• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/doctor-concocts-his-own-vaccines-with-cat-saliva-state-says/
CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois regulators have suspended the license of a suburban Chicago doctor who allegedly gives young patients modified vaccinations containing cat saliva and vodka. :YOW:
[....]
The order says Dr. Ming Te Lin told investigators he’s been preparing alternative vaccinations for children at his office in Flossmoor, adding alcohol and sometimes cat saliva gathered with a swab from a cat’s mouth for allergies. He also told investigators he uses a device called the “WaveFront 2000” to detoxify vaccinations from mercury.

None of Lin’s methods is approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

A phone message left for Lin and email seeking his comments on the allegations were not immediately returned.

Yeah, I just came here to see how he got the cat saliva... Was picturing me holding Layla over a cup yelling, "Spit, dammit!"
No wonder he kept vodka on hand!

There are just some things you don't want homemade!
Chocolate chip cookies = Yes!
Vaccines = NO!!!!

Seriously, cat saliva! He's lucky he didn't kill a kid!

Back