• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I just clicked the link and it says the alert has been cancelled. I hope that means they found the child alive and well, and uninjured/not harmed.
Oh thats good to hear its cancelled!! Like you said i hope its cancelled because shes alive and well!!

From @robin299 link
A statewide Amber Alert in Indiana has been canceled Tuesday for a 7-year-old girl who was believed to be abducted from Greenwood.

Details on why the Amber Alert was terminated have not yet been released.

Isabelle Negri was last seen at 10 a.m. ET in Greenwood and is believed to be in extreme danger, police said.

The Center Grove School Police Department believes Negri was abducted by her non-custodial mother Morgan Negri.

Morgan Negri is described as being a 27-year-old woman standing 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighing 115 pounds. She has long red hair and was driving a gray 2007 Kia Sorento with Indiana plate number IU4320.

Isabella is described as a white female, 3 feet, 10 inches tall with red shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt, jean shorts, sandals and a purple backpack.

Anyone with information is being asked to call (317) 346-6336.
[doublepost=1475036058,1475035584][/doublepost]
https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...e-girl/amp/?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

Court records show a judge found that the “child's physical and emotional development will be effected detrimentally" if she's in her mother's custody.

The father called 911 after the child had been released and an Amber Alert was issued.

"The investigators with Center Grove- they were able to articulate why this child was in eminent danger of injury or death," said Capt. David Bursten, public information officer for Indiana State Police. "That’s a key point. We had enough descriptive information."
Just before 3 p.m., the girl was located at a Greenwood dentist's office with her mother. She was unharmed.

"I found out about it through the Amber Alert that he had custody now," said Negri. "As soon as the shock wore off, I called and told them where I was, the address, that (the child ) was with me, she was safe."

The incident remains under investigation, according to police.

All Center Grove schools are equipped with secure entrances, which require any visitors to be buzzed in before gaining access to the school. All procedures and protocols were followed in this situation," Center Grove Schools said in a statement.

Negri tells FOX59 she didn't know she was doing anything wrong. She had full custody prior to Tuesday and claimed to be unaware of the father's court date. She said the father could have just called her to prevent this situation.

Note: The girl's name, photo and personal information were removed from this story once she was found.

Back