• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne..._face_stands_trial_for_child_cruelty/?ref=trn
[....]
Gary McKenzie denies the disgusting prank but says he once broke wind in front of the boy's face accidentally, which he said was funny.

Prosecutor Paul Abrahams told Teesside Crown Court that if the incident had taken place in a rugby club after the victim had drunk ten pints it may have been dismissed as horseplay, but in McKenzie's case it amounted to cruelty.

The charge McKenzie faces states: "At Darlington in the County of Durham, being a person who had attained the age of 16 years, you wilfully ill-treated the child, namely by breaking wind in his face, in a manner likely to cause him unnecessary suffering or injury to health Contrary to section 1(1) of the Children and Young Persons Act 1933."

He faces three other charges - that he punched the boy on the arm and 'sucked' his eye while "play-fighting" and that he held a pillow over the face of another child, which he also put down to "playing."

Mr Abrahams told the jury on Wednesday the acts of 22-year-old McKenzie, of Beaumont Hill, Darlington, were "cruel and bullying."

Describing the alleged dirty prank, he said the boy, who is under 16 and cannot be identified, had been lying down when McKenzie approached him.

He said: "The boy said that the defendant pumped in his face.
[....]
Mr Abrahams said the boy had been upset by the incident and asked McKenzie why he had done it, and was told: "I just wanted to be nasty."

In police interview McKenzie denied the incident, saying he had once broken wind while climbing a flight of steps when the boy had been behind him with his face near his backside.

Mr Abrahams said: "He said this had been funny but denied the incident described.
[....]
On two different occasions, McKenzie punched the boy on the arm and sucked his eye, which caused a red ring and then a bruise to appear on the youngster's face, the court was told.

The alleged victim relived his ordeal in a recorded police interview played to the court.

The boy said: "He pumped. He was right next to me and bending down, he was wearing shorts, his shorts were right next to my face.

"I said 'why did you do that?' and he said he did it because he wanted to be nasty."

He said he had seen McKenzie do a similar thing to another child, and told a detective: "He pulled his pants down and pumped right on their face.

"I knew he had pumped because I heard the noise."

McKenzie denied to police he had done either of those acts, describing the actions as "disgusting and disgraceful" and something he would not do.

He denies four charges of child cruelty, and faces a trial trial which is expected to last for the rest of the week.

It's a shame we can't jail serial face-farters; we also let butt-grabbers skate. I'm an old lady and some yahoo did just that at our Parish Fair and Rodeo. How hard up must he have been?! I guess it's better to goose an ole lady than get kicked in the balls by a outraged Suth'n lady.

Face farter should be publicly shamed. He should wear a sign saying "I will fart in your face"....and have to wear underpants lined with fabric softener and asbestos. (Gas fires are scary)

Oh, he'll be a great Uncle Gary one day. Showing the boys the best fart techniques, then ganging up on the younger kids for a gas fest. He'll even show them the best techniques for lighting them.

Sounds like shit that was done to me by cousins and older brothers, unless it really was naked asshole... Then NO! Pumped? I've never heard that expression before for a fart. Sucked on his eye though, that's just fucking weird.

Back