• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
HOWARD BEACH, NY – A missing jogger was found Tuesday night in a marshy area where she had reportedly been sexually assaulted and strangled to death.

Police received a call Tuesday afternoon from a man worried that his daughter, 30-year-old Karina Vetrano, had not returned from her afternoon jog at Spring Creek Park.

She had also stopped responding to text messages and didn’t answer several phone calls.

Five hours later, searchers would find her cell phone on the Belt Parkway’s bike path which lead them to her body lying face down in nearby weeds.

According to police, her pants had been pulled halfway down and it appears that she’d been strangled to death.

Neighbors say Vetrano jogged with her father, a retired firefighter, almost every night until he suffered a back injury. They added that girls know not to walk along the weeds as the area is populated by “hobos and bums.”

Despite this, Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce said that while there have not been any recent “stranger rapes” in the neighborhood and called the circumstances surrounding Vetrano’s death “unusual.”

I did a quick Google Maps of the area and the weeds are pretty high during the summer. It’s easy to see how someone could’ve raped and murdered Vetrano in broad daylight without anyone noticing.

I am betting Vetrano was specifically targeted by someone who has been watching her, and not a random victim of opportunity.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

XMVscUU8DQ0

Continue reading...

Jogger stories scare me because I love running. I take my dogs with me.

I let them run loose, but they're vigilant when other people are around, or coming

around the corner...I know to expect too see a body coming down the trail,

when they come from out of no where and run hard ahead of me,

they just always put them selves in the we'll go first position.

I wouldn't run with out them...nope I wouldn't.

I too believe someone was watching her...knew her routine and habits and was waiting for her.

thats fucking sad. she was a gawgeous girl in the prime of her life. the creepiest part is that these black souls who rape torture and murder walk among and look just like us.

I too believe someone was watching her...knew her routine and habits and was waiting for her.

I've seen a few new sinister faces this summer the homeless sleep in the

wood when the weather turns.

And some of them are weird...the dude walking around in a latex bikini and a denim jacket

and high top sneakers.

I've seen a few new sinister faces this summer the homeless sleep in the

wood when the weather turns.

And some of them are weird...the dude walking around in a latex bikini and a denim jacket

and high top sneakers.

In the good old days, they would have been incarcerated in an asylum and justifiably lobotomised.

In the good old days, they would have been incarcerated in an asylum and justifiably lobotomised.

Well were the fuck was he going dressed like that...WORK?

Oh wait a second...maybe he was going to work.

I'm sure there is a sick fuck that would pay him to pretend to be a coffee table

all day.

Running is fucking brutal on the joints. Dumb thing to do.

What the fuck is wrong with this girls face?

How does one have relations of any sort with a girl during or directly after she's been out running in the summer heat? Fucking gross.

This woman should not have been jogging alone. No woman should jog alone.
I love running at night but learned my lesson.

Across the street from my mother in-law's is this beautiful pond with a path that goes around it. It's right next to the road, has street lights that light most of it up and it's used heavily by dog walkers. It's exactly 1km around, perfect for running.

One night I was out doing loops around the pond and as I came up to the only part that's not lit and very heavy with bush I noticed two extremely drunk large men. Usually if I came upon people I generally slow, if they have dogs I will walk, this night something just seemed wrong so I didn't slow. The guys saw me coming and split one to either side so I'd have to pass between them. As I passed between them they each grabbed an arm. I never slowed, I shoved my arms out and bolted. The speed I was going was probably the only thing that saved me. They couldn't hang onto my arms and I was able to shove them away enough to keep going.

It happened less than 60ft from my mother inlaw's door step. All I had to do was literally cross the street and I was at her house. For some reason I kept running instead of going to her house. I ran to the end of the park and watched them. They stood at the other end watching me. My hubby happened to be working at the time so I ended up running to his work and waiting for him to get off and walk home with me.

It was the last time I ran alone at night and without my phone. It's also the reason I got my boxer. He's a great deterrent.

Running is fucking brutal on the joints. Dumb thing to do.

What the fuck is wrong with this girls face?

How does one have relations of any sort with a girl during or directly after she's been out running in the summer heat? Fucking gross.

Looks like maybe she followed the current blow up doll face-trend...aka lip injections, some kind of surgery?

Police consider possible link to other jogger murders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lings-lookalike-Google-worker-New-Yorker.html

Is this a serial jogger killer? Police won't rule out link between murders of lookalike Google worker and New Yorker slaughtered while out running
  • Police officials have 'not ruled out' a connection between the murders of Karina Vetrano and Vanessa Marcotte
  • Vetrano, 30, was murdered while jogging in Queen on Tuesday, August 2
  • Marcotte, 27, was killed during a run on a trip to Massachusetts, Sunday
  • Both victims are successful, attractive New Yorkers, killed while jogging
  • Police say they're not ruling out possibility the two deaths are connected
  • A third woman - Michigan nurse Ally Brueger, 31, was also killed while out for 10-mile run on July 30th, three days before Karina Vetrano's murder

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...ed-and-burned-in-the-woods-hours-later.85308/

Last edited:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/karina-vetrano-jogger-murder-parents-make-unexpected-offer-to-killer/

NEW YORK — As the money donated to a reward fund soars above $250,000, the parents of a woman who was killed while jogging in Queens Aug. 2 said if the murderer confesses to the crime, the killer’s own family could receive the money.

“Turn yourself in. I will make sure the reward money goes to the person of your choice. Your sister, your brother, your mother. It’s a life changer,” said Phil Vetrano Tuesday at a walk in honor of Karina Vetrano, who was sexually assaulted and strangled to death.

“You will be caught, so take advantage of that (offer),” Phil Vetrano said. A GoFundMe crowdfunding campaign launched by Phil Vetrano has raised more than $250,000 since it was started on Aug. 10

More at the link.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-stunned-son-arrest-murder-220755269.html

The father of Chanel Lewis, the 20-year-old man who was arrested this weekend for the August 2016 murder of Queens, New York, jogger Karina Vetrano, told reporters that he was “extremely surprised” by the charges.

According to the New York Post, Richard Lewis, a 70-year-old former school principal, called his son a good student and “a very humble kid” when he met with reporters on Sunday.

“Chanel would never have gone to do what they say he has done,” the father said. “He’s never had a fight in his 20 years.”

In fact, Richard said his son, who lived with his mother and siblings in East New York, was previously the victim of crimes. He said Chanel was hospitalized last year after being mugged and hit in the head with a piece of wood by three people. Chanel was later mugged again by the assailants.

The dad said he would tell Vetrano’s family, “I’m sorry to hear about , but I’m sure that would not be a part of that.”

Vetrano’s parents, Phil and Cathy Vetrano, expressed mixed feelings to reporters outside their home.

“I’m not going to say it is a good day but we can move forward now,” Phil said after praising police for their investigative work, according to the New York Daily News. “We know who did this.”

“The demon must get his justice,” Cathy said. “We will see to it.”

At an NYPD press conference on Sunday, police said that they do not believe that Lewis knew Vetrano prior to her disappearance. They said he had no prior criminal history aside from some summonses. According to police, Lewis gave a DNA swab to authorities after an interview on Feb. 2. His DNA allegedly matched with DNA found on Vetrano. He has been booked on murder and sexual assault charges, according to police. It is not known how he pleads against the charges or if he has retained an attorney.

On Sunday he was seen leaving a police station in handcuffs while reporters and bystanders shouted at him. In a video from AM New York, Lewis looked around while he was led to a cop car, appearing stunned and confused, as people could be heard yelling “why’d you kill her?”

After six-month long search, the arrest took place Saturday afternoon in Brooklyn, New York, according to the New York Daily News.

Vetrano’s body was found in Spring Creek Park around 11 p.m. on Aug. 2, about a dozen feet from a jogging trail she used daily, according to police.

The 30-year-old was sexually assaulted and strangled after putting up a “ferocious fight,” investigators previously revealed. They further believe Vetrano bit her attacker, because her teeth showed signs of cracking and found DNA under her fingernails.

I'm so wearing No5 right now ... then this guy. Fuck him ... Fuck his parents too.

This guys father was an educator ... and STILL named his kid Chanel ... LOSERS everywhere.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-murder-suspect-i-strangled-her-because-i-was-angry/

Following the attack, Lewis “had all these scratches on him, and when he went home, his mother asked him what happened and he lied to her,” a source said.

But while Lewis admitted committing the attack in “two video confessions to investigators,” he denied sexually violating the victim, sources said.

“The perp said he had a bad temper. He confessed on video about the assault specifically. He did not want to admit to the rape,” a source claimed.

So many idiots on the internet defending this asshole, saying he was set up, he's mentally ill, he's black, he doesn't have a record...yeah, 'cause the cops put his DNA under her finger nails.

So many idiots on the internet defending this asshole,

They're not idiots ... they're afraid. And each and every one of us would be to if this was a child of ours that did something as horrific as this. Each one of us would have a lie we would tell our self until we couldn't anymore and had to face the truth. <3

His family is fucking scum, no doubt about it. I sincerely don't think it would matter if their precious, can do no wrong shithead had been the suspect or not, this family no doudb't doesn't care what happened to girl. You polygraph these scumbags, i guarantee not a one of em truly thinks it's wrong or all that bad or horrific that a white girl gets raped/murdered.

Fucking filth.

They all deserve cages.

The confession tape of the man accused of killing jogger Karina Vetrano was played in court for jurors during his murder trial Friday.

Jurors watched playback of the video tape in which Chanel Lewis, 22, can be heard admitting that he 'finished her off' while appearing to confess to 30-year-old Karina's murder in Queens, New York's Spring Creek Park.

In the tape, which was recorded in February 2017, Lewis told authorities that he had punched Karina five times, before dragging her 'by the hands' into the grass near the jogging path, where he said he 'finished her off,' according to the New York Post.

During the taped confession, Lewis also said that he 'was beating her and was mad at her,' after she tried to fight him off.

Lewis answers the series of questions calmly, recounting how he grabbed Karina by the shoulders and hit her in the face about five times before she fell to the ground.

He can be heard saying that he hit her for about five minutes, squeezed her neck at one point and was 'mad about an incident.'

Lewis confirmed that Karina had tried to fight back by trying to scratch him on the fact and that she left a mark.

After the beating, Lewis said Karina fell in the water. 'Then my hand was bleeding and I washed off the blood,' he noted, denying that he held her under the water.

Later, 'she was just lying there,' Lewis said. 'I got her by the ankles and picked her up from her back and threw her in the bushes.'

The detective then asked about the state of Karina's clothing. Lewis said that her pants were 'kinda pulled off' and that her underwear may have been coming down as well. When asked if he touched either her vagina or anus, Lewis said no.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-brutally-raped-strangled-Queens-jogger.html

Police interview at link

Back