• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
SANTA ANA, CA – Shortly after he was convicted of sexually assaulting a teenager, Jeffrey Jones used a razor to slit his own throat inside the courtroom.

Unfortunately, the former English teacher wasn’t as good at sliding a razor across his neck as he was sliding his dick into some teen poonanny, as he only suffered non-life-threatening injuries.

Jones was on trial after he was accused of sexually assaulting a teen relative of his live-in girlfriend. According to prosecutors, Jones had sex with the girl in 2013 but started molesting her in 2012.

After raping her twice, the Orange County district attorney’s office say he told the victim he “would ruin her life if she told anyone what he was doing.” She would eventually tell a friend’s mother and Jones would be arrested within a month.

Despite Jones’ DNA being found on the girl, his defense attorney maintained the victim was “concocting a story” because she was smoking marijuana and trying to hide it.

Jurors sided with the prosecution and found Jones guilty of two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and one count of continuous sexual abuse.

After learning he was now facing a possible life behind bars, the 56-year-old pulled a razor out of his pocket and slashed his throat.

“Right after the judge asked if we wanted jurors polled, both attorneys said no, and then he took a razor out of his left pocket and slashed his throat,” Senior Deputy District Attorney Heather Brown said. “His head hit the table and I thought he fainted, but then I saw the blood and the razor on the table.”

Jones was rushed to the hospital and is expected to recover. He’s due back in court in November for his sentencing.

If he truly wanted to kill himself in court, he should’ve followed in the footsteps of William Moore and Steve Parsons. They also weren’t happy about being found guilty of sexually assaulting children, and died in the courtroom after ingesting cyanide.

As for the victim, she was accused of framing Jones by his girlfriend, then placed in a youth shelter. She would later live in various places, including a county facility, several foster homes, and the streets.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

As for the victim, she was accused of framing Jones by his girlfriend, then placed in a youth shelter. She would later live in various places, including a county facility, several foster homes, and the streets.
The lost child.

I hope she's found someday.

Since Morbid mentioned courtroom suicide by cyanide, here's Michael Marin's courtroom suicide in 2012:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Doubt you could do it anymore with courtroom security, but shooting yourself (like Budd Dwyer, 1987) is also a wiser choice:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Slitting your own throat, especially when help is around, is just never a good call. There are better ways, people.

Unfortunately, the former English teacher wasn’t as good at sliding a razor across his neck as he was sliding his dick into some teen poonanny, as he only suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
This made me laugh so fucking hard!

I wish he would have been successful in offing himself, as he is a piece of shit for what he did to this girl, what he put her through and everything she now must learn to cope with, and try to overcome.

What a failure at life this bastard is. I won't be sad, if someone grants him his death wish and offs him in prison. I just hope it hurts alot. Karma is a mother fucker...

Damn if i was in the courtroom and i seen him "slash his throat " in a obvious way to gain attention and sympathy and not truly want to off himself.. Id hand him the knife back and tell him go deeper.. Your almost there buddy
But of course this is reality... They probably all gasped and oooood and awwwwed. He was probably taken away and sent for mental evaluation
Maybe hes aiming for a crazy defense

One thing thats unfortunate is the suicide attempt failed

He should of just cut off his dick. Then maybe hed get a lighter sentence due to not able to commit any future offenses...
But he wasnt that clever!

Coward coward coward coward.

Can't wait to see what happens when the inmates smell fresh, weak meat.

They'll hear about his little stunt - and his crimes and he'll be begging for PC before the hour's out.

Back