• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
A South Memphis woman is in shock after catching two burglars having sexual intercourse in her house and ransacking the place.

"It's horrible in there," said victim Jamie Barnes. "It's absolutely horrible in there. It's like they just had a big old nasty party."

Barnes was surprised to see her front door open after being away for a few days, but that shock was quickly topped by what was going on inside the house on Davant Street in South Memphis.

"Walk in and they're having sex on my couch," said Barnes. "I pick up my broom, I wanted to hit that man so bad."

She said the man yelled, "I don't know nothing" over and over, while the woman tried to cover up.

"She tried to grab one of my dresses and put it on and I snatched it from her, what are you trying to do?" said Barnes.

She said the man went running.

She tried to follow him but stopped when he reached an alley, while the woman, Tonka Barnes, was arrested for aggravated burglary.

Barnes said the couple she saw stripped naked, also stripped her house.

"They ransacked my house and stole all my stuff: jewelry, appliances, clothes," said Barnes.
http://wreg.com/2016/09/26/south-me...lking-in-on-burglars-having-sex-on-her-couch/

I'll bet that was a surprise, the couch is getting more action than she is. o_O

There would be no reason for the man to yell I don't know nuttin, unless he knew sumpin!

"I don't know nothing"
..."I don't know nothing"
.............."I don't know nothing"

A double negative ... he definitely knows something :shifty:

and it's all about Tonka's nasty fat ass :D

Burglary on the other hand :shrug: maybe not so much.

Lmao...she said it looked like they had a "big old nasty party!" I don't know why that's sounds so funny to me but I can't stop laughing.
On the other hand, fucking on her couch!? Eeeewwww! I bet they didn't have to steal the couch after that. I'd have made them take that shit with them!

Lmao...she said it looked like they had a "big old nasty party!" I don't know why that's sounds so funny to me but I can't stop laughing.
On the other hand, fucking on her couch!? Eeeewwww! I bet they didn't have to steal the couch after that. I'd have made them take that shit with them!
Cracks me up, too!

Back