• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
5p4dbc.jpg

Alfred Edward Payne (pictured above) was 73-years-old when his alleged victim was born, and 86 when he allegedly committed sex crimes against her. Now he sits in a North Carolina jail, charged with two felonies in relation to the crimes on which police are withholding details.

....... the elderly man faces official charges of “taking indecent liberties” with a minor. The incident, police say, occurred on March 30 at the Fern Forest Apartments in Gastonia, North Carolina. The girl was said to live “near” Alfred Edward Payne, though not in the same location.

In addition to withholding the explicit details of the case, police are not saying how or if the man knew his alleged victim. Payne was jailed on a $100,000 secured bond.

In a separate report from Opposing Views, the crimes with which Alfred Edward Payne has been charged are both classified as felonies.

Indecent liberties, the site notes, are defined as “Willfully takes or attempts to take any immoral, improper, or indecent liberties with any child of either sex under the age of 16 years for the purpose of arousing or gratifying sexual desire,” or when the offender, “Willfully commits or attempts to commit any lewd or lascivious act upon or with the body or any part or member of the body of any child of either sex under the age of 16 years.”

Facebook commenters didn’t need any further detail than that, characterizing the man as a “sick old pervert.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2040798/al...rged-with-sex-crimes-on-a-13-year-old-victim/

http://www.gastongazette.com/spotli...cused-of-sex-crime-against-teen-girl-1.468383

Somebody get me a cane so I can whoop the fuck out of this sick piece of shit for what he did. Then shove it straight up his wrinkly old pooper. Yet another guy who doesn't deserve to have a mugshot just an autopsy photo. Cause of death: blunt force trauma to the head and body. Being a perverted old bastard can be hazardous to one's health. Try to avoid at all costs.

I'm still looking for the right words....:wtf:
Did he think he could get away with it just because of his old age?
That's about all I can muster right now. I have girls close in age to the victim. He looks like he should be in a nursing home, where I would gladly stick an IV in him and pee in his IV bag.

I would definitely love to beat that smirk off of his face. He looks so pleased with himself.

Judging by the bandage on the side of his crown, somebody already did.

--Al
I was thinking that may have been placed there following skin cancer surgery. He has numerous spots on his head that give the appearance of having had something removed, along with numerous other sun spots still there.

I would have kicked the shit out of this dude when I was 13 :punch: (and probably robbed him :angelic::nana:)
.. God damn nasty old mutha fucka . :finger:

I would have kicked the shit out of this dude when I was 13

LOL I was thinking the same thing, I had a chip on my shoulder at that age and thought I was the next Evander Holyfield, I was like don't even look at me funny or I'll knock your block off... The robbery though, I like that...

LOL I was thinking the same thing, I had a chip on my shoulder at that age and thought I was the next Evander Holyfield, I was like don't even look at me funny or I'll knock your block off... The robbery though, I like that...
let me reiterate the robbery thing ... if he tried me that way he woulda got took :p:crack:

let me reiterate the robbery thing ... if he tried me that way he woulda got took

I figured that lol, you don't come across as the see some old fart on the street and gank him type chick. But with good cause I could totally see this go down :cigar:

I figured that lol, you don't come across as the see some old fart on the street and gank him type chick. But with good cause I could totally see this go down :cigar:
honestly though ... I would have NEVER went into this mans house at that age !!??! hell no WTF :vomit::yuck:

I'm wondering what the big deal surrounding this "withholding information about his crimes" thing is? WTH difference does his age make, if that's the deal (other than an extra heave on the gross factor)? It's a felony "Indecent Liberties/Lewd and Lascivious" charge. Even if the child was 9 and he was 25, 35, 45, etc. they usually always print it. Hell, they release info on other people all the time, a lot of it even before they're arraigned. His bond is interestingly high for that particular charge, so they may have something else on him they're not telling yet, but otherwise, is there something different about Gastonia, NC PD? :confused:

what exactly is this emoji implying.. not the pink one..obviously it looks like he's slapping the person..:p:crack:..I get That .. but is there more to it....I feel dumb for asking ..lol.. thanks in advance. ..

I can't believe this man isn't a RSO already. Who wakes up at 86 and suddenly acts on this sort of sexual perversion?

Also, he was 73 when she was born. Gross. :grumpy:

I can't believe this man isn't a RSO already. Who wakes up at 86 and suddenly acts on this sort of sexual perversion?

Also, he was 73 when she was born. Gross. :grumpy:
Twinsies coz I was thinking the same thing. This is not his first time fiddling kids. First time getting caught? Sure, I believe that but you just know this dirty fucker has more victims.

The emoji you're asking about is someone cracking up laughing and slapping their leg, or a table or something...

I don't think I've ever used it before. I just moused over it and it says "Cracked Up". I thought it was a belly laugh, lol.

@Forensicwx 's reading my mind again. VERbatim. :)

ETA: @CbabyRKO - triplets! Lol.

An 86-year-old man will become a registered sex offender for taking pictures of a 13-year-old girl.

Alfred Edward Payne of Gastonia pleaded guilty in court Monday to taking indecent liberties with a child.

Payne was arrested in April, accused of taking pictures of the girl who was dressed only in her bra and underwear.

The incident happened on March 30 at Fern Forest Apartments in Gastonia.

Payne and the girl lived near each other.

Payne has been in jail since his arrest under a $100,000 bond. He agreed to plead guilty this week and was sentenced to probation and ordered to register as a sex offender.

http://www.gastongazette.com/article/20150803/NEWS/150809762

... Just die already :finger: for god sake a 90 year old sick fuck will live forever :mad:
Good riddance you piece of shit :finger::finger::finger:

I'm NOT saying this guy isn't a sick old pervert, but in the end all he did was take photos of the girl in her bra and panties? I'm glad they caught him and all because it probably would have progressed but I'd hardly call it "sex crimes"

Back