that, "It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness."

Hillary is a candle? o_O Like...the lit candle some trans-sexual rodeo clown shoves in its anus? :wacky:

Pete Bondurant said ...

Hillary is a candle? o_O Like...the lit candle some trans-sexual rodeo clown shoves in its anus? :wacky:

Better a lit candle than ...

:wideyed:

Yesterday little sis came over an we watched the last debate, which I recorded because I want to keep it FOREVAH!
We sat on the sofa, swilling coffee, snorting and laughing till I choked and coffee ran out my nose! <----That was TMI! Anyway, we sorted socks and underwear, rolled them into balls and threw them at the tv every time the Donald said "rigged".
Little sis said we should be taking a shot of tequila instead...I reminded her it's 9AM and anyway, I'm sober.

If you think me saying that Hillary is not a victim is wrong, then prove it @Mata Hari. I didn't say she liked it, I didn't say she was cool with it. I'm saying that since she moved to Arkansas in 1974 she's been fully aware of it and she decided it was WORTH staying with a cheating asshole to advance her career. You don't get to make a decision like that and then be coddled and called a victim. Does she not deserve some of the blame for staying in the relationship this long? With no doubt out there what he was up to all along? A victim? Not hardly. More like a calculated risk taker, but I love how all ya'll want to go there with her. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

o_O For argument's sake let's say you're correct and she knowingly stayed with a cheater over the years, although I've never heard that and didn't find anything with an admittedly quick search (have any links?).

Still... How in hell could that possibly make her situation vaguely equivalent to being a fucking rapist?!?! You've been using this as an attack against her, comparing it to charges of rape against Trump, and I can't even begin to fathom how they're even slightly comparable situations. I don't get how this supports your comparison throughout this entire thread at all. It's so disgustingly dismissive of rape and the seriousness of these allegations to even consider them on the same level and it's terrifying people think so little of rape.

I give Hillary massive credit for sticking with Bill after the scandal and publicly keeping her cool. It was already a humiliating experience for the United States and she managed to keep her dignity and grace in public and refused to air her dirty laundry. I always felt like it was a service to keep their marital problems out of the political reputation of the entire country. Imagine the United States' additional embarrassment if our president was getting dumped by his wife. Instead, she took the opportunity to find her own career and path and focus on herself.

Good for her. That's a wonderful display of self control and strength. Personally, I would've wanted to throw a fit and trash him publicly, but she showed a quiet class for the country instead. All politics aside I've always admired this even though it actually has absolutely nothing to do with being qualified to be president, as much as people want to make it an issue.

ETA: As much as I admire that anti-drama action, I'm not even pro-Hillary. I'm just anti-Trump. I haven't seen any good arguments why Trump is good for the country nor any solid arguments why Hillary is so much worse. I'm starting to think Trump supporters couldn't care less about a single political aspect and just want to attack the meaningless, irrelevant personal aspects instead.

Last edited:
Yet, whenever anyone has mentioned Trump being a womanizing bastard who is likely a rapist, you have to bring up that Bill cheated on Hillary as a pro-Trump defense, yet you're pretending you aren't correlating the two now? Oh lord. Whenever you berate this woman for being cheated on in this thread, it's in defense for Trump being a questionable rapist. Read back on what (and when) you're saying yourself there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back