• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

cAce2ec.jpg

http://13wham.com/news/local/police-clifton-springs-man-recorded-himself-having-sex-with-infant

Clifton Springs, N.Y. (WHAM) - A Clifton Springs man was arrested Monday and charged with promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child.

Between the months of March 2015 and June 2016, Mayes took video and still images of himself engaging sexual contact with a one-year-old girl. Investigators did not specify Mayes' relationship with the girl.

Back in July, Mayes and his girlfriend, Janiet Simonds, 26, were arrested in a child sex abuse case. Mayes was accused of committing sexual acts against a one-year-old girl and six-year-old boy.

Simonds was accused of engaging in sexual contact with Mayes while the children were abused.

Mayes was out on bail from the first set of charges against him when State Police arrested him again on Sunday.

Neighbors are horrified at the accusations, saying they never suspected anything.

"It's absolutely disgusting; I can't imagine anyone doing that to a kid," said one neighbor who did not want to be identified. "They said it was the worst they've seen. If we would've known, we would've called police."

Justin Doyle lives next door. He was there Sunday when Mayes was arrested on these new charges and said he feels terrible for the victims.

"I was in tears when I saw them loading the one-year-old girl and six-year-old boy in a police car," Doyle said. "I was heartbroken." (Seems to be her/their children, though they are not being named as of yet.)

State Police were tipped off by someone who reported Mayes and Simonds to Child Protective Services.

"Though that, we managed to develop evidence that things had occurred with these children," said State Police Investigator William Sheets.

The new charges stem from discoveries made when investigators looked at Mayes' computer and found the video of the one-year-old girl.

"It's alleged he had sexual contact with a one year old female and videotaped the encounter," Sheets said. "Even myself I can't understand how this could even happen."​

yaMJcll.png

LB84Y7z.png

LMdUWg0.png

His FB, her FB.

It seems the 6yo boy is her child, possibly from a previous relationship, while the younger is their daughter.

mZoFI8f.png

NoZsaLr.gif

Hope he dies before he gets out.

http://13wham.com/news/local/police-clifton-springs-man-recorded-himself-having-sex-with-infant

Canandaigua, N.Y. (WHAM) - A man from Clifton Springs was sentenced Wednesday for recording himself having sex with an infant.

Tristan Mayes was sentenced to 28 years to life after being convicted of two counts of predatory sexual assault against a child. The sentence was imposed as 14 years to life, with each of the two counts being served consecutively.

Mayes had been arrested last year after State Police said he took video and still images of himself engaging sexual contact with a one-year-old girl. This happened between the months of March 2015 and June 2016.

In July 2016, Mayes and his girlfriend, Janiet Simonds, 26, were arrested in a child sex abuse case. Mayes was accused of committing sexual acts against a one-year-old girl and six-year-old

The added charges stemmed from discoveries made when investigators looked at Mayes' computer and found the video of the one-year-old girl.

State Police were tipped off by someone who reported Mayes and Simonds to Child Protective Services.

Simonds was accused of engaging in sexual contact with Mayes while the children were abused.

Investigators have not yet said if Simonds has been sentenced in this case.

Last edited:
Nasty fuckers! That fugly bitch kinda reminds me of baby p's mom. She has the same stupid look on her face.

A babby for fuck sakes. Just peek the skin of his testicales and squeeze lemon juice on them
If you can find them. They gotta be teeny tiny.. no man does this shit
However just get a good set of tweezers.. that will help us locate his nuts and we can squeeze lemon juice drop after drop after drop after drop etc. I Hope his fellow inmates enjoy every inch of this bitch... make him suffer daily!

I wonder if Mayes chose Janet Simonds in order to :
1) molest her young child
and 2) breed a better, younger victim.

Janiet Simonds, 27, was sentenced Thursday on two counts of criminal sex act 1st, one count of sex abuse 1st and one count of promoting an obscene performance of a child.
The woman who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing two children with her boyfriend was sentenced to 22 years in prison, according to the Ontario County District Attorney's Office. Her sentence includes 22 years of post-release supervision.
Mayes was sentenced to 30 years to life after being convicted of two counts of predatory sexual assault against a child. The sentence was imposed as 15 years to life, with each of the two counts being served consecutively.

Back