• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
15fndxg.jpg

A Gassville man stands accused of multiple rapes while his parents are charged with attempting to bribe the victims not to report the alleged crimes, according to court files.

Carl John Burton, 41, faces five counts of rape and one charge of fourth-degree sexual assault. He allegedly sexually assaulted two young girls over the course of several years....

Byron Burton, 69, and Shirley Jean Burton, 67, both of Mountain Home, each face a charge of witness bribery for allegedly attempting to give the victims money to prevent them from filing a police report.

Court records indicate there is a recording of the parents making the bribery attempt.

Female victim No. 1 (a teenager) told a school counselor she saw Burton crawl into bed with female victim No. 2 (also a teenager) on Feb. 11. An investigation was started after the counselor reported the incident.

The Arkansas State Police Crimes Against Children Division joined the investigation. One of the victims, during a videotaped interview, told authorities the abuse had been ongoing for 12 years, beginning when she was less than six years old.

The victim told authorities Burton warned her against reporting the rapes as it would have a negative impact on her family.

On Feb. 19, the victims and a family member went to the Gassville Police Department and handed over an audio recording of a conversation, alleged to be between John Byron Burton, Shirley Burton and one of the victims.

In that conversation, John Byron Burton and Shirley Jean Burton reportedly say the following:

• I ... I just hope you rot in hell for doing this. You're trying to kill my son.

• Well, good then, I hope you (expletive deleted) die.

• We've already said that was a nasty thing. But you don't need to rub it in to him for the rest of his life.

• He can't handle prison. I mean, he's been there once before and there's just nothing but rape going on in there. So why don't you just tell him to go ahead and slit his wrist.

• He will suffer for the rest of his life in or out of prison.

• The attorney says that the only way Carl has, won't have a hatchet hanging over his head. Anytime in the future you can put him in prison. With this letter written properly you can't.

• That way you get (expletive deleted). I mean really (expletive deleted).

In a probable cause affidavit, authorities say during the conversation, Burton's parents mention several times that if the young girl will sign some letter, she will receive $20,000 and a truck.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story...child-rape-parents-arrested-bribery/25079145/

I am at a loss as to who is the most disgusting person in this story. The son, the mom or the dad. They all need to FOADIAF.

They are just as guilty as he his imo. Coddle the son of a bitch his whole life. Well if you did it sick fuck then go ahead and slit your wrists or get fucked in prison.

He can't handle prison. I mean, he's been there once before and there's just nothing but rape going on in there. So why don't you just tell him to go ahead and slit his wrist.

Okay I will, slit your wrists and make this simple, that way you won't be a problem to anymore little girls, because as long as you're alive, you will be a fucking problem!

Wow! 41 and his parents are still trying to defend him......sick! Now theres a snowflake.His parents are only enabling the son of a bitch. How fuctd can one family be....smh!

I am very anti-rape. This includes prison rape. However, in this guy's case I'm willing to make an exception.

If I were being told to tell him to slit his wrists? That would be far nicer than any suicide ideas I'd have to give him.

Seriously, fuck him and fuck his disgusting parents.

UuTappT.jpg

2YfzN0L.jpg

• He will suffer for the rest of his life in or out of prison

Like his victims won't be suffering the rest of their lives.?

Yes, life is a bitch, but that is where your nasty ass rapist of a son needs to be... Until he dies.

Oh, and you should join him.

$20,000 and a truck...not a bad deal for the loss of a six year olds innocence and the use of her body for six years.:finger: Mom and Dad should just go ahead and slit their wrists along with Sonny!

These must be the most fucked-up parents I've ever read about. They are just as fucking guilty and need sufficient (i.e., painful), punishment.

There were TWO victims- but SHARED parents- NOW teenagers- HAPPENING since (one or both) six years old

He is worried about being raped by men..

I have my Handy Dandy Rusty Potato Peeler w/ an Endless Supply of Rubbing Alcohol but..

I have acquired an ELECTRIC POTATO PEELER :oops:

i would give my life for my kids and i would lie to cover for them if the situation was right .. of course that would be followed by a ass chewing..
..................BUT............

i would never do it if they had hurt someone..... omg especially a child....all 3 are disgusting low life scums and i hope they are put a way for a long time..

@Lauralye makes me wonder what is being hidden that his parents are willing to come up with $20k.. That could have been their son's attorney fees.. watch.. they were involved or happened at their house with their knowledge.. some kind of crazy sh*t!!

We've already said that was a nasty thing. But you don't need to rub it in to him for the rest of his life
Aww, come on guys, his parents have already told him it was a nasty thing that he did, geez, can't everyone just leave it alone. They totally took care of it, they told him it was bad.:rolleyes:

Mountain Home, Arkansas is a tiny tiny town (met a dude from there a few years ago on match.com, hes a cool guy, still friends. But there seems to be a lot of crime out of that tiny town, search Mountain Home, lots of stories out of there.

What in the FUCK??!
Ok, lets just put these fuckers in the same house, make sure no one else or no animals are in said house, lock them in a room, and BURN THEM TO THE GROUND

@Lovesaidno no slitting of wrist aloud.. they cannot get off that easy. However, feel free to borrow my Handy Dandy Rusty Potato Peeler with Ample Supplies of Rubbing Alcohol anytime when you feel the need! Gang rape, YES! Who has fishing line and a sewing needle- they need to be good for more than one round?

@Lovesaidno no slitting of wrist aloud.. they cannot get off that easy. However, feel free to borrow my Handy Dandy Rusty Potato Peeler with Ample Supplies of Rubbing Alcohol anytime when you feel the need! Gang rape, YES! Who has fishing line and a sewing needle- they need to be good for more than one round?
You ever see a movie called Audition? ..directed by Takashi Mike... One of the best torture scenes I have seen... I say we get the demon crew together for movie night at my place ... Then visit this d bag and try all the fun new torture methods we learned.. Good times:popcorn:

A Mountain Home couple received five years’ probation Thursday in Baxter County Circuit Court when they pleaded no-contest to charges of trying to bribe an alleged sexual abuse victim to not press charges against their son.

Under a plea agreement, John Bryon Burton, 69, and Shirley Jean Burton, 68, of Mountain Home, did not dispute the allegations against them. The plea was made under Act 346 of 1975, which will enable the couple to have their criminal records expunged if they successfully complete probation.

Carl Burton’s case still is pending.

In a probable-cause affidavit, authorities said a conversation between John and Shirley Burton and one of the teen-age girls was recorded and later turned over to the Gassville Police Department. During the conversation, Burton’s parents tried to convince the girl to sign a letter and not press charges against their son. In return for not pressing charges, according to court records., she would get $20,000 and a truck.

According to the affidavit, John and Shirley Burton could be heard on the tape pleading for their son, saying he could not handle prison, and verbally abusing the girl.

In addition to placing John and Shirley Burton on five years’ probation, Circuit Judge John Putman also fined each of them $1,000 and ordered each to pay $470 in costs and fees.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/2015/10/29/couple-pleads-to-witness-bribery/74827530/

Well at least his stupid parents got something.....

A document filed with the Baxter County Circuit Court May 5 indicates prosecutors have dropped rape charges against a 42-year-old man whose parents already have pleaded guilty to bribery in an attempt to influence a young female victim in the case.

Carl John Burton, who lived in Gassville at the time he was arrested, had faced five counts of rape and one charge of fourth-degree sexual assault. He was alleged to have sexually assaulted two young girls over the course of several years, according to court documents.
Female victim No. 1 (a teenager) told a school counselor she saw Burton crawl into bed with female victim No. 2 (also a teenager) on Feb. 11, 2015. An investigation was started after the counselor reported the incident.
The Arkansas State Police Crimes Against Children Division joined the investigation. One of the victims, during a videotaped interview, told authorities the abuse had been ongoing for 12 years, beginning when she was less than six years old.

In a court document detailing the latest action in the case, it was noted prosecutors have one year to refile charges. David Ethredge, prosecutor for the 14th Judicial District, said Thursday there was not sufficient evidence in the case to ensure a conviction.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story...-dropped-against-child-rape-suspect/84611192/

If you would like to see what what prosecutor has to say about this you can check out this article here. This was starting to get a little lengthy.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story...secutor-speaks-out-burton-rape-case/84983100/

I guess the girl should have taken the 20,000 and truck since it appears he got away with it anyways for lack of evidence. Sad. Truly sad.

Back