• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'll admit, I've been lurking for a bit. Not cause you're not all awesome, but life's been a bit crazy lately. Now the craziness seems to have slowed down a bit, I'll be around again. If only to chat up @Nell a bit! ;)

I'll admit, I've been lurking for a bit. Not cause you're not all awesome, but life's been a bit crazy lately. Now the craziness seems to have slowed down a bit, I'll be around again. If only to chat up @Nell a bit! ;)

Yes!!! Hello lovely. You should join the next murder mystery game.

I want to play games with all y'all, but I don't know how to play. Only games I've evah played are chess (and I only won ONE game); basketball, softball, flag football (I kinda sucked) and I could run one way and trot back ; I did pretty well in running., but I'll nevah be a real athlete. I may cry while inspecting my scars. I have some beauts!

Now I'm a decrepit ole granny. But I still yell myself hoarse at the Tiger's games . And the 'Aints.
And Les Miles is FIRED for being the worst football coach to ever walk on the field. A whole lotta fans are ready to run him out of town on a rail and burn him in effigy

.I say put him in Mike the Tiger's habitat!

I lurked for about 2 years :cyclops: before I jumped out of the DD closet screaming :woot::woot:

.... I'm Sorry <3I ramble aimlessly and have a passion :hattip: for these smiley :Dthingies <3I'm a tad loony :YOW:I know :stop: but I can play it off very well :whistle:

Nah ... I ain't sorry for shit :finger::kiss::nana:<3

This is only site im on... I dispise fb!!!!!! Hate it... It is taking over peoples lives!! This is the only site that should take over peoples lives! I love you guys
[doublepost=1474914136,1474914063][/doublepost]Oh and brenni and rod need to get married. Just sayin

I apologize for not blessing everyone with my presence much lately but I'm a politics junkie and it's busy season. I've been spending more time on Realclearpolitics as of late. I'll be more active sometime in Novembef. Until November everytime you see a Web think of me.

EVIL cb! I'm sittin' in my new goddess lair (a sofa in the kitchen), watching Katie do the Mom thang. Yup! I didn't wake him or her up, didn't find his school clothes, didn't fix his breakfast, didn't pack his lunch...didn't anything!
Tough Love, baby girl; love you till I die, and for eternity afterwards; but I'm not helping you by doing your Mom-job. You're a good woman because we raised you to be one. I'll stand in the breach and catch you if you falter or fall, but I can't do YOUR job.

I feel kinda ashamed of myself. Help you? You bet! Do it for you? Can't do that anymore.

We have a LURKER? I wanna mess with the lurker by informing him that I am Queen of this site, and Morbid is STILL begging to be a man whore. rod2pop cold cocked him (that was NOT vulgar); rod2pop is my minion in chief...but I can always use another man whore...or a ho! A good ho!

I'm gonna raise your taxes...if the damn gub'mint can do it so can I ! Arthritis medicine ain't cheap and the flood sorta put the quietus on "gardeners". For a while.

I had an "OH HELL NO" moment yesterday. In WallyWorld (that's the only grocery store open) I saw a nasty ole cow slapping a TODDLER. I told her to quit that shit; he's just a baby and you are a BAD MOTHER...Manager/floorwalker came over and TRIED to shut me up...I got her license # and reported her. Our pos police force did squat all. I may..just MAY wind up in trouble again. Because I'm making a complaint to our newspaper...all 3 pages of it! I wish to Goddess I had taken a photo!

Damn if I was gonna let the cunt walk. I was some pissed off! Still am.

I just want to pipe up for a moment here. (And waffle like always). Regarding Lurking. I'm not a big fan of it - I like the idea of everyone sharing the love (and sometimes, raging flame wars) and opinions.

I use the site exclusively from my smartphone. So to navigate, I open up the Shoutbox/Forums main page and then New Tab any article posts I want to read and get all outraged over.

So I look like I'm sniffing around, stalking Shoutbox lol. Everytime I am back to square one and have completed a bunch of posts on my New Tabs, I'm back to the Shoutbox page - so I automatically see the convo that is rolling by - and hence, often notice if someone is shouting out to me. But I don't sit there, lurking silently, monitoring Shoutbox.

And my online status is sitting right there, looking like I'm some dipshit, hungrily hanging on to every word being written lol. Meanwhile, in reality, I'm clueless to Shoutbox and merrily getting my knickers in a knot on a number of article posts - or chatting with a handful of really lovely people who PM me. (You all know who you are. And I do want to say, I bloody appreciate the communication and love talking to you all).

That makes me feel sleazy lol. I know Shoutbox is a public forum for everyone in lieu of PMing - but I don't interrupt a random person's conversation in public, so I don't like to do it here unless something big is going down.

I know this post is really random :). Sorry my lovelies! Just wanted to clarify that I'm not watching Shoutbox obsessively like a total tard lol.

I'm going back to trawling the forums for some good article posts to pontificate on. See you all on there!! Xx

So I registered because of this I am the notorious C.I.G lord of all that is V it is a pleasure to meet you guys a little bit about myself I enjoy drunken fistfight s making music and long walks on the beach I am hoping to make some good friends here that is all lol

I like to lurk. Social situations in real life are a real fucking hassle and turns out that the internet isn't much different. Besides the fact that I have access to it when I am waaaaaaay to drunk.

The few sites I do get talking on, one of two things usually happens... Ban Hammer, or I don't post because I enjoy the characters and vibe and don't won't to fuck with it.

I'm a happy drunk, but one without a brain-to-mouth/keyboard filter.

Hello again Nell, hope all is well.

Back