• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
w42f4.jpg

When the University of Kentucky basketball earned a spot in the NCAA Final Four Saturday night by beating Notre Dame, Angela Spoonamore celebrated the victory by passing around a bottle.

Problem is that it wasn't exactly the kind of bottle suited for her 1-year--old nephew. Police allege that she served rum to the baby whom she was babysitting......

Police said Spoonamore, 29, took the child to a viewing party.....where she became increasingly intoxicated during the game.

At some point, Spoonamore allegedly put rum into the baby's sippy cup. At another time, she supposedly threw him to the ground.

The child was eventually taken to a local hospital to be treated for a busted lip......

The baby's mother didn't seem worried about the allegations, telling WKYT that her son never actually drank any of the booze. She also said her child didn't suffer any serious injuries despite the hospital visit.

Spoonamore admitted being drunk to Lex18.com, but doesn't remember being arrested or much else from the afternoon.

"It's really hard for me to believe that I tried to give that baby something to drink or hurt him," Spoonamore told the station.

The man who owns the house where the party took place recorded an encounter with Spoonamore before the police arrived which he shared with LEX18.com.

Homeowner: "The baby's gonna stay in the house."

Spoonamore: "My niece is gonna.."

Homeowner: "It's not your niece, it's your nephew, first of all, and second of all, you're drunk and belligerent and you're obviously on something. You need to get your head together. I'm telling you now, dude, you're going to jail."

Spoonamore was arrested on charges of wanton endangerment, endangering welfare of a minor and criminal abuse. She pleaded not guilty to the charges Monday, according to Local8Now.com

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/31/angela-spoonamore_n_6978598.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

http://www.lex18.com/story/28644306/babysitter-accused-of-putting-rum-in-toddlers-sippy-cup

As a self-appointed, pop cultural jargonsmith and purveyor of the fine art of everything words from the snooty, proper use of the King's English to taking full creative license with urban-speak and straight up jabberwocky, I reserve the right to say, "dude" to anyone at any time I please for as long as I live, so there, amen. :p

I was recently told by an American, that 'dude' wasn't 'cool' anymore. That it's used as a put-down. I'm not feeling that in this thread. Is it a generational thing maybe?

Down here in Oz, we use 'mate' as a general address to males. It's not really taken well by many 'sheilas' though. That doesn't stop me calling any female who is a friend, 'mate'. From my daughter to the managing director of the company I work for ...
I get away with it, somehow.

The baby's mother didn't seem worried about the allegations, telling WKYT that her son never actually drank any of the booze. She also said her child didn't suffer any serious injuries despite the hospital visit.
Well, well, well. Mommy dearest seems to be quite a little piece of shit herself.

Someone feeds my 2 year old rum and then throws my child to the floor, I'm busting the miserable cunt's face but not this ridiculous twit, all's good with her because she doesn't think her child got drunk or "seriously hurt".

Maybe the "babysitter" will do a better job next time for "mom". Fucking cunts, both of them.

The baby's mother didn't seem worried about the allegations...

Damn. Does this kid have a fucking chance? Or are we gonna see him doing worse shit in 17 years?

Bitch plead not guilty. I hope the court reams her fucking ass just for lying.

She looks like an arrogant fuck :finger:

... drunkin reject needs that shitty grin punched off her face. (I talk mad smack for an almost 5 foot tall grown up) :nana: :whistle:

well....as a five inch 3 weighing in at 160, i have no doubt i could take her down.

What? Ya'll don't give the kids rum when you're in charge? :confused: Is that wrong? :hilarious:

Mom always gave me jack to sleep or shut up long enough to get off her nerves for awhile as a little tot.. I guess I was around six and I kept bugging her about being like my daddy.. her and my dad were fighting so she thought it was reasonable to have me do a straight shot of jack.. then laugh as I choked, coughed, and vomitted asking me if I still wanted to be like him.. that baby has nothing but physical abuse and addiction in his future..

I do that, it's a horrible habit, I've even "duded" my 72 year old Mom! :shame:

People at work pick on me because I call people chick and dude.. it's HABIT :smuggrin:

Last edited:
Back