• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Kenne-Worthen.jpg

PHOENIX, AZ
– Police have arrested 27-year-old Kenne Worthen after the elementary school teacher got busted having a sexual relationship with one of his 12-year-old students.

Police were called by staff at Longview Elementary School after students informed them that Worthen was having an inappropriate relationship with one of their female classmates.

When questioned, the girl initially denied having any type of relationship with Worthen, but later admitted to it and that she’d had sex with the teacher in his classroom after school.

A search of Worthen’s iPod revealed the girl and Worthen would have conversations of a sexual nature via the Google Hangouts app. He even tells the girl that he’s worried she will feel guilty and tell his wife or the police.

Worthen was arrested on Friday and is facing five felony charges, including molestation and sexual conduct with a minor. According to court documents, Worthen confessed to the relationship to police.

During his first court appearance, the judge ordered Worthen held in jail without bond.

“Even with having no record or anything?” asked Worthen. “That’s what the Arizona Constitution says,” replied the judge.

The victim’s father is understandably pissed about the entire situation.

“You have this anger, the anger towards the perpetrator...

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/04...relationship-12yearold-student/#ixzz3Xy7MpTgq

Well, then. Enjoy prison, you asshat.
My Rosie is going to turn 12 in a few weeks. If anything like this happened to her.... I have 2 scenarios.. The first one is the logical sensible correct way way to handle it... Going to the authorities...the doctor... That stuff. And then there is the 2nd scenerio.. Where I kidnap him... And then do numerous painful and humiliating things to him until he bleeds out... Then I call cops and get a lawyer and pleas temp insanity. I like to think I would do the right thing... But I can't promise I wouldn't go batshit crazy on the perpetrator. I know the right thing is to let the justice system do it's job... But sometimes... Most of the time... It doesn't do it's job very well.

Damn it! I grew up in Florida where a great number of these DD stories come from, and now there are TWO Phoenix area stories on here tonight. :(

And then there is the 2nd scenerio.. Where I kidnap him... And then do numerous painful and humiliating things to him until he bleeds out...
I had a teacher when I was in school to become a Paralegal, ex-ADA, father of 3 girls, he said that if anyone ever violated one of his daughters he'd murder him and walk into the Grand Jury and admit it. He said every parent should because every Grand Jury (or jury) has parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles on it and you might hang the jury and walk, and if not you still got the kill the motherfucker sooooo...

He was one of my favorite teachers, I always took the classes he taught.:devil:

When will adults fucking GET IT? Even if the intent is not to harm, ITS STILL HARMFUL! These young girls have fairy tales in their heads! No idea what a real relationship is! They want to act grown up but are not! It is the ADULTS duty to know this and NOT allow these girls to go to far, which is HARMFUL! If you stopped thinking about the sex and start truly thinking about the person you're about to have sex with, this may not happen as much!

His ass is gonna get torn apart, physically and sexually I'm sure. Not saying that rape is an appropriate punishment for rape...but it generally is used as a form of prison justice.

Which brings up an interesting question; if someone rapes a rapist, thus becoming a rapist themselves, do they then get raped as punishment? Then who rapes that rapist? Is it just a never ending cycle of prison rape justice?

A former elementary school teacher was sentenced to 25 years in prison Friday for a sexual relationship he had with a 12-year-old student. The relationship involved months of text messages that the judge called “grooming.”

Kenne Worthen, 28, was found guilty on three charges including sexual conduct with a minor and attempted child molestation after he was arrested in April 2015. He pleaded guilty a year later.

Maricopa Superior Court Judge Michael Kemp said Worthen did admit responsibility when he pleaded guilty, but Kemp noted several aggravating factors in the case, including the breach of trust by the teacher at Longview Elementary and emotional harm to the victim.

Prosecutor Jennifer Carper asked for the maximum sentence of 27 years, citing Worthen’s months of contact with the girl. She also accused Worthen of violating the trust of the victim and her family as he was in an authority role.

“This is an adult man in a position of authority talking to the victim about not wanting her to feel guilty, about problems he was having with his wife,” Carper said. “He continued to manipulate her into thinking she was in a relationship with him.”

Carper said Worthen used his position as teacher to keep the girl after school and schedule private encounters with her in his classroom.

“This is an extreme violation of trust,” Carper said. “He was trying to coordinate times he would be alone with this little girl so he could sexually abuse her.”

Also speaking on behalf of the prosecution, the mother, grandmother and father of the girl described the damage the incident caused their family and the victim.

“My daughter was 11 years old at the time, and I’ve seen such a change in her,” said the victim’s father, who said he is a teacher himself. “There will be no normalcy for the rest of her life. All those first times we’ve all experienced as teens, she doesn’t get to.

Before the sentence was read, Worthen’s brother, sister and mother spoke on his behalf. They described a good brother, father and husband, and asked the judge to sentence him to 20 years in prison.

Worthen’s wife said the couple have two children and her husband was a strong father to his kids. She said the family is struggling in Worthen’s absence, and a shorter sentence would return him home sooner.

“I beg of you to be lenient with Kenne. I promise you he is a good man,” Worthen’s wife said. “We are really hurting in his absence. I feel inadequate to raise the children on my own.” (This statement is rather disturbing)

Worthen’s mother said several of her children and grandchildren were sexually abused and she related to what the family of the victim is experiencing.

Taking the stand after his family spoke, Worthen turned to the victim’s family and apologized tearfully for his crimes. He said he has tried to “make changes” in prison by teaching English and religion to other inmates.

“There’s a lot that I have to regret,” Worthen said. “The conversations, the acts that I did … I wish I could go back in time and tell myself all the things I know now. I’m glad I got arrested and had an opportunity to change. I tried to start making these changes.

“I knew it was immoral in 100 different ways, but one thing I was ignorant of was the impact it would have. I thought it wouldn’t hurt anyone else, just the victim and me. I told myself that lie and I did what I did.”

Defense attorney Kyle Reedy said a shorter sentence of 20 year was warranted by Worthen’s positive assessment and described the incident as isolated.

“This act was one day in his life,” Reedy said. “Is 27 years going to rehabilitate him or deter him from committing crimes more than 20 would? Absolutely not. He has accepted responsibility. He has good character, and he can be rehabilitated.”

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...er-gets-25-years-prison-sex-preteen/88289484/

Back