• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
SIOUX FALLS, SD
— Police have accused a man of beating his pregnant girlfriend, then using a pair of scissors to cut off both of her nipples.

Police spokesman Sam Clemens says 45-year-old Tony Ledbetter attacked his girlfriend during an argument about their relationship.

He allegedly punched the 39-year-old woman, slammed her head on the ground and tried to get her to stop screaming by choking her with his forearm and shoving a blanket in her mouth.

Not quite finished, police say he then retrieved a pair of scissors and sat on her before using the scissors to cut off the woman’s nipples. The woman was able to break free and run outside of the home for help.

The woman was taken to the hospital, while Ledbetter was taken to jail on 8 counts of aggravated assault/domestic abuse. He was in court on Thursday where a judge ordered him held on a $250,000 cash-only bond.

“We believe that sort of brutality that was involved with this particular offense warranted a much higher cash bond than we would normally see in an aggravated assault case,” said Thomas Wollman, Lincoln County’s State’s Attorney.

Ledbetter is looking at 15 years in prison for each count if convicted.

Not surprisingly, this isn’t Ledbetter’s first rodeo. He has a criminal history that includes several simple assault convictions. He also has stalking and simple assault domestic charges that were later dismissed.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Oh mother fucker! This one hurts me. I was just sitting here minding my own business. Just got done cleaning out my girls closets and decided to see what was going on here today. I'm regretting that shit now. Ouch! I hope this fucker dies in jail somehow.

God my boobs ache for this poor woman!

Here's a question I never imagined asking: Can they re-attach nipples?

And even if they could, would they be functional (like for breastfeeding) or just for 'looks'?

What the fuckkkkkkkkk
He cut off her fucking nipples?! Omg
Police spokesman Sam Clemens says 45-year-old Tony Ledbetter attacked his girlfriend during an argument about their relationship.
I'm going bet (hope) it's safe to say their ex relationship?? Something tells me it's no longer a healthy, loving, supportive relationship at this point. :eek::wtf:

Besides the pain and disfigurement, baby will not be breast fed.
Maybe baby wouldn't have anyway and many babies aren't. But, now, its not an option.

I would like to lop off his dick with a pair of tree trimming loppers.
Make sure they are rusty so he gets an infection. Fuck this possessive piece of dirt. I hope he gets the max on each charge becoz he doesn't need to be free ever again.

So apparently (hopefully) the baby is ok. This wasn't just evil, it was oh so personal. He didn't just want to hurt her, he wanted to disfigure her so she'd remember every time she gets naked or another man sees her naked.

Yep, cut off his dick so he has to see just a stump every day.

OHHHHH SHE AIN'T GOT NO NIPPLES!!! (Kevin Hart voice)
[doublepost=1476637725,1476637542][/doublepost]They should lop off one testicle at a time...slowly..like take a serrated knife and really saw them off.

A South Dakota man, Tony Deval Ledbetter, who had cut off the nipples of his ex-girlfriend in 2016 has pleaded guilty to domestic aggravated assault. The 45-year-old man, who was arrested in October 2016, had originally pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Ledbetter pleaded guilty to all three counts of aggravated assault during a change of plea hearing on Friday (18 August). Each count carries a maximum penalty of 15 years. As part of a plea deal, the state agreed to ask for no more than 30 years, USA Today reported.

The sentencing will take place on 28 November.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/man-who-cu...s-nipples-pair-scissors-pleads-guilty-1636030

Dammit never destroy nipples on a woman.
Those things are meant for far better things.

Rtemove his scrotum and leave his balls attached and in a ziplock baggie stapled to him.

A woman who had her breasts mutilated with scissors by her depraved ex-boyfriend asked him whether he 'felt like a man?' as he was sentenced to 45 years in prison.

Tony Ledbetter, of Sioux Falls, pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated assault after he sliced off his former partners nipples in a frenzy.

As part of a plea deal, prosecutors agreed to ask for no more than 30 years.

However, Judge Doug Hoffman reneged on the plea agreement Tuesday and gave Ledbetter the maximum 45 years, the Argus reports.

Ledbetter, who apologized in court, was accused of sitting on the woman and slicing off her nipples with a pair of scissors during an argument last year.

The victim told the court how her injuries affected her physically and emotionally.

She addressed Ledbetter directly, saying, 'Do you feel like a man?'

The attack happened in October 2016, when the attacker asked to speak to the victim about their relationship at her apartment.

Arguing, Ledbetter punched her and slammed her head on the ground, police said.

When she screamed for help Ledbetter tried to crush her windpipe with his forearm and by stuffing a blanket in her mouth.

As she became unconscious, Ledbetter used a pair of scissors to cut off her nipples and hack at her other breast.

She was able to break free and go to the hospital, where she learned the unborn baby was unharmed.

Ledbetter knew she wanted to nurse the child, the survivor said, explaining why he had mutilated her breasts.

She said in her victim statement that Ledbetter had controlling and obsessive tendencies, and had once driven to her work to check on her location.

'Because I was strong enough to say, "Enough is enough," I almost paid the ultimate price. I was nearly killed for what? "Asking for my space?",' she said in her statement to the court.

Listing some of Ledbetter's previous arrests, Judge Doug Hoffman said the attack had broken into women's homes, damaged their property, vandalized their cars and used their credit cards.

Ledbetter pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated assault in August, for choking and strangling his ex-girlfriend and using scissors to cut her nipples.

Each count carried a maximum of 15 years in prison.

Ledbetter's lawyers said he was remorseful for the attack and was seeking help from the jail's chaplain and anger management program.

However, Judge Hoffman went against the plea agreement of a 30-year cap and imposed the maximum 45 years, ordering no contact with the victim and her child.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-mutilated-womans-nipples-frenzy-jailed.html
46CCB69000000578-5128035-image-a-3_1511949336650.jpg

@Satanica
A Sioux Falls man who appealed his 45-year prison sentence because it exceeded his suggested plea deal was told by the state's highest court his sentence was valid.

Tony Deval Ledbetter appealed the sentence handed down in November 2017. The sentence exceeded a plea deal reached by attorneys by 15 years.

The South Dakota Supreme Court affirmed the 45-year sentence this week, saying the circuit court was not bound by the plea agreement — which had a suggested cap of 30 years in prison, 10 years for each count of aggravated assault to which Ledbetter had pleaded guilty.

Judge Doug Hoffman at the 2017 sentencing said he went against the plea agreement because he felt it was the most appropriate for the community and the survivors.

In an October South Dakota Supreme Court session, David Stuart on behalf of Ledbetter argued to the state's highest court that the circuit court erred by not entering a sentence that was within bounds of the 30-year capped plea agreement, and that the trial court was bound by that plea agreement.

Stuart, who was court-appointed to Ledbetter's case in October 2016, wanted Ledbetter's case to be re-sentenced.

Absolutely disgusting anyone would argue on this scumbags behalf. The law is clear, the judge has the legal right and ability to sentence outside of the plea agreement. There was absolutely no cause to appeal this. Fucking sickening.

If only South Dakota could get their heads out of their asses when it coems to the continued persecution and unfair treatment of Native Americans and the outrageous hemp and CBD uproar, the justice system there may actually be dewerving of some minimal accolades. As is though, scumbag state.

Back