• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
2dv3bqv.jpg

v2tmwm.jpg

Just look at his smile!!
68c51v.jpg

1440ac5.jpg

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)– Superheroes rappelled down the side of the Children’s Hospital in Aurora on Thursday, much to the delight of several young patients inside.

Superman, Ironman, Spiderman and Captain America were among the superheroes who rappelled from the roof of the hospital, waving to patients inside.

The SWAT team from the Aurora Police Department helped the superheroes who climbed down the building.

The show surprised the children inside.

“I think they have a lot in common and I think it’s really great for the kids to look up to these superheroes. They’re all tough and resilient and when they get knocked down they just get right back up,” said Children’s Hospital spokeswoman Elizabeth Whitehead.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/09/29/superheroes-bring-smiles-to-young-patients/

They are true superheroes for the smiles and joy, that they brought to these kiddos!!

Back