• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
'She would let us do whatever we wanted pretty much,'
Teenager on Katherine Estep's lenient ways with the teens at the program
28_DBE0_EB00000578_3087844_image_m_14_143204202806.jpg

She's gross!
Katherine Lynn Estep, 44, is charged with performing sex acts on five juveniles
An employee at a ranch for boys with behavioral problems has been accused of having a sexual relationship with five of the juveniles.

Katherine Lynn Estep, 44, of Payson, Utah is charged with five counts of forcible sodomy and seven counts of sexual abuse of a minor after allegedly engaging in sex acts with the young men at The Journey Impact Ranch.
[...]
The Department of Human Services refused to release further details about the alleged incident[...]

Dominick Ludwick, who says he was not one of the teenagers that was sexually assaulted by Estep, described the woman as 'lenient to a fault.'

In the case of Ludwick, this meant giving the youngster an electronic cigarette and access to a cell phone, both things that are strictly prohibited at the facility.
[...]
Utah's Department of Human Services spokeswoman Heather Barnum said they are currently focused on finding 'safe and in nurturing environments' for the other boys.

As for Estep, she is currently being held on $550,000 bail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-boys-behavioral-problems.html#ixzz3ab0Y5VY3

:troll: perverted old troll :troll:
minus the world old ... we are almost the same age and she is an insult to trolls :D sorry trolls

Dude, even as a delinquent teen I wouldn't have fucked that broad for all the cell phones and e-cigs in Utah.

F2vpMyk.gif

She looks like Godzilla in a wig. I just wow. Years from now they are gonna cry when they think about this bitch being their first.

I think it was part of a "Scared Straight" program.

Work with me on this: You fuck up and get sent to that ranch and risk that thing up there in the mug shot coming near you.:wtf:

Fugly beast.

Well, the ranch name has a whole new meaning now... are they providing counselling for the boys impacted by this cunt's journey?
Seriously dude. Poor kids. What a nasty slam pig. These kids are there to try to get help and she does this... She is disgusting

So I showed this to my teenage boys and they both gagged. I was born in 68 so please add me to the "taking good care of herself" club lol. My profile pic is a couple of years old but it's still me. Wow that lady is just fugly inside and out. Poor kids.

An ex-employee at a Juab County youth treatment center pleaded guilty Tuesday to sexually abusing five teenage boys at the facility.

Katherine Lynn Estep, 45, of Payson, pleaded guilty as part of a deal with prosecutors to seven counts of forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony, while additional charges were dismissed. Estep was originally charged with five counts of forcible sodomy, a first-degree felony, 10 counts of forcible sexual assault, a second-degree felony, and two class C misdemeanor counts of providing electronic cigarettes to minors.

Estep worked at the Journey Impact Ranch in Mona, where police say she inappropriately touched or engaged in sex acts with the teens. According to charging documents, Estep told two of the teens she would give them "demerits" if they didn't comply.

In exchange, Estep let the teens use her phone and an e-cigarette, or gave them pills and candy, charges state.

Estep admitted to inappropriately touching five boys, ages 16 and 17, seven times, according to court documents.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...uilty-to-sexually-abusing-5-teens.html?pg=all

A 44-year-old woman who worked as a staff member at a Juab County area program for boys with behavioral problems has been sentenced to prison for engaging in sexual acts with five boys housed at the facility.

She pleaded guilty in June to seven counts of second-degree felony forcible sexual abuse, each punishable by one to 15 years in prison. The other counts were dismissed.

On Friday, Judge Jennifer Brown ordered the prison terms to run concurrently.

Charging documents state that Estep held a position of special trust with the boys which allowed her to "exercise undue influence" over them.

Estep coerced or enticed the young men into cooperating with her with sexual acts," which occurred between May 1 and May 13 of 2015, charges state. She allegedly told two of the boys that if they did not comply, she would give them a demerit.

http://www.sltrib.com/home/4398405-155/woman-sent-to-prison-for-sex

Thanks for the update @thatsmallgrl
This lady is the worst kind of predator- one who uses her position of power to force compliance.

So concurrent sentences means 15yrs rather than the 105yrs she should have received.

Hopefully she lives every day of that 15yrs scared for her life as a cho-mo in prison!

Back