• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
The RSPCA worker had been on the job for 30yrs so you know he's seen some shit-- but the sight of this poor blind dog, unable to stand, suffering in pain, it was enough for him to call it quits.

Unfortunatly poor Poppy was unable to be saved & had to be euthanized, also unfortunatly the owner eeked her way out of jail time claiming depression.

Scroll past the article for pics:
I've included pics of the bitch & the dog!
As well as pics of the filthy condition of the house where the dog was found

Blind pet dog covered in feces found in such horrifying conditions that traumatized RSPCA inspector has to retire
A woman who left her blind and elderly dog to starve inside a house caked in faeces and urine has been spared jail.

Anne Allport’s pet terrier, Poppy, was so badly neglected she was left unable to stand and in pain due to her horrific wounds, a court heard.

She was a 'bag of bones' when police officers found her huddled in a flea-ridden blanket at the property,...

The case was so shocking that a veteran RSPCA inspector decided to retire after witnessing the canine's suffering,

Now, Allport, 48, has been banned for life from keeping pets after vets were forced to put 15-year-old Poppy to sleep.

However, she was spared prison by magistrates after she tearfully told the bench: “I’m ashamed.

The court heard how the home in Middlesbrough was covered in faeces and urine, and 'may well be the worst house you have ever seen'.

I’ve been in this job for 30 years and this case brought me to the decision that it was time to retire,” said RSPCA inspector Ian Smith.

“It is really rather depressing for anybody in this day and age to allow a dog to get into this state and do nothing about it.

Police only discovered Poppy's suffering by chance after neighbours reported a disturbance at Allport's Costa Street property.

Officers found the dog, as well as a cat named Jasper, in the 'disgusting' home, with the ginger shorthaired feline’s skin 'all crusty and flea bitten'.

At Thursday morning’s hearing, Jasper was said to have been found in a 'dingy' condition.

But Poppy was in the most shocking state, blind, starved and unable to stand.

Unsuccessful attempts were made to save the elderly dog, owned by Allport since she was a puppy, although Jasper was saved and later re-homed.

When interviewed by police, Allport refused to answer questions.

But she pleaded guilty earlier this month to four charges, including causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.

The case was stood down then for the probation service to carry out a pre-sentence report, with the neglect so bad prison was an option.

Magistrates agreed that the custody threshold had been passed.

However, unemployed Allport was spared jail after the court heard she had suffered from depression since she was a teenager.
He said the benefit claimant had tried turning her life around by applying for jobs.

She has also moved from her filthy old home to a new property ...

And when asked if she had anything to add, weeping Allport said: “I’m ashamed of myself - I shouldn’t have let it get like that.”

Magistrates sentenced her to 16 weeks in jail, but suspended it for a year.

She won’t be able to appeal her lifetime ban on keeping animals for a decade
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-who-left-blind-pet-8942940
4collage.jpg

:mad::(
5collage.jpg

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

If she was so depressed that she couldn't work, clean the house, or feed her animals, how was she able to afford a new house? There is no way anyone would let her rent from them.

Dog really doesn't look that bad. My dog was in far worse shape when she got shot in the spine last week and i found her days later in a culvert.

Fucking pussies.

Yep. Some old crusty asshole, retired postal worker(big surprise, the majority of people who work for the post office are fucking scum) who didn't like some cute, harmless fluffy 35 pound dog sniffing near his porch. Unfortunately, not a crime to shoot an animal on your land when you live out in the country, although it does make you a cruel, sadistic asshole.

Didn't even apologize when confronted about it. If i had a legit reason to off someones pet, i'd still be empathetic enough to apologize for the unfortnate circumstances. this guy does it just for fun or cuz he was havin a bad day and then says fuck the world.

Last edited:
Yep. Some old crusty asshole, retired postal worker(big surprise, the majority of people who work for the post office are fucking scum) who didn't like some cute, harmless fluffy 35 pound dog sniffing near his porch. Unfortunately, not a crime to shoot an animal on your land when you live out in the country, although it does make you a cruel, sadistic asshole.

Didn't even apologize when confronted about it. If i had a legit reason to off someones pet, i'd still be empathetic enough to apologize for the unfortnate circumstances. this guy does it just for fun or cuz he was havin a bad day and then says fuck the world.
Sorry for your dog. If u see that pos out near your home you should shoot him claiming you thought he was a dog. Bastard!!

Latest posts

Back