• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A man punched his wife for breastfeeding in front of a male doctor, police say

Police in New Mexico are looking for a man who, they say, punched his wife after she started breastfeeding their newborn in front of a male doctor.

Rafael Orozco became angry when his wife, who had given birth earlier that day, started breastfeeding their baby girl, exposing herself to a doctor who had walked in to check on her and the infant, according to a police report.

Orozco, 22, punched his wife in the mouth as she was carrying the baby in her arms, the report said. He also slapped the infant on the head before hospital staff confronted him.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...feeding-in-front-of-a-male-doctor-police-say/

I hate washington post. Wont let me read any more without joining. I have so much unwanted email already , that i wont do it.
[doublepost=1475226259,1475226184][/doublepost]But i love your posts GU 123.

I wonder if he was a legal resident of America. Perhaps doesn't matter, but this type of thing really isn't that shocking in a shitstain country like Mexico. the cultural differences can be quite immense and nothing even in 2nd gen mexican-american culture compares to tried and true, traditional straight outta the shitstain hispanic machismo

She had just given birth. He hit her and the newborn.

She is not an object that you own you disgusting, obese coward.

Her breasts do not exist for your sexual enjoyment.

She and the baby are not your property.

The neck tattoo speaks volumes. The prior charges of theft, speak volumes. The assertion of your jealousy speaks volumes.

You are a pathetic waste of space. Perhaps you're so jealous and violent, perhaps you're such a dipshit as to think you own her and her body - because you know deep down that you're punching well above your weight and are at genuine risk of losing her to someone superior to you. (Probably not hard. Any man who isn't a morbidly obese violent thief with a neck tattoo is a huge improvement on you)

Nice smirk in the mugshot. It'll get wiped off your chubby face within the first hour of settling into prison. That's when you'll discover what it feels like to have a bigger and more violent bully decide that they 'own you', body and soul.

I'd like to know their name. I'd bake a bloody cake for them if they teach this idiot a lesson.

I don't know what her birthing experience was like but everyone and their brother paraded through my "private" labor room. It has completely flown past Mr. Orozco that this doc and more had already seen his wife's hoo-ha but he's going to fly into a rage over a tit. Grow up!

I wonder if he was a legal resident of America. Perhaps doesn't matter, but this type of thing really isn't that shocking in a shitstain country like Mexico. the cultural differences can be quite immense and nothing even in 2nd gen mexican-american culture compares to tried and true, traditional straight outta the shitstain hispanic machismo

While I agree that in some countries, public breastfeeding may not be the norm, punching your wife and hitting a newborn is not ok in ANY country!!! I hope they arrested him as I couldn't read the story either as I'm not signing up. But for Christ's sake, hitting a newborn??!! Yeah it was totally her fault for being hungry. Damn. I hope she stays far away from him but she probably won't.

On the contrary, in the outskirts of Mexico, and other countries in Central and South America, breastfeeding is quite common, and is the only way to feed your baby because there is no money for formula. They do it on buses, in malls, on the street, etc.

This guy was just a dick.

While I agree that in some countries, public breastfeeding may not be the norm, punching your wife and hitting a newborn is not ok in ANY country!!! I hope they arrested him as I couldn't read the story either as I'm not signing up. But for Christ's sake, hitting a newborn??!! Yeah it was totally her fault for being hungry. Damn. I hope she stays far away from him but she probably won't.

The issue was that she showed her tits to another male, not so much simply breastfeeding. Hitting women or even children in a rage over such matters is perfectly normal and okay in most shitty countries, Mexico is no exception.

Back