• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://abc13.com/news/hpd-mother-drowned-two-children-in-bathtub/1469453/

ouston police say a mother confessed to drowning her own children in a bathtub.

According to HPD spokesperson Kese Smith, the mother was spotted this morning throwing things out of her house into a field. A gentleman she knew stopped and asked what she was doing.

Authorities say that she told the man she had to move today and he started to help her. He asked about her children, wanting to know where they were. She reportedly told him she had killed them. The man didn't take her comments seriously at first. After he was done helping her, he asked again about her children. He says she repeated the same answer that she had killed them.

According to police, the man then drove with the mother and parked about a block away from an HPD station.

He told the woman he had to do something and left the vehicle. He then ran to the HPD station and told an officer in the parking lot what happened.

The mother was taken into custody, but has yet to be charged. She was not at the scene, but was able to tell officers were the children were.

Police say they were able to find the children underneath the house next door.

The mother allegedly drowned them in the bath tub on Friday. She also has a 12-year-old son by another father, but he was not at the home.

The mother is 30 years old with no history of mental illness.

Police say she has a minor criminal record, but didn't go into detail.

Last edited:
No word on a motive yet. Family members are reportedly shocked & say she was a good mom with no mental health issues...o_O
image.jpg

Sheborah Thomas: charged w/capital murder

image.jpg

Victims: Kahana & Oralyn Thomas
Texas Mom Arrested After Children’s Bodies Found Under Neighbor’s House
Houston mother admitted to drowning two of her children in a bathtub and stashing their bodies beneath a neighbor’s home.

Sheborah Thomas, 30, faces two counts of capital murder after her 7-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter were found dead Sunday morning, Houston police said.

The children have been identified as Oralyn Thomas, 7 and Kahana Thomas, 5
Thomas also has a 12-year-old son who has not been harmed

Thomas allegedly told police that she killed her two younger children Friday morning and put their bodies, wrapped in bedsheets, in a trash can behind her house.

The next day, she allegedly tried to bury them near the side of her house but was unable to dig a hole deep enough. Police say she then moved the bodies to an area beneath her neighbor’s home.

A man who knows Thomas reportedly spotted her throwing trash in a vacant lot near her home on Sunday. Thomas told the man that she was moving, and he offered to help her pack

When the man asked Thomas about her children, she allegedly replied that she killed them, which the man initially took for a joke. After he asked again and Thomas gave the same answer, the man drove her to the police station, where police say she confessed to authorities.
More at the link:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57b1c028e4b007c36e4f3ad5

Some batshit crazy updates in this case!

Mom was desperate for money following the murders of 2 children
The former employer of a woman accused of drowning her son and daughter said she showed up at his restaurant Saturday desperate for her last paycheck
"She was sweating, she was kind of angry that she didn't have any money," said Santiago Wesley, owner of Little Cajun Kitchen
....Thomas was trying to pick up a check for $47. The encounter occurred after police believe Thomas drowned her children on Friday.
..Thomas walked away from the job a few weeks ago after staff confronted her about increasingly bizarre behavior.

"That's not the I woman knew, she was just having some issues, whatever her issues were, she said something about her kids and her kids father," said Wesley..
Between this & her packing up to move sounds like she was planning to haul ass out of town following the murders-- so why admit the crime to the first person who asks?
----------
Then there's this seriously WTF info:
Chilling details emerge about mom accused of drowning kids
"She said that she was tired, that she was going under stress.. the kids were really getting on her nerves," said Akinthia Ivey, a friend; she believes theres another factor:
"Formaldehyde—you know, smoke it. I know that's what she do and I guess she tripped out in her mind," said Ivey:wtf:
"One time I told her I was going to call the cops because I thought she might be hurting the kids, but she never calmed down and I never heard anymore noise," said Julio Medina, who lives in the neighboring house.

Meantime, back at her old restaurant there was a generous owner trying to reach out and help a mom he had no idea was in this much trouble.

"We took her shopping once and we were going to buy her a car so she could have transportation to go back and forth," said Wesley.
She complains of stress with the kids & money- yet has friends who seem willing to help & a boss who offers to buy her a car!

But seriously- smoking Formaldehyde? This is a new one for me! No wonder she was acting 'bizarre'-
CRAZY BITCH PICKLED HER BRAIN!!:wacky::hungover:
----------

The children's aunt has set up a GoFundMe to help with funeral expenses:
Fund For Araylon And Kayiana Thomas
image.jpg

*Also, I've seen so many different spellings for the kids names online- since the family posted the GoFundMe I'm going to assume those are the correct spellings.

Last edited:
... after all the thought she put into coming up with those names.
She goes and does some heinous shit like that o_O

:shrug: Just sayin

Soooo...this dead-eyed bitch murdered her kids by luring them into the bath, buried them under the neighbor's house and then flatly confessed to her moving buddy...

HOUSTON — A Houston mother who calmly told an acquaintance that she had drowned her two children in a bathtub has been charged in their deaths and was being held without bond Monday.

Sheborah Thomas, 30, was charged Sunday with capital murder of a person under age 6, according to court records.

“All indications are she is the one who acted alone” in the deaths of her 7-year-old son Oraynn and 5-year-old daughter Kayana, Houston police spokesman Kese Smith told The Associated Press.

Their bodies were found Sunday under a neighbor’s house.

Authorities have not yet confirmed a cause of death but said an acquaintance of the woman told police she said she drowned her children in a bathtub.

Smith said investigators are still interviewing the woman and have not determined a motive. Autopsies have been ordered.

Online criminal court records do not list an attorney to comment on behalf of Thomas.

The acquaintance told authorities he came across Thomas dumping trash in a field and that she told him she needed help moving right away. When the man asked about her kids, she calmly said she had killed them, Smith said.

“She was so matter-of-fact about it, he didn’t think she was serious. He thought she was joking,” Smith said. “He continued to help her pack.”

Smith said the man eventually realized something was wrong when he asked again and got the same answer. He then drove the woman to a nearby police precinct and flagged down an officer, Smith said.

The mother apparently tried to bury the children but when that proved too difficult she hid their bodies under a neighbor’s house, Smith said.

He said police had been to the home before but for “nothing major.”

Neighbors who spoke with CBS affiliate KHOU said Thomas and her kids didn’t appear to have any critical problems.

“She made sure she kept the kids clean,” said Shirley Baines. “She takes care of them. She goes to the store…to me she was like, a real nice person. They are good kids.”

A woman who told KHOU that she was the young victims’ aunt said their father is currently in jail.

“How am I going to tell my brother about his kids?” the woman said. “While you were there, how did you feel drowning your kids? You felt something, you felt some kind of guilt, something told you this is not right, but you kept doing it?”

Police say Thomas had just moved into her house in April. They say she has no known history of mental illness.

Tejal Patel, a spokeswoman for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, said state child welfare officials have visited the family, but that she could not disclose the nature of those visits. Patel said a “top to bottom review” of the family will be conducted.

Neighbors told the Houston Chronicle that the family had moved in just a few months earlier.

http://wreg.com/2016/08/15/mother-charged-after-2-children-found-dead-under-houston-home/

Thomas and her two victims (they also have a 12-year old brother who was not harmed...physically):
https://postimage.org/

https://postimage.org/app.php

More details revealed during court, heartbreaking...
IMG_4670.jpg

Sheborah Thomas' booking photo- I'd love to beat that smirk off her damn face!

The 30-year-old mother got her daughter, Kahana Thomas, in the tub then held her head underwater until the 5-year-old stopped struggling. She put the body on a bed in her home, then called her 7-year-old son, Oraylyn "Ray Ray" Thomas to the bathroom, prosecutors said
She later told police she held his head underwater, too, as he struggled and grabbed her hand, until he finally stopped breathing. Then she put his body on the bed next to his sister.

The shocking details emerged as a prosecutor briefed a Harris County magistrate judge on two capital murder charges filed against Thomas, each for causing the death of a child under the age of 10.

If convicted, she could face the death penalty. The decision whether to seek the death penalty is not typically made until months after an arrest.
http://m.chron.com/news/houston-tex...rges-in-children-s-9141927.php#photo-10756098

Smoking 'Wet' is a term used for weed laced with formaldehyde and it's been around for a while now. The first time I heard about it was on an episode of Six Feet Under. Go figure.

Seriously, you would have to be under the influence of some seriously fucked up shit to just plop some blond curls on top of your head, look in the mirror and think it's a good look. Damn!

The twelve year old most likely survived because this cold assed B-Yatch was worried he would have put up too much of a struggle.

So I just want to mention that's it's kinda fucking annoying getting reported and "leveled down" for duping an article when I searched her name, the kids names that I knew and "drowning" before I put the time into making a new post...

So I just want to mention that's it's kinda fucking annoying getting reported and "leveled down" for duping an article when I searched her name, the kids names that I knew and "drowning" before I put the time into making a new post...
I'm sorry. I failed to update the headline.

Edit
I wanted to mention when someone posts *duplicate reported
Its not meant to make someone look bad like a room full of first graders itching to tattle. Its letting the other members know its been reported.
That way, who ever is manning the statoin doesn't get 10 notices of one duplicate.

Last edited:

I hear ya on the search feature. Drives me crazy. It happens to us all sooner or later, so don't feel bad about it.

If you look further up you'll see that I duped this article too!:oops:

I think one of the problems could be the spelling of the names in this case- I came across like 2 spellings of mom's stupid name & 3 different spelling for the kids.

I blame Sheborah!!!

A Houston mother who drowned her two children, ages 5 and 7, in 2016 pleaded guilty Monday to two counts of murder.
Sheborah Latrice Thomas was sentenced to 40 years in prison, Harris County District Attorney Kim Oggsaid.

“This mother knew what she was doing, she knew it was wrong, and we vowed to seek justice for these two children,” Ogg said. “This plea agreement means that family members will not have to testify, and this woman cannot appeal her conviction or the sentence.”
Thomas drowned her daughter, Kayiana Thomas, 5, in the bathtub of the family’s home on Aug. 12, 2016. She put her daughter’s body on a bed, then called her son, Araylon “Ray Ray” Thomas, 7, to the bathroom and drowned him,” the Harris County District Attorney’s office said.

A day later, she put the children’s bodies into a trashcan behind the house and went to her job and tried to get her paycheck early, according to the DA’s office.
When she couldn’t leave town, Thomas tried to dig a hole to bury her children’s bodies, but she couldn’t dig a hole big enough. That’s when she put their bodies under a neighbor’s house.
The DA’s office said Thomas started packing up her house and throwing things away. She also told a friend she had drowned the children and had to leave town, but the friend thought Thomas was joking. He started asking questions when he realized she wasn’t joking and she apparently showed him where the bodies could be found. He called Houston police.
Thomas’ husband, Danny Ray Thomas was shot and killed by police on March 22, 2018, during an episode in Greenspoint that was caught on camera.
Video showed Thomas with his pants pulled down after he hit cars that were passing by with foam coming from his mouth.

HCSO deputy Cameron Brewer shot and killed Danny, who was not armed at the time, after Brewer said he didn’t respond to a Taser. Brewer later said he feared for his life.
The incident was a result of Danny Thomas struggling to cope with the death of his children at the hands of his wife, his family said.

I really felt that these children would never get justice - I am so happy that they did.

Like the current case in Texas and other cases featured when a parent is mentally unstable the state really needs to determine if these parents should have access to there children in any way whether it is visitation or reunification.

Back