• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
Not a whole lot on on this that I could find in print yet.

The local news has reported that these women were arrested on multiple drug charges- meth, cocaine, and controlled substances without a prescription.

They had guardianship of the baby because both biological parents are in prison out of state.

One neighbor interviewed on TV said that the baby almost died previously- that he saved him from choking. A different neighbor (in the clip at link and quoted below) said he witnessed the child bleeding and unconscious previously and called 911 to report suspected abuse. Several domestic calls to the home over the past few months; there were several opportunities to have done more to protect his child, it sounds like. :(

ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla - Zephyrhills Police are conducting a suspicious death investigation on a 18-month-old child. Police say that they received a 911 call at about 4:30 a.m. about an unresponsive toddler. When officers arrived at 5831 Apollo Street, they found a young boy lying on his back just inside the entryway of the home.

A female was attempting CPR on the child when officers arrived. First responders took over CPR efforts, but the child could not be revived, and was pronounced deceased a short time later.

"He was such a cute kid," said neighbor Jay Rivera.

Jay Rivera is heartbroken to learn that little boy, 18 month-old Sebastian Lieb has died. The two women he was living with, Angela Burghy and her wife Kimberly Culp, are facing drug charges and considered persons of interest in the baby's death.

"It's just a shame. He never had a chance," said Rivera.

Earlier this year, Rivera says he took the baby from Angie Burghy, who was walking down the street with the child. He thought the baby appeared to be hurt.

"I sensed it right away that the kid had been hit or something." said Rivera.

Rivera called 911 and told EMS he thought the baby had been abused. He was shocked at what happened next.

"The police were here the next morning probably three or four hours. And obviously nothing happened because i seen the lady that day and both babies were here still," said Rivera.

Early Saturday morning, when he saw police outside the family's home. he knew it wasn't good. He learned Sebastian was found unresponsive and died. Another child living with the couple was taken into protective custody.

"My heart hit the ground because I knew it could've been avoided if somebody would've done something about it before," Rivera said.

Zephyrhills Police say they've responded to domestic incidents at Culp and Burghy's home three times this year. Culp is baby Sebastian's legal guardian. She's related to his biological parents, who are both in prison in Ohio.

Right now, neighbors are just hoping for answers about what happened to the little boy.

"May he rest in peace and hopefully justice will be served on this one," said Rivera.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/zephyrhills-police-investigate-toddlers-death

Sounds like the neighbors stepped up to the plate but county CPS did not. What a shame. They had a chance to save this childs life. They failed.

I work in ZH. I was so sad to see this on the news channel 9 this morning. The poor guy wasn't being monitored properly.

I work in ZH. I was so sad to see this on the news channel 9 this morning. The poor guy wasn't being monitored properly.
I grew up in Lake Co.

Poor little fella. <3

ETA: Lake is a neighboring county, but I was commiserating with @Sue sue about these things happening close to home.

Last edited:
Seems lesbians are very often filthy fucking awful people and uite pisspoor with kids. Lot of stories like these.

Yes, this is a shame. Could have beem prevented. Im the neighbor that grabbed the dead child from her a few months back, 911 walked me through bringing him back to consciousness and i made it very clear more than once, that i senced abuse. He was bleeding out of his nose, mouth and both ears. But nobody did ANYTHING about it. This whole thing just makes me sick. I found out after talking to news crew that one of these wimen werent even supposed to be around ANY child to begin with... What a shame.. We have a neighbor here claimimg he revived the kid himself, just for the attention, when he doesnt even know the true facts of that day. And that's a shame to use a tragedy to get your face on tv, misleading everyone looking for info... What the HELLLLL has happend to society??!!

Zephyrhills Police say they've responded to domestic incidents at Culp and Burghy's home three times this year.

Three times in one year.... Such an avoidable tragedy.

Rivera called 911 and told EMS he thought the baby had been abused. He was shocked at what happened next.
"The police were here the next morning probably three or four hours. And obviously nothing happened because i seen the lady that day and both babies were here still," said Rivera.

I wonder if this is part of the three times, or if this was beyond that. Ball dropped so hard it didn't even have time to bounce....

Yes, this is a shame. Could have beem prevented. Im the neighbor that grabbed the dead child from her a few months back, 911 walked me through bringing him back to consciousness and i made it very clear more than once, that i senced abuse. He was bleeding out of his nose, mouth and both ears. But nobody did ANYTHING about it.

Kudos to you for trying to do everything you could. I'm sorry they failed you and your attempts.

Yes, this is a shame. Could have beem prevented. Im the neighbor that grabbed the dead child from her a few months back, 911 walked me through bringing him back to consciousness and i made it very clear more than once, that i senced abuse. He was bleeding out of his nose, mouth and both ears. But nobody did ANYTHING about it. This whole thing just makes me sick. I found out after talking to news crew that one of these wimen werent even supposed to be around ANY child to begin with... What a shame.. We have a neighbor here claimimg he revived the kid himself, just for the attention, when he doesnt even know the true facts of that day. And that's a shame to use a tragedy to get your face on tv, misleading everyone looking for info... What the HELLLLL has happend to society??!!

Welcome @Jay rivera .

It must be gut wrenching to try your damndest to do what is right and good and watch CPS drop the fucking ball AGAIN.

Poor little guy. :(

But I still wish there were more neighbors like you. Who at least TRY. <3

Thank u for the positive responces.. The system most definitely failed this little angel.. Kills me inside because since the day i had that situation with him, ive thought of him, and hoped his 2nd shot at life would lead to an amazing future.. Poor kid had zero chance. I just cant understand how people could be so cold and neglectful.. I raised 2 kids by myself, and never once could i ever do them any harm. I just do not understand why there was no investigation to begin with.. The fact that she did not call 911 that day, the way she tried to take him home instantly after he became conscious and she even refused to let EMS take him for checkup.. I mean, it was red flag after red flag... I wont sleep till justice comes down on those freaks!!

[doublepost=1474956170,1474955998][/doublepost]Thank you for showing Sebastian's photo only 18 months old! Having lived in Tampa for 33+ years near Z'Hills this hit home! CPS needs to be FIRED! Shame on them after all the caring neighbors tried & FAILED to save this precious toddler. CPS needs to be held accountable with so many arrests with two Meth Heads. This one photo showing this toddler smiling never given a chance with both parents in prison really saddens me. RIP angel
[doublepost=1474956662][/doublepost]

Wow, Jay you tried your BEST but from Florida myself for 33+ years CPS needs to be FIRED after returning this toddler to two drug addicts! I feel for you the neighbor having to live through this death of a toddler by two Crystal Meth Heads who stacked up tons of criminal drug charges after the tragic loss of this precious toddler Sebastian only 18 months old! So many infertile couples that would've loved this lit'l toddler instead he got a DEATH SENTENCE by the hands of FL CPS! Thanks so much for trying to intervene in vail just thinking of this nightmare unfolding on an innocent toddler DOOMED from the START with two parents in prison he never stood a chance! RIP lit'l angel

Last edited by a moderator:
[doublepost=1474956170,1474955998][/doublepost]
Thank you for showing Sebastian's photo only 18 months old! Having lived in Tampa for 33+ years near Z'Hills this hit home! CPS needs to be FIRED! Shame on them after all the caring neighbors tried & FAILED to save this precious toddler. CPS needs to be held accountable with so many arrests with two Meth Heads. This one photo showing this toddler smiling never given a chance with both parents in prison really saddens me. RIP angel
[doublepost=1474956662][/doublepost]

Wow, Jay you tried your BEST but from Florida myself for 33+ years CPS needs to be FIRED after returning this toddler to two drug addicts! I feel for you the neighbor having to live through this death of a toddler by two Crystal Meth Heads who stacked up tons of criminal drug charges after the tragic loss of this precious toddler Sebastian only 18 months old! So many infertile couples that would've loved this lit'l toddler instead he got a DEATH SENTENCE by the hands of FL CPS! Thanks so much for trying to intervene in vail just thinking of this nightmare unfolding on an innocent toddler DOOMED from the START with two parents in prison he never stood a chance! RIP lit'l angel
I hope they never see the light of day!! I have to pass that house every day and my heart just breaks every time.. Ive heard that some neighbors have tried to talk to bay news 9 to tell them about the guy that claims he revived the child, that hes misleading them and that they know the guy who did and how i know tye injuries he had at that time. Bay news tells them i probably just want praise, which is bull shit! I just want it known that there was clear signs of abuse. The child was actually bleeding from nose, both ears and mouth... I swear, nobody cares any more about kids like this and its a shame. Those women should have been in jail long before and that baby could have been in a very safe home by now and we would not be having this conversation. I will never ever forget his cute little eyes his cute little face then the way he looked at me the day that he woke up like that

now.

Have addiction problems and issues of child neglect and abuse like any other couple.

I think its because of the new-ness of these relationships and the media, we hear about it

now because more people are out than ever before.

Nah, given how few there are there def seems to be a disproprotionate number of stories like these invlvling rotten criminal lesbo sluts.

I just want to let everyone know that the picture being used as Sebastian Lieb is not Sebastian. This picture has been used by the news media for this tragic story and they had been notified at the time of his death that this child is not Sebastian. The child in the news story showing a very young child in a halloween costume with faux animal hair is Sebastian Lieb. The young child in the white tshirt is a relative of Burghy and was taken off her facebook page. Just want the tears shed for this young angle to be for him with his own picture. Thanks

I've been revisiting some old links from this one. Angie's FB page hasn't been updated (at least not publicly) in a couple years and still lists her as married. Kim's however now lists her as divorced and it looks like she had a new baby just a couple of weeks ago. It seemed at the time like while they both had drug issues and both were aware of the abuse, I mean you couldn't not know, that Angie was maybe more of the protagonist. Kim was the family member and Angie wasn't so maybe there was a sort of extended family DOTM (or, in this case, VOTM) thing going on. There my searching skills failed me though (plus I was at work and not actually supposed to be using the work computers for DD sleuthing) but I wondered did Angie go to jail and Kim didn't or something?

As of right now it looks like Burghy has been charged with first degree murder.

https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs...GkyHiJET2nMhxhqjI3WY8&from=partySearchResults

The original drug charges for Culp have been dropped, and she is not (at least not at the moment) being charge for the death. She was arrested however, 10 days ago for mary jane possession.
thaks somewhere in these stories I read where she actually had a baby so that was already popped when she got busted for weed apparently, wtf Fla? busted for weed but not murder

She posted pictures of herself and her newborn son on FB March 15th so he was around 7 days old when she got busted again. I hope CPS is paying more attention this time.

Last edited:
Back