• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Countess Olenska

Nice Asshole
Bold Member!
amber-alert-indiana_1474911044669_2071664_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

A statewide Amber Alert in Indiana has been canceled for a 7-year-old girl and 6-year-old boy who were found dead Monday.

An Elkhart police officer said that Amber Pasztor waved him down around 5:25 p.m. to report there were two dead children inside the vehicle, which matched the information previously given in the Amber Alert.
The children were last seen at 6:21 am EDT in Fort Wayne, Indiana and were believed to be in extreme danger. Fort Wayne, Indiana is 125 miles north of Indianapolis, Indiana.

The girl, Liliana Hernandez, is a 7-year-old white female, 3 feet 4 inches tall, long brown hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black nightgown.

The boy, Rene Pasztor, is a 6-year-old white male, 3 feet tall, short brown hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing black shorts.

Allen County Sheriff believes the children were likely abducted by their non-custodial mother Amber Pasztor a 29-year-old white female, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 250 pounds, with long blonde hair. The suspect's vehicle is a tan Mercury Mystique.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/207842911-story

~ Liliana Hernandez, age seven ~
mini-graphics-flowers-913862.gif
~ Rene Pasztor , age six ~

Oh very young what did you leave us this time, you only danced on this
earth for such a short while.

. . . . . . . . . .
graphics-angels-109501.gif
. . . . . . . . .

Last edited:
I am on my couch watching the news with my 8 year old and seen this...i said to her come sit next to me. She did and i hugged on her and she looks at Me and said mom why would she kill her kids i said i have no answers... Other than shes a monster.. Turned on cartoons for her so i hope she doesn't remember what she just saw

I hope they give her LWOP. I live Indiana so they should Just send her to westville prison... I could get a job there my friend works there she could get me in and i would make her stay extra fun!!! Ohhh the endless possibilities if i had a chance to come eye to eye with this bitch

RIP kids

The "65-year-old Frank Macomber" mentioned in the first story linked may have been found dead "near the abduction site near Fort Wayne." Very odd, did she kill him too? She certainly seemed unfazed by the killing of her children. Rather than being apprehended as a result of the alert, Amber Pasztor walked right up to a police officer and announced "she had two dead kids in the back seat of her car."

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/...abduction-of-2-Allen-County-children-15466772

Amber Pasztor left her 3 year-old child behind when she abducted the others, so at least one of her children survived this evil mother's rampage.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/amber-alert-leads-to-3-bodies-mother-of-2-tots-charged-with-murder/

Here's her booking photo:

AmberPasztor_zps4ppwlvyu.jpg

~ @Oberle ~ Thanks for the booking shot.

Now that is one empty eyed, vacant and absent of all expression individual. To be fair, her flat affect might be the end result of having a black heart encased in a block of dry ice.

Of all sins and woes it is crimes of the heart that are most evilly sowed.
mini-graphics-hearts-660228.gif

Last edited:
pasztor-125x188.jpg
ELKHART, IN –
Two children are dead and their non-custodial mother has been arrested following an Amber Alert that ended with their dead bodies being found in the back seat of her car.

According to the Allen County Sheriff’s Department, the two children, Liliana Hernandez, 6, and Rene Pasztor, 7, were abducted from their beds at their grandparent’s house around 6 a.m. Monday morning.

Ricky Green, the children’s grandfather, said the that their mother, 29-year-old Amber Pasztor, broke in through the front door after he had left for work and abducted the two children while his wife was sleeping in a back room. Pasztor left her 3-year-old at the home.

Green said the children were in school and had been extremely happy living with him. They had been in his custody for about a year due to their mother’s on-going drug issues.

An Amber Alert was issued within the hour but was called off at 6:15 p.m. that night after Pasztor approached an officer leaving the Elkhart Police Department and said there were two deceased individuals in the back of the car she was driving.

That’s when her two children were found dead in the back seat of her car. She was arrested without incident and is currently being detained in the Elkhart County Correctional Facility.

Police say that Frank Macomber, 65, was with Pasztor when the children were taken. Macomber’s daughter claims her father may be in danger as well. Authorities said that a body found Tuesday is that of an older man that fits Macomber’s description.

Pasztor has been charged in the past with multiple traffic offenses, including drunken driving, operating a motor vehicle without a license, and battery and invasion of privacy. She also had an imminent trespass case to appear in court. She can now add two counts of murder and kidnapping to her lengthy rap sheet.

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help with burial expenses for Rene Pasztor and Liliana Hernandez.

picmonkey-collage1.jpg

This article was written by Caustic for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...519304-84b8-11e6-b57d-dd49277af02f_story.html

Prosecutors say a woman facing preliminary murder charges in the deaths of her two young children is cooperating with authorities and has provided helpful information in the investigation of a neighbor’s shooting death.

Police arrested 29-year-old Amber Pasztor of Fort Wayne after the bodies of 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor were found in a car with their mother in Elkhart. An autopsy has found the children died of asphyxiation.

Elkhart County Prosecutor Curtis Hill says the deaths are “a senseless tragedy.”

Hill appeared at a news conference Tuesday afternoon with Allen County Prosecutor Karen Richards in Fort Wayne. Richards says Amber Pasztor had been driving a car belonging to 65-year-old Frank Macomber. His body was found Tuesday morning in woods north of Fort Wayne.

No charges have been filed in Macomber’s death.

So it seems likely she killed this man for his car.

This is a fairly long article.

Cause of death determined for kids found in car after Amber Alert
Two children found dead in a vehicle in N Indiana following an Amber Alert, were asphyxiated, a coroner ruled Tuesday,
The coroner confirmed the children found dead Monday are siblings Liliana Hernandez, 7, and Rene Pasztor, 6. Their cause of death was found to be homicide.

Tuesday, Elkhart County prosecuting attorney Curtis Hill wouldn’t say whether Pasztor led authorities to Macomber’s body, but said she gave information that was helpful to the investigation. Allen County Prosecuting Attorney Karen Richards said MacComber had been shot to death.

He was likely killed in Allen County before the children were abducted, Richards said. The car in which the children’s bodies were found belonged to him, and had been described in the Amber Alert
Other than the fact that they were neighbors and knew each other, the relationship between Pasztor and Macomber remains unclear. They were believed to be together at some point on Monday.
Sounds to me like she shot & killed the neighbor simply to take his car-- then used that car to kidnap her children, only to asphyxiate them!

It didn't matter to her that her kids were happy & doing well with their grandparents- if SHE couldn't have them, then NOBODY could!

Selfish worthless bitch!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mothering-children-fatally-shooting-neighbor/

Amber Pasztor had just crossed the Michigan border in a stolen Mercury Mystique when she first heard the alert. Authorities were looking for her children, 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor, who were reported missing earlier in the day.

The children were with her, riding in the back seat. Pasztor had taken them from their grandfather’s house in Fort Wayne, Ind., early that morning and set off on an aimless drive, stopping at a restaurant and a park before crossing the state line into Michigan.

When the alert came in, Pasztor said, she decided to kill them. But before she did, she asked them one final question.

“I gave them a choice,” she said. “That they can live traumatized like their mom, or they can go to heaven with God and be better off.”

Pasztor said she took her daughter’s life first, covering her mouth and nose with her hands until she stopped breathing. Then she did the same to her son, she said.

“He wanted to go with her,” Pasztor said.

Pasztor’s harrowing account of the slayings came Monday inan exclusive interview with WANE, in which the 29-year-old mother admitted to abducting and smothering her children late last month, in a case that triggered a statewide Amber Alert and manhunt that ended when Pasztor turned herself in. In the interview, Pasztor also confessed to shooting and killing her 65-year-old neighbor, Frank Macomber, and stealing his car after promising him sex and convincing him to go camping with her.

A coroner determined the children died of asphyxiation and ruled their deaths homicides. Pasztor is being held in Elkhart County Jail without bond on two charges of murder until her trial date early next year. Last week a judge entered a not guilty plea on her behalf and appointed a public defender to represent her, according to the Indianapolis Star. She had not been charged in Macomber’s death as of Monday night.

Pasztor’s children had been living for about a year with her father, Rick Green, who was their legal guardian, according to WANE. Green told the station in September that Pasztor had struggled with drug addiction, but said the children had a “promising future” under his roof, where he considered himself their father. He said they were both baseball fans who enjoyed the outdoors and playing in the swimming pool.

“We took in her kids because she had problems,” Green said. “I’ve grown to love them very much.”

Pasztor lived across town in a mobile home, which one neighbor said was pockmarked with holes where Pasztor had stabbed it repeatedly with a butcher knife. The neighbor, Gloria Hughett, told the Indianapolis Star that Pasztor’s behavior was erratic and sometimes menacing, and that her conversations often turned to her children.

“She wanted her kids back,” Hughett said. “She talked about it a lot.”

On Sept. 26, shortly after 6 a.m., Pasztor said, she drove to her father’s house, pushed the front door open and grabbed Liliana and Rene. She put them into Macomber’s 1999 Mercury Mystique and took off driving.

It’s not clear whether Macomber was alive and with her at the time, but days earlier she had persuaded him to go on a camping trip with her, saying she wanted to have sex with him. She told WANE that she lured him to a wooded area in Fort Wayne and shot him once with his own gun, killing him. She said she was about 10 feet away when she pulled the trigger and that he was not looking at her.

“I aimed the gun one time and shot him,” Pasztor said. “I don’t even know how I had an aim in me like that, but I did. I’m not proud of it.”

Pasztor drove north through Indiana in Macomber’s car, her children in the back seat. During the trip, she made several stops, including at a restaurant and a park, the Star reported.

~ @Oberle ~ Thanks for the booking shot.

Now that is one empty eyed, vacant and absent of all expression individual. To be fair, her flat affect might be the end result of having a black heart encased in a block of dry ice.

Of all sins and woes it is crimes of the heart that are most evilly sowed.
mini-graphics-hearts-660228.gif
Keep Away The Sow Is Mine.

“I gave them a choice,” she said. “That they can live traumatized like their mom, or they can go to heaven with God and be better off.”
No, those precious angels didnt 'choose' to be smothered to death by their selfish cunt of a 'mother'!
Hate this lying murdering bitch!:punch::punch::punch:

Here's the interview she did from jail.

Last edited:
No, those precious angels didnt 'choose' to be smothered to death by their selfish cunt of a 'mother'!
Hate this lying murdering bitch!:punch::punch::punch:

Here's the interview she did from jail.

"I'm their mum. I know what's best for my children". WTF??? She's a psychopathic self-centered murdering numb-fuck! Just wow.

She should have had her mental illness addressed years ago. We have got to get a grip on mental health in our society because we have clearly lost the plot.

An Indiana woman told detectives she smothered her two young children to death because she feared they would be tortured by members of a drug cartel, newly-released documents show.

Amber Pasztor, 29, of Fort Wayne had a history of bipolar disorder and often failed to take medication, according to hundreds of pages of documents released this week by the Indiana Department of Child Services.

The records include an account of an interview Pasztor gave Elkhart police in which she said the cartel already had "hacked the children's father to pieces" and would kill her and the children next. She said she didn't want her kids to die like that, so she "smothered them with a pillow so they could die peacefully."

The Whitley County Sheriff's Office has said the children's father, Rene Hernandez, died in January 2010, his body found cut in two in a wooded area west of Fort Wayne. The crime was never solved.

[...]

Pasztor's attorneys are seeking to present a defense of mental disease or defect, saying they believe she cannot fully understand the legal proceedings or help prepare her defense. Prosecutors are seeking a life sentence without parole.

Link

This cunt should have gotten the death penalty for what she did to her children. I have a hard time believing anything she says that is disparaging towards her neighbors. This bitch is a coward and wanted to make her children suffer that is why she smothered them to death. The easiest way out would have been to leave the kids the F ck Alone. She is not sorry that she killed her kids and was hoping to get off on an insanity plea.

Oh ... she sounds sick too me.

The neighbour ... the elaborate lies about a camping trip, asking the kids what

they wanted ... to live a tortured life or go to heaven ... already diagnosed

mental illness ... known not to take her meds.

This sounds like psychosis too me. Not giving her a pass ... just saying SICK!

Why are they doing mental health treatment? She's almost 30 years old and facing 130 years in prison. Even if she only serves half, that would STILL be 65 years making her 95 when released. Hopefully she won't live that long though. This doesn't make any sense. She needs to be shipped to prison asap and put in the women's general population with those inmates who are mothers and missing their kids desperately and then let nature take its course. This judge is an idiot. She can do the mental health treatment right in prison. It's not like she has anything else going on for the next 65-130 years.

A judge has approved a mental health examination for a woman charged with fatally shooting a Fort Wayne neighbor before she killed her two young children.

The attorney for 30-year-old Amber Pasztor requested the exam during a court hearing Monday on the murder charges she faces in the September 2016 death of 66-year-old Frank Macomber. Authorities say Pasztor fled in Macomber's car with her children, prompting an Amber Alert before they were found fatally suffocated in Elkhart.

Pasztor is serving a 130-year prison sentence after pleading guilty but mentally ill to murder in the deaths of 7-year-old Lilliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor.

The (Fort Wayne) Journal Gazette reports defense lawyer Randall Hammond wants a mental health expert to also review previous exams of Pasztor before her Allen County trial.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/36941880/...dren-to-undergo-additional-mental-health-exam
[doublepost=1523311032,1511992263][/doublepost]
A Fort Wayne mother who was sentenced to 130 years in prison for the murder of her two kids is now facing even more jail time.

Amber Pasztor was sentenced to 65 additional years Monday for the murder of her former neighbor, 66-year-old Frank Macomber.

Investigators believe she shot Macomber with his own gun and took his car before abducting 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor from their custodial grandparents’ home in September 2016, which prompted an Amber Alert.
http://fox59.com/2018/04/09/fort-wa...o-65-additional-years-for-murder-of-neighbor/

Why are they doing mental health treatment? She's almost 30 years old and facing 130 years in prison. Even if she only serves half, that would STILL be 65 years making her 95 when released. Hopefully she won't live that long though. This doesn't make any sense. She needs to be shipped to prison asap and put in the women's general population with those inmates who are mothers and missing their kids desperately and then let nature take its course. This judge is an idiot. She can do the mental health treatment right in prison. It's not like she has anything else going on for the next 65-130 years.
That’s a load of shit.

Don’t forget, OTHER people work there and would be at risk as well.

It isn’t some kind of damn free for all behind bars. You think inmates go running when a fight starts?

Last edited:
Back