• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

megabyte84

• The case was found in an apartment in Hanover, Germany
  • A 19-year-old man who lived with the woman made the horrific discovery
  • The living newborn baby was taken to hospital and is in a stable condition

A German woman has been arrested after police found a case in her apartment which had a living baby girl inside along with the skeleton of a second infant.

Hanover police said a 19-year-old man living with the woman, 22, in the northern city discovered the case on Thursday and reported it to police.

Hanover police said a 19-year-old man living with the woman, 22, in the northern city discovered the case on Thursday and reported it to police.

The living baby was reported to be in stable condition at a local hospital.

Not to much on this one yet cant seem to find much more on it here in the UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-skeleton-second-child.html#ixzz4LkfFRjh9

Omg poor baby girl was in a suitcase with a skeleton?!
Thank god the roommate opened that case when he did or there could have been 2 skeletons in that case- as this callous mother intended I'm sure!

No reports yet state the relationship between the 19 year old and her, no word if he is the dad f either child.

But for there to be a skeleton, How long has the poor child been there did no one notice they were missing?

Did no one notice the baby girl found still alive missing?

But for there to be a skeleton, How long has the poor child been there did no one notice they were missing?
Did no one notice the baby girl found still alive missing?
I bet that no one even knew either of these babies existed!

Sadly, we've seen more than a few cases on here where women hide their pregnancies for various reasons & after secretly giving birth either kill the newborn or leave it hidden somewhere to die.

And even worse with some of these women, it becomes like a form of birth control-- and it's not until someone cleans out a garage* or opens a box in the closet** that their horrendous crimes are discovered!

And in an age where having a baby out of wedlock is no longer punishable by banishment from the village, and where we have anonymous programs like Baby Safe Haven, there is just no excuse for these momsters!
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-megan-huntsman-babies-20140708-story.html

*7 babies found dead in Utah garage

**3 dead infants found in closet of rat infested home

Thank god the guy found her before it was too late....and how gross she put her next to another body :(

Poor baby, I hope she is given to loving parents, and this waste of air woman is jailed for a long time.

i wonder how long that baby was inside the suitcase alive

And what happened to the other. ..

Kill the bitch now!

Back