• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/19/two-women-charged-sex-assault-on-children/
In separate cases, Denver prosecutors charged two women Friday with sexually assaulting children.
[....]
Alexandra Kuisis, 41, is accused of befriending a family and sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl in the family.
kuisis-alexandra-1.png

The victim recently disclosed the assaults, and a subsequent investigation led to Kuisis’ arrest in early September, according to a release from the Denver district attorney’s office.

Kuisis, who has been released on $50,000 bail, is charged with three counts of sexual assault on a child, three counts of sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust and sexual assault on a child, pattern of abuse, according to the DA’s office.

Her next appearance in Denver County Court is scheduled for Oct. 6.

Alicia Hernandez, 33, is suspected of engaging in a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old boy she met in a park when she was 29. She has two children as a result of the relationship, according to a release.
hernandez-alicia-1.png

Hernandez, who has been released on $50,000 bail, is charged with sexual assault on a child, and sexual assault with a 10-year age difference.

Her next appearance in Denver County Court is scheduled for Oct. 18.

Shoot these cunts in the mouth and get it over with.

Edited because my phone is stupid and can't remember that cunt is one of my mostly used words.

My friend works with Kuisis. Nasty bitch
I must know more. I used to work with someone who I suspected of being a child molester. He was unbelievably stealth and frightening. Also a teacher. He was very good at cozying up to the principal and other influential power players. I think he also bribed and possibly blackmailed people to keep his job. Anyway my point is it's still on my mind, and I get immense pleasure when I hear of teachers who are harming children getting caught. Please tell me details, whatever your friend has told you, if you can.

Thanks
CL

Why waste time/resources going after some broad for shit she did 4 fuckin years ago? Wonder how that shit even came to light after all this time. Seems dumb.

I find it worse for some reason, when I hear of women preying on children. I know that's unfair and a double standard etc, but its just the first thing that comes to mind when I hear about stuff like this.

What the fuck is wrong with these women?

What I do find to be sickeningly unfair is how when a woman molests a child or teenager, they don't seem be treated as being as dangerous or as evil as male pedophiles and predators.

And they often get far more lenient sentencing.

And what's with all the smirking mugshots lately?

I can tell you right now, if I am ever made to do a mugshot, regardless of whether the crime is jaywalking or outright murder - I'll be the dumb arse who is red faced and bawling her eyes out. Because the full extent of my utter stupidity would be smacking me in the face and I'd be ashamed, scared shitless and utterly mortified to be in the position where I was arrested and made to do a mugshot. I wouldn't be smirking. I'd be hoping non one saw the wet patch on my skirt showing I'd wet myself from realizing just how fucking badly I'd fucked up.

And I'll go to my grave, old and grey before I'm seen smirking in a mugshot after sexually molesting a child.

Throw the book at both of them. And its beyond time we treated these female pedophiles and predators with the same anger, disgust and ostracism that we give men in this position.

Back