• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
These idiots are friends of mine. Be warned; they're as obnoxious and vulgar as I am.

[doublepost=1471367021,1471366834][/doublepost]PETE! I swear I'ma have a total, compete nervous breakdown. I'll get into a state right here and have spells all over DD. And it's all YOUR fault.
[doublepost=1471367952][/doublepost]ummmm...I seem to have downloaded the whole play list. WTF...play it anyway.

Brand new song from Redondo (dutch dj's)

[doublepost=1471813750,1471812933][/doublepost]Another new dutch song. This one's a mix of electric pop/rock/indie (panio, drums and bass mixed with some electric <3 ) with some awesomely hypnotic vocals

PETE! If you don't stop crapping on my awesome posts I'll do something awful to you. And how dare you play a COMMUNIST song. That Russian guy is probably a pervert.

Nelson Eddy!

[doublepost=1479094873,1478700362][/doublepost]The Codfish Ball!
Done in long takes too, not like modern music videos with 3 second film clip editing.

Latest posts

Back