• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
furry perp 1: Fuck man, Seabiscuit's mom won't let her see me, she says I'm too old!

furry perp 2: Well she's 17, just wait a couple furlongs until she's 18 then you can bang her like a filly with a broken leg!

furry perp 1: Nah, I was thinking we could murder her parents and post about it on social media!

furry perp 2: That's a waay better idea! I can't believe there's no meth involved in this!

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS A FURRY??? I've heard about some pretty fucked up shit, but I'm stumped on this one. Now that the furry shot has been mentioned, I'm really wondering if maybe the teeth are part of some costume she didn't take off??? Seriously, nobody's shit is that fucked up.

Furries are grown-ass adults who go about their daily lives wearing animal costumes. I don't get it either.
serveimage

Do you have to dry clean these things or what? Are they wearing clothes underneath? Are there flaps to facilitate going to the bathroom? How often do they get their tails caught in doors, etc.? Do they have to wear a service animal fanny pack to be allowed into restaurants?:YOW:

Not just my Little Pony. She's a Furry! Now this was also when she was 14 years old, but that pic of the dog costume?
very good catch, the only reason I think she hasn't been charged is because she cut a deal to testify against the others. I think she was a motivating factor in this happening not an innocent go along

I always got a bad vibe from furries. I place them one rung under LARPers, and one above Narutards. I imagine the appeal to her was the full body mascot costume, but could have gone the kirigumi route too.
kigurumi-doller-cosplay-19.jpg

I always got a bad vibe from furries. I place them one rung under LARPers, and one above Narutards. I imagine the appeal to her was the full body mascot costume, but could have gone the kirigumi route too.
kigurumi-doller-cosplay-19.jpg

Trying to be open minded, here, but I just can't with this stuff.

@cubby @Satanica
A U.S. Army mechanic accused of killing a California couple and their friend in September 2016 was convicted of first-degree murder Thursday, according to reports.

The case of defendant Joshua Acosta, 23, drew notoriety because Acosta, a co-defendant, and the couple were linked to the “furry” community, made up of people who like to dress up like animals, the Orange County Register reported.

Acosta told police that he killed the couple – Jennifer Yost, 39, and Christopher Yost, 34, of Fullerton -- to protect their 17-year-old daughter, who was also a furry, according to the report. The third victim was identified as Arthur Boucher, 28, a friend of the family.

The girl testified during the trial that he stepfather molested her regularly between ages 7 and 15. The killings occurred on the night that the teen planned to tell her mother about the abuse from her stepfather, the report said.

The girl had asked Acosta and co-defendant Frank Felix to help her run away, but didn’t realize that Acosta planned to kill her parents. Acosta testified during the trial that he hadn’t told the girl, and she testified, under immunity, that she didn’t learn that her parents were dead until police told her later.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/army-mechanic-convicted-in-2016-slayings-of-furry-couple-friend

Back