• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.9and10news.com/story/332...-deer-attacks-driver-after-getting-hit-by-car
A police officer was on his way to a call when the car in front of him suddenly stopped.

The woman said the deer left a small mark on the hood and then appeared to have run off.

She was clearly very, very wrong.

Just as she opened the door to see what had happened, the young buck tried to climb inside.

The woman says she has some bruises, but is otherwise OK.

The officer took care of the deer.

This is a CNN report, featuring a short interview with the woman driving and with the officer that recorded the footage.

--Al

Poor deer was in bad shape. I don't think he was "trying to get in the car" or attacking, he was floundering in pain and panic. Glad the officer was there to "take care of it."
I assume that means he quickly put it out of it's misery.

On a lighter note... reminds me of the famous "Bambulance" 911 call:

Last edited:
I don't see what's funny about the first vid? I mean the deer probably had a head injury or rabies.

Yes, the poor deer so quickly collapses and flounders. I'm surprised anyone would find something funny in it, but it's lack of observing details not meanness. There's no rabies, just confusion and pain.
If a deer starts running on the road in your headlights, they say honk immediately to scare it off. But they move so fast, easier said than done!

Back