• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Athena was the main reason I posted the alert in the title.

Side note: I giggled my way thru all these comments. You guys crack me up...:D:hilarious:

We've called on her twice now Fo, she'd better get her butt over to this thread. Her expert advice is needed.

@everjaded , can you identify the sharpie expression attempted on the right? I think she's showing ennui, but 1/3 of her brows suggest determination. IDK.

Drug intoxication affects one's ability to draw a straight line, let alone walk one. :oops:

article-0-0D567296000005DC-897_634x385_zpsyesbkbkd.jpg

I think your evaluation is spot on, actually!

You can actually see her determined eyebrows start to waver after that first 1/3 or so. Perhaps this is a literal representation of her confusion and sense of a life becoming untethered and adrift- a descent into what I can only assume from her face must be a pretty serious meth addiction.

There's a performance art quality to it, almost!

Orrrrr, maybe she just can't focus when she's looking in the mirror. :shrug:

IT has better eyebrows! Buahahahahahahahahahahaha! :hilarious:

I believe, at this level, it's well beyond not knowing your way around a pair of tweezers. I believe this to be body dysmorphic disorder. From Wiki:

About half of those diagnosed with BDD spend over three hours a day attempting to conceal or correct flaws that are perceived but often not reality.[1][2] If the perceived flaw has any foundation in reality, it is typically minor, though severely exaggerated.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder#cite_note-Bjornsson2010-2

I move she be involuntarily committed.

The driver who struck and injured a 5-year-old boy in Washougal in April has been sentenced to five years in prison.

Marsha Yumi Perry, 37, of Washougal appeared Tuesday to complete sentencing involving three cases: two drug court cases, one for bail jumping and the other for second-degree burglary, and the hit-and-run injury crash, according to the prosecuting attorney assigned to the case. She had previously entered guilty pleas.

Perry was driving a pickup when she struck the boy shortly before 6:15 p.m. April 24 in the 1500 block of North 22nd Street. The child had emerged from a driveway riding a plastic tricycle, according to a probable cause affidavit filed in Superior Court.

The boy was knocked off his tricycle onto the road. A witness said the driver, later identified by police as Perry, got out and checked on the boy, then fled, the affidavit said.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2016/mar/01/washougal-woman-sentenced-in-hit-run-that-injured-boy-5/

If you click on the link you can see she is attempting to grow eyebrows now.

Back