• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-to-get-it-to-stop-biting-5-year-old-daughter
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — A 5-year-old Providence girl was taken to Hasbro Children’s Hospital with multiple puncture wounds Sunday afternoon, after a pit-bull mix latched onto her arm and would not let go until her father stabbed the dog to death with a kitchen knife.

“Help, he’s biting me!” the little girl screamed.The girl's father, Darrell LaFrance told police he and his wife were “arguing in the kitchen” of their apartment at 641 Manton Ave. when they heard the child's scream from the living room.LaFrance told the officers he rushed into the living room, and tried to get the 2-year-old dog off his daughter by punching it several times, and when that didn't work, he “grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the canine approximately three to four times.”
[....]
According to the police report, the child had puncture wounds on her right arm/shoulder and the right side of her upper back as well as a bloody nose."The victim’s injuries were considered serious but not life threatening at the time of the report,” the police said.

And would not let go until her father stabbed
the dog to death with a kitchen knife.

Looks about right from here. My uncle tied my moms dog (not a pit bull) to a tree and shot him in

the head after he bit my son in the face as he was coming in the door.

And that dog bit once and ran away...still dead. Fuck you dog.

I've actually been through Providence several times. It is a festering cesspool of urban blight. I think half of the citizenry are from the Dominican Republic. It is a disgusting place. There is a Dunkin' Donuts on every corner.

I've actually been through Providence several times. It is a festering cesspool of urban blight. I think half of the citizenry are from the Dominican Republic. It is a disgusting place. There is a Dunkin' Donuts on every corner.
I am saddened to hear how you feel... But is dunkin donuts on every corner really a bad thing?? Mocha iced coffees are so good! Try it. You might love it lol

I also think the argument set the dog off. Glad the dogs dead. Sorry the little girl had to go thru this. Even better, it wasn't fatal.

I hate donuts. Greasy bastards.

I have seen really mild mannered dogs fight with each other when they see a fight somewhere. Another fight gets them riled even if they don't get involved with the original combatants.
In this case the alpha dogs of the house, aka the parents were fighting in front of their child and dog. The dog reacted like dogs do. I don't care that the dog died, but the parents fighting precipitated his attack. I bet the little girl was crying too.
I hope the parents learn from this but more likely they will fight over whose fault it was that the dog died.
"You killed the dog!"
"Well, You started the argument!"
Poor kid!

Back