• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
jessica-breuer_zps7bc4768e.png

A 15-month-old boy remains hospitalized on life support while the DeKalb woman accused of choking him for 10 to 12 minutes is in jail on $500,000 bond.

Jessica L. Breuer, 25 told police she choked the boy – who is the son of one of her friends – April 23 in her apartment because she was angry he had bit her, DeKalb police Lt. Bob Redel said.
[...]
Breuer, who court records indicate suffers from bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder, was charged Thursday with aggravated battery of a child younger than 13 and aggravated battery. If convicted of the more serious charge, Breuer would be sentenced to between six and 30 years in prison. The case is next due in court June 12.

If the toddler dies, criminal charges against Breuer could be upgraded, Redel said.

The boy and his mother were spending the night at Breuer’s apartment, and the mother was asleep when the incident happened, Redel said.

Breuer sought medical attention for the baby after she stopped choking him and realized his body had gone limp. A doctor told police the amount of brain damage the baby suffered indicated he was without air for at least six minutes, Redel said.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2014/05/12/police-dekalb-woman-choked-15-month-old/ag3em19/

The child died about 1:30 p.m. at Rockford Memorial Hospital. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday in Winnebago County. Authorities expect to upgrade charges against Jessica L. Breuer to first-degree murder.
[...]
The child had a brain injury and was in critical condition. DeKalb police investigators learned that the brain injury was due to lack of oxygen to the brain.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2014...ace-murder-charge-after-childs-death/ad29rnh/

OMG! Because he bit her?! I say deprive her of oxygen for around 6 minutes and see what happens from there. That poor mother.....,

The boy and his mother were spending the night at Breuer’s apartment, and the mother was asleep when the incident happened, Redel said.
Breuer sought medical attention for the baby after she stopped choking him and realized his body had gone limp. A doctor told police the amount of brain damage the baby suffered indicated he was without air for at least six minutes, Redel said

She choked him to death, there is no excuse for this. She should have woken up the mom as soon as she realized the baby was awake, she had no business touching someone else's baby.

Last edited:
Toddlers bite... some weird phase they all seem to go thru and eventually outgrow... as long as theyre allowed to live to outgrow it... why is this bitch in jail and not the county morgue after the baby's mama woke up and found her baby had been choked to death? Surely a jury wouldnt convict her given the circumstances as to the why this bitch would be pushing up daisies

Also, most times when they do bite its cuz theyre mad... id be mad if i had to look at her close up, too

Last edited:
Toddlers bite... some weird phase they all seem to go thru and eventually outgrow... as long as theyre allowed to live to outgrow it... why is this bitch in jail and not the county morgue after the baby's mama woke up and found her baby had been choked to death? Surely a jury wouldnt convict her given the circumstances as to the why this bitch would be pushing up daisies

Also, most times when they do bite its cuz theyre mad... id be mad if i had to look at her close up, too

I had a "threatening to sue" toddler phase. My mom still didn't choke me.

My cousin has the same combo of mental health issues and has managed to raise all three of her boys to be good, upstanding young men without ever killing any of them, not even once. I hate when people bring mental health issues into cases like this and try to hint at them as excuses. Unless you are certifiably insane your medical condition is not an excuse to kill a baby.

What The Fucken Fuck?! What did she expect the outcome to be, after choking him for 10-12 minutes??
TEN TO TWELVE MINUTES of choking that poor little boy out! What? While he is frantically struggling against this warthog???
I am ashamed to breathe the same air as her. Ashamed to share the same fucken planet...:bag: Choke this bitch out!!!!

I am stunned at this maniac's response to a baby biting her...the extent of her response stuns me even further. It wasn't just an off the cuff response...she continued to choke this child until the life went out of him. I really feel for the mother who I'm sure wishes she had made totally different choices that night...in spite of what transpired. I'm sure she felt that because she was present her child would be safe. Put her away for the rest of her life. She does not belong in society. I pray she has no children of her own...and hope she is put into prison where she can't breed.

I think she does have a kid...unless i was looking at the wrong fb her profile pic is of a little girl...idk for sure though

Found another page of hers JEWELS JESSICA BREUER LOVE...Someone says pic with her and a baby is the one she choked...idk? Says "with angel misssomethinganother karma" thats the baby's mom?

I think she does have a kid...unless i was looking at the wrong fb her profile pic is of a little girl...idk for sure though
i thought it looked like the little boy that she killed. the mom of the little boy is on her fb pics looks like they may of been best friends.

i thought it looked like the little boy that she killed. the mom of the little boy is on her fb pics looks like they may of been best friends.

That woman has a ton of profiles...the one with the lil girl in pink, bent over, i think is her when she was a kid... the angel karma page is the mom of the baby... the 2 women look alot alike...like sisters but theyre only friends...i found biodad's page too but there isnt much on his

Why do I click the links to their facebook? I do it every time and it kills me. His name was John. And he was a cutie little ginger. Fuck this bitch! It wasn't a fit of rage that did this. She choked him for 12 minutes! Sometime during that 12 minutes any human being, no matter how angry, would have realized that they were choking a baby! No she's not human, she's a breathing piece of shit.

Why do I click the links to their facebook? I do it every time and it kills me. His name was John. And he was a cutie little ginger. Fuck this bitch! It wasn't a fit of rage that did this. She choked him for 12 minutes! Sometime during that 12 minutes any human being, no matter how angry, would have realized that they were choking a baby! No she's not human, she's a breathing piece of shit.

I think the biting was just a cheap excuse and that she was motivated purely by sadism. Who knows how much she resented this child for ever having been born and intruding upon their friendship?

And did anyone else notice the bruises all over the baby's face in Breuer's cover photo? There look to be at least three or four marks, and this picture was uploaded back in August of last year:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464987750264105&set=a.332611720168376.75545.100002586514716

What The Fucken Fuck?! What did she expect the outcome to be, after choking him for 10-12 minutes??
TEN TO TWELVE MINUTES of choking that poor little boy out! What? While he is frantically struggling against this warthog???
I am ashamed to breathe the same air as her. Ashamed to share the same fucken planet...:bag: Choke this bitch out!!!!
This post is AMAZEBALLS!

A DeKalb woman who murdered a 15-month-old boy has been sentenced to 32 years in prison as part of a plea deal with prosecutors.

Jessica Breuer, 27, formerly of 507 E. Taylor St., DeKalb, was charged with first-degree murder in 2014. Authorities said Breuer was holding John B. Hawks on April 23, 2014, when the child bit her on the chest, angering her so much she squeezed his neck for 10 to 12 minutes while the boy’s mother slept nearby.

Breuer could have faced up to life in prison if convicted of first-degree murder.

Judge Robbin Stuckert sentenced Breuer earlier this month after prosecutors reached a deal with Breuer and her attorney, DeKalb County Public Defender Tom McCulloch. In exchange for the guilty plea, prosecutors agreed to drop charges of aggravated battery to a child, aggravated battery of a police officer and three other charges.

In 2014, McCulloch had questioned whether Breuer had the mental capacity to stand trial, after he said she had hallucinations before appearing in court.

However, she later was deemed fit for trial.

Breuer has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder, according to court documents.

A judge subpoenaed 14,000 pages of medical records in preparation for a September jury trial. A deal was reached after the trial date was set.

Breuer will have to serve the full sentence, but will get credit for the 828 days she spent in the DeKalb County Jail.

http://www.nwherald.com/2016/08/26/dekalb-woman-gets-32-years-in-prison-for-childs-murder/aiotaal/

Back