• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CheriLouise

This place seems like fun :)

A place for good people to process the pain of living in a (at times) shockingly disgusting world?

I was drawn here because I did a google search on this one case in Colorado where a "career teacher" as she was described in the news, was charged w/ molesting an 8-year old girl.

For personal reasons this particular story pushed the buttons of one of my obsessions. A case I feel I should have done something about in the past but I felt my hands were tied for various reasons. I wrote about it in another message-- I will explain if people want to hear.

Anyway thanks for having this place, I look forward to commiserating together :)

Welcome, @CheriLouise !

Have a cookie!

I typically will not give a cookie without a bit more personal info, but because you a) did not say you were a long-time lurker, b) did not "stumble upon" this site and c) have alluded to yourself having been victimized (and yes, I will read your other post) .....you deserve a cookie warm from the oven.....<3

Welcome!

Share the love and share your views with all of us. Its a phenomenal site for discussing views and opinions on the human condition.

Happy commenting!

Welcome, @CheriLouise !

Have a cookie!

I typically will not give a cookie without a bit more personal info, but because you a) did not say you were a long-time lurker, b) did not "stumble upon" this site and c) have alluded to yourself having been victimized (and yes, I will read your other post) .....you deserve a cookie warm from the oven.....<3
I'm honored. Sounds like you have high standards. What a nice welcome to the site, I appreciate it....
[doublepost=1475287775,1475287702][/doublepost]
Welcome!

Share the love and share your views with all of us. Its a phenomenal site for discussing views and opinions on the human condition.

Happy commenting!
Thanks sarahdownunder! Really sounds right up my alley. Looking forward to being part of the discussion :)

This place seems like fun :)

A place for good people to process the pain of living in a (at times) shockingly disgusting world?

I was drawn here because I did a google search on this one case in Colorado where a "career teacher" as she was described in the news, was charged w/ molesting an 8-year old girl.

For personal reasons this particular story pushed the buttons of one of my obsessions. A case I feel I should have done something about in the past but I felt my hands were tied for various reasons. I wrote about it in another message-- I will explain if people want to hear.

Anyway thanks for having this place, I look forward to commiserating together :)
Hello and welcome.
When you're ready, plesse do share.
Its cleansing to share.
Most of us here have a story.

Back