• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I saw that in the comments and almost used it.
Guess what, chicken butt, this is a fake.

Regardless, that was fucking funny. Seriously

Even more so with @FrayedKnot 's bitsy face by her words "A big order of OMFG, no thank you!"

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:
Let's go ahead and make it formal.

First, whois returns a privacy-protected owner. While not a certain thing, that does point at somebody who wishes to hide their affiliation with a specific website. That causes me to look askance at the site.

Second, and confirming it, is this from their disclaimer:
WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

TL;DR: it's fake.

--Al

I love you guys for not making fun of me for posting fake news. It was an honest WHOOPS!

But I could not resist the mullet-wig and ass nuggets.

As for Bitsy....I can't quit her. We are melded. She is me and I, her. Except the pill popping and sluttiness. And trust fund.

Still, twinsies.
[doublepost=1475290828,1475290116][/doublepost]
Cool site. I liked this headline.

SAUDI ARABIA: FAMOUS RACEHORSE TO BE EXECUTED FOR BEING HOMOSEXUAL

Look, again, totally believeable scenario....:hilarious:

Thanks for the referral! If they had gone with 8 pounds instead of 80 pounds.... it might have worked.
Other headlines are good

KENTUCKY: POLICE SHOOT WHITE COAL MINER 5 TIMES, THINKING HE WAS BLACK
FBI INVESTIGATES 8-YEAR-OLD HACKER OVER LEAKED HILLARY CLINTON EMAILS

USA: 36-YEAR OLD WOMAN LOSES HER VIRGINITY AFTER CAVITY SEARCH

I searched for the Saudi Racehorse article and found many other Saudi articles:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/?s=saudi
This one is especially good: SAUDI WOMAN DIES AFTER HUSBAND LEAVES HER IN CAR FOR 10 HOURS

Thanks for the referral! If they had gone with 8 pounds instead of 80 pounds.... it might have worked.
Other headlines are good

This one is especially good: SAUDI WOMAN DIES AFTER HUSBAND LEAVES HER IN CAR FOR 10 HOURS

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
I am fucking weak!!!
This shit has too many laughs.
Edit to add- the whole site itself is fucking hysterical. Ah satire

Other headlines are good

Oh no!
They popped her cherry during a cavity search!

:vomit:
(Meaning the chick in the pic, not the Saudi women who died in her hot car. :D )

Back